Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Walking Dead-related Xmas gifts out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Walking Dead-related Xmas gifts out there?

I know a few of you were thinking of getting or hoping to get Season 1 of the show for Xmas. Did you get what you wanted?

I already have Season 1, but I got the Volume One Compendium of the comics. Very pleased about that
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I have the season 1 box but I don't got any christmas gifts so ... yes, box is there, no, not as gift.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

doesnt come out until march next year for australia so it was out of the question
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Not for christmas, maybe i'll need t buy it myself or just watch it online ("legal..") like I do with every show I havent really given my sole into LOL ;D

Comment

My wife got me the Season 1 set. I am very happy with the special features thus far.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

At a pop culture shop here in Geelong, AU, there are some Walking Dead tshirts, with zombies/TWD logo on them... Nothing real imaginative...

I think they may have also had some statuettes...
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

Working...
            X