Missed opportunity from Window of Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed opportunity from Window of Opportunity

I'm thinking (at very least in the deleted scenes of 200) there should have been a scene or episode that starts with a golf ball hurling through a stargate, and nailing a Gouald guard or someone of importance in the head.

There are so many different ways they could have gone with that. I wish they had done SOMETHING to revisit that. What do you think?
    sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

The funny thing about that episode was that it was one of the few that they had to scramble to ADD minutes to, cause so much of it was reusing parts of scenes and stuff...

It certainly would have been funny. Hitting a system lord would have been even funnier.

"In the middle of my BACKSWING?!"
    sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode, it was hilarious. I agree though that more outrageous situations could have been explored.
      At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

there is a lot they could have done with that ep. like having teal'c do more things other then slam the door in that guys face.
        sigpic

Comment

So... let's have some ideas here? [I'd assumed that's what the thread would be, before opening it]

E.g.
          Jack and T create a homecoming parade for some ordinary scheduled team returning through the gate.

Comment

If it were me, I would have eaten a bunch of food in each "reset"...It sounds like there wouldn't be any physical changes between each "reset".
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X