Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Essential Episodes of Farscape

io9 has an interesting article: http://io9.com/5859054/

Do you agree or disagree? What would you add/remove?
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

No thier are serveral cruical episodes that were skipped that are crucial to Farscape. No mention of the creation of Harvey for example
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I haven't finished the series yet, but I have to say all episodes are essential. To really appreciate the brilliance of the show, you need to watch it from beginning to end.
      Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
        I haven't finished the series yet, but I have to say all episodes are essential. To really appreciate the brilliance of the show, you need to watch it from beginning to end.
        I totally agree with every word of your post.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I too think that most episodes are great, but some self-contained episodes(I am talking about Jeremiah Crichton) could easily be dropped.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X