BSG view #2 started, yep, only #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG view #2 started, yep, only #2

I just finished 24 all 8 seasons two episodes a night watching Jackos von Bauer annihilate more bad guys that were killed in WWII on all sides, well almost.

I then started BSG for the second time and what is funny is Star Buck was a main bad girl on 24 S-8 and one of the Cylon guys was also a bad guy in season 8.
    Kind of a reunion except the two never came in contact on the show.

I did not realize how poor the human interaction was on 24 until I started BSG again.

I know it is hard to compare anything to BSG for the complexity of its interaction and its no one is all good all bad humanistic aspect but the contrast was considerable albeit unintentional too hard to ignore like a punch in the face.

BSG still amazes me on how frellen good it is

Wulfmann

That's FRAKKING good thank you very much.

I've never seen 24. Not a single episode. Maybe I should add it to my future viewing link in my sig.

It will be very hard to top BSG. Although if someone does make a series that tops it, I will be drooling with anticipation. lol
    sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
      That's FRAKKING good thank you very much.

I've never seen 24. Not a single episode. Maybe I should add it to my future viewing link in my sig.

It will be very hard to top BSG. Although if someone does make a series that tops it, I will be drooling with anticipation. lol

24 is good...I don't regret watching it at all.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        24 is good...I don't regret watching it at all.
        We are watching 24 right now for the first time, currently at season six, kiefer Sutherland is my favorite actor when it comes down to tv from all the shows I watched, he is just great! Sure character development are none existent in this show but jack still shows some development! After 24 is done I'm gonna start BSG again, which will be in february :d
        sigpic

Comment

Season 6 is where 24 peaks. 7&8 they seem desperate for plots and get too far fetched.
          Not just my opinion, general consensus.

As one who does a considerable amount of shooting (firearms) i find it funny how Bauer can almost snipe with a hand gun with nothing but iron sites yet have a tough time using an M4 with an EOTech. Please.

24 is a no rest for the viewer show. The speed and complexity of the plot twist are almost absurd but they are fun to watch and pay attention one must.
          My favorite on the show is Cloe

It does reveal some scary aspects of how easy our government can snoop on us. If that is what Hollywood know imagine what they don't know. Better put on my tin foil hat before I submit this

Wulfmann

Comment

Season 6 is definitely the peak...But Season 8 is great, in my opinion.

It's one of those shows where you can't watch just one episode of a season, in my opinion...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X