• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greatest Gift (313)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    THE GREATEST GIFT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313

Pete Lattimer is hit in the head by an artifact and wakes up to a life where he was never born. Pete must hunt down and persuade the Warehouse team (none of whom recognize him) to go on this life or death mission with him to vanquish a long dead nemesis from the past to get everyone’s lives back. (Syfy)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 04:24 PM.

Now I somehow understand why they normally split up the specials, after having the epic Eureka Episode, this one is nice, but not nearly as epic.

It was great to see how the Team has to Infiltrate the Warehouse for once, though I didnt care for Petes constant sentimental speeches. I know that was important to the story, so that the Characters help him, but in the end it seemed very cheesy at times.

I am kind of sad that we didnt see Jinxy again, for example they could have had him working in the same place as Myka and overhearing their conversation. He hears the truth in what Pete says and tries to help.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I liked this. It was actually one of the better Christmas specials I've seen lately. Definitely a step up from last year's. To me it seemed like a Warehouse 13 episode where it just so happened to be Christmas.

And near the end, when Pete hugged Mrs. Fredrick... I laughed so hard! Oh man, that was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
        I liked this. It was actually one of the better Christmas specials I've seen lately. Definitely a step up from last year's. To me it seemed like a Warehouse 13 episode where it just so happened to be Christmas.

And near the end, when Pete hugged Mrs. Fredrick... I laughed so hard! Oh man, that was hilarious!
        I have to agree with you, when Pete hugged Mrs. F. I was ROTFLMAO and his scream when they gathered around the tv to watch It's a Wonderful Life was a fitting end.

In general I don't like what was essentially an AU episode but this one worked for me.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I loved it. It was funny, charming, and heart warming. Just what I expect from Warehouse 13. Can't wait to see what they do for next year's special.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Totally loved it! It was great to see MacPherson again
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Shame that they didn't bring Jinx back for the Christmas special. They could've atleast included him in the living room scene when they all sit down to watch "It's a Wonderful Life".

I'm curious where HG Wells was, assuming MacPherson debronzed her in that timeline aswell. Did anyone see the HG statue next to the Bronzer?

Comment

I didn't see HG Wells. I'm only speculating, but considering that Pete wasn't there, perhaps the debronzing of HG wasn't necessary, and therefore MacPherson never did so.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I liked it!!! I look forward to seeing these x-mas specials from WH 13 & Eureka every year now since they were so good last year. Hope they keep them going, well at least WH13 & not cancel it.

What did Pete say when him & Myka rescued Artie & Claudia before they were bronzed...when they were leaving the area and someone said what about Mrs. Fredrick (she was still bronzed) and Pete said ???? I couldn't make out what he said and haven't had the chance to rewatch it yet.

I loved the Christmas sector of the warehouse, especially seeing the famous "award" leg lamp from A Christmas Story (love that movie)

Comment

Originally posted by Jedted View Post
                    Shame that they didn't bring Jinx back for the Christmas special. They could've atleast included him in the living room scene when they all sit down to watch "It's a Wonderful Life".

I'm curious where HG Wells was, assuming MacPherson debronzed her in that timeline aswell. Did anyone see the HG statue next to the Bronzer?
                    JInx got a mention at least. Didn't Claudia say she should have gone with Jinx?
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Excellent episode...
                      sigpic

Comment

Could have skipped Pete's singing at the beginning, but otherwise I enjoyed this episode. A treat when the regular episodes aren't being aired.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode, I liked the hug...only someone who has watched this show would understand the hug
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

I didn't like it very much this one was a lot less cheerful,most of all they didn't even have jinks ?! I liked the one from last year more
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Loved this one! and the Hug, i about died i was laughing so hard
                              honestly i thought this one was better than last year's Christmas episode, can't wait to see what they do next year!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X