Asgard Home world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Home world

Can someone help me understand, From what i remember O'Neill dialled an 8 Chevron address in the fifth race meaning the asgard werent apart of the milkyway and if so why would the ori bother with the asgard in unending when they wouldnt of known what galaxy they came from?

good question but my guess is that they asgard became a threat at camelot with the asgard ship being the most powerful in the battle. also they may of found them by the same subspace signal that the asgard core on the odyssey gave off but just a guess
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
      good question but my guess is that they asgard became a threat at camelot with the asgard ship being the most powerful in the battle.
      Bingo!

In the finale, I'd guess the Odyssey was simply followed by the Ori ships to the Asgard homeworld.

Comment

That's probably how yes

Comment

I actually thought that the world they destroyed was a world they settled in the Milky Way, weren't they forced to abandon their 'homeworld' in their home galaxy due to the replicator threat?

Comment

Are there any female Asgard? Since they clone they wouldn't need them.

Comment

Hemidall is female
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Vasir acts like a girl a lot of the time.

Comment

I think they are asexual now due to the cloning, but they probably are a gender mentally.

Comment

Working...
                  X