I need help identifying some monsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help identifying some monsters

Hi all, I'm participating in a trivia contest and part of the contest involves a visual scavenger hunt. In the picture below there are 6 characters/monsters from Sci-Fi original movies/tv shows. The top one is obviously a Cylon, but I have no idea what the other five are. If anyone out there can help me identify them I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Untitled-1.jpg
    Last edited by lordaraq; 29 December 2011, 01:36 PM.

Maybe you could try posting an even smaller picture, I'm sure that'll help

The one on the bottom left looks like it could be either a) a Zarbi from Doctor Who's The Web Planet; b) Jeff Goldblum from The Fly; or c) a Xindi Insectoid from the third season of Star Trek: Enterprise.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I see Scorpius of Farscape in the middle left.

Using Google Image search (which is hard to use on mobiles unfortunately) I think bottom right is Pumpkinhead
      Last edited by Inquisitor; 29 December 2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        I see Scorpius of Farscape in the middle left.
        I didn't see it myself, but I think you're right.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah, I recognized Scorpy right away.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Yeah, I recognized Scorpy right away.
            That was the first thing I recognized...Scorpius's eye along with the Cylon. No clue on the others except that might be the Fly like Digi said.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Thanks. Actually, I thought I did upload a large picture, I'll try again. I did an image search on all of them and google thought bottom right was pumpkinhead, so it's good that someone else thinks so too.

Untitled-1.jpg

Is this image better?
              Thanks again.

Comment

Much obliged

I swear I recognize the purple guy, but damned if I can place him. That's going to bug me until I figure it out

Comment

I don't recognize any of them.
                  sigpic
                  Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

They are right on the mark identifying Pumpkinhead and Scorpius. I unfortunately don't know any of the others.

Comment

Working...
                    X