Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy SG-1 Shipping Holidays - a multiship celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy SG-1 Shipping Holidays - a multiship celebration!

This thread is for all ships, except the Sam/Jack ship. This is NOT meant as a critique of that ship, but it already has it's own thread, and I thought it would be great to have a thread for all the other ships. Sam/Jack shippers are very welcome also, of course, but please do NOT discuss/celebrate that ship in this thread.

So, this thread is for celebrating and discussing all other pairings in SG-1 (het, slash, femslash, multiples...) - and looking at these pairings and the holiday season. How would they celebrate their holiday? Which ones do they celebrate? Do they even celebrate one? Or, if they are not from Earth, how would they react to the various Earth Holiday traditions? Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, New Year's Eve...

Also, the thread definitively welcomes picspams/"shipspams", and since this is a Holiday thread, particularly pictures that are Holiday-themed in some way.

Again - this is a Holiday-thread, so I would suggest it only is open during the Winter Holiday season (Late November to Early January?)

Welcome everyone! Come and let us celebrate together!
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

I don't have a lot of different ship-pictures, but here are some to start:

SHIPSPAM!!!!

Freya/Anise/Jack O'Neill (Would be fun to see these celebrate Christmas together - perhaps kissing under the mistletoe )

Apophis/Amaunet (Obvious no sort of celebrations here - unless Apophis celebrates himself, since he is his own god? )

Jonas Quinn/Kianna Cyr's Goa'uld

Daniel/Hathor

Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash

Ba'al/Vala

Teal'c/Ba'al

Sam/Ba'al

Sam/Martouf/Lantash

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I do have a holiday related pic...

sigpic

Comment

Lol - and I also have this...

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in drops off*

*sneaks out*
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

You guys can have fun until new years day (give or take, timezones are a blast)
            And it'd be really cool in the future if folks are wanting special accommodation for a thread that they clue the mods in and discuss it with us before you make the thread.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM JACK AND DANIEL

The Old Married Couple, bickering and arguing and laughing and making up in their own inimitable way....

I expect Jack would want to spend Xmas at the Cabin, ice fishing, drinking beer and roasting something inedible on the grill or by the fire, whilst Daniel would be looking at New Year Vacation brochures for Maui or Mexico!!.. ..

I have no Xmas pics, but I do have A LOT of Jack and Daniel pics....so here's a couple...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Awesome idea for a thread! I hope it comes back next year (and starts earlier then!)

Great pics, guys!

I have these Holiday icons I found on Livejournal:

sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

When I edited to add in one missing word, the whole text disappeared after saving?

What I think I wrote...

I mainly ship Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash, Sam(Jolinar)/Martouf/Lantash, and Daniel/Hathor.

I am sure Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash doesn't celebrate any of our Holidays, except maybe solstice for their world? Egeria's birthday? The founding of the Tok'ra?

Sam/Martouf/Lantash: I think Sam doesn't usually celebrate much - she doesn't strike me as the type. I do think she might want to show Martouf/Lantash a traditional Christmas, with tree, and gifts, and food, and candy...and so on. They might find it a bit silly, and any religious stuff they would probably be leery of, given most religions in the Galaxy are run by the Goa'uld. They might also find it all a bit cute, and I am sure they would love finding a gift for Sam!
                  I did find a fluffy Christmas fic for this pairing. Since it is NC-17, I can't link to it, but this is a link to the author's page (fic is about half-way down the page): http://tokra.fandomnet.com/viewuser.php?uid=15 It is called "Christmas Morning"

Daniel/Hathor: I don't think any pairing that has a Goa'uld as one of the partners will celebrate any Holidays - unless it is worship of said Goa'uld
                  Last edited by Hathor_girl; 22 December 2011, 04:20 AM.
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Last edited by poundpuppy29; 22 December 2011, 07:22 AM.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      You guys can have fun until new years day (give or take, timezones are a blast)
                      And it'd be really cool in the future if folks are wanting special accommodation for a thread that they clue the mods in and discuss it with us before you make the thread.
                      Thanks a lot for fixing this - and sorry about not contacting any mods before. I actually tried to figure out how to do so, but I couldn't find any way to pm the mods, except by clicking on the report post in the actual thread, so I went ahead and created it and asked afterwards. I hoped it would be okay, but if it somehow couldn't be done that way, then it would just be a normal thread, and that would have been okay too.

So THANKS! and sorry if I caused problems in any way. It wasn't my intention at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome posts and pictures, guys! You make me consider shipping (many) more pairings!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's past midnight, so it's Christmas here in Denmark (we celebrate the 24th).

MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

from

Janet/Jacob/Selmak

sigpic
                          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays from

Sam and Martouf/Lantash

sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays from Jolinar and Lantash

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X