Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here besides myself watch American Horror Story on FX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody here besides myself watch American Horror Story on FX?

The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

I watch it. I loved this season and can't wait til the next one.
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't know it existed until I was watching Hollywood Treasure and saw that they were going to put the house where it was filmed up for auction.
      Last edited by LtColCarter; 02 June 2012, 03:15 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Of all the new series I watched last fall, this one was my favorite. It's a bit weird, kinda creepy, freaky, and it can be really dark/disturbing too. The show doesn't take itself too seriously though, it's purposefully over the top at times, it pays homage to a lot of horror movies, as well as real life horrors. I found it entertaining to watch, but it's not for everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

OMG I love this show, I can't get enough of it. I'm surprised there isn't much talk about it here.

Comment

Love the show. The first season was good (despite the mother being incredibly annoying), but this season has been excellent. Glad it got renewed for a third season!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Seen it advertised on FX, but cant say Ive watched it...
              Might give it a try though, when nothing else is on

Comment

The second season has been great so far. Overall, I like it even more than the first season. I love the show.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought the first season was good nothing great, but I'm really enjoying the second season so far.

Comment

Where is the 2nd season airing on what channel/Network?
                    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                      Where is the 2nd season airing on what channel/Network?
                      "Does anybody here besides myself watch American Horror Story on FX?"
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I just got S-1 on DVD and watched the first disc last night! Glaad I found this thread.

So far it's creepily good. Jessica Lange is soooo over the top.....I can see how she won the Emmy.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

How creepy would you rate this ? I don't like too much creepy only the supernatural and buffy stuff like creepiness the most creepy stuff I watch is The Walking Dead but much more than that I couldn't take
                          sigpic

Comment

I tried to watch s1 this year but i was just watching too many other shows to stick with it, i might give it another try next year
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

I think this is now my favorite show

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              I just got S-1 on DVD and watched the first disc last night! Glaad I found this thread.

So far it's creepily good. Jessica Lange is soooo over the top.....I can see how she won the Emmy.

IHS
                              Yeah but she is even more so as Sister Jude Martin,
                              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 March 2013, 08:24 PM.
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X