A new rabid walking dead fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new rabid walking dead fan

So I've been sick all weekend and been catching up on TV shows to pass the time. I've heard nothing but good things about the walking dead from people at my school, and I watched the pilot when it came out and was pretty impressed (i just never followed through with it), so I knew it would be worth a shot. So when I saw the entire second season was on HDOnDemand, I decided to check it out again....... and boy am I glad I did.... this is now one of my favorite shows, it could reach SGU status IMO. I watched the first 3 episodes of the second season; it really is quality TV, I don't know why It took me so long to finally watch the show.
    sigpic

Defo agree.

Not many shows these days grip me like the way the Walking Dead does. All I can really say is: About bloody time that we have a decent show with zombies!

It's a fab show that gets your interest right of the bat, extremly well casted and a good story.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      So I've been sick all weekend and been catching up on TV shows to pass the time. I've heard nothing but good things about the walking dead from people at my school, and I watched the pilot when it came out and was pretty impressed (i just never followed through with it), so I knew it would be worth a shot. So when I saw the entire second season was on HDOnDemand, I decided to check it out again....... and boy am I glad I did.... this is now one of my favorite shows, it could reach SGU status IMO. I watched the first 3 episodes of the second season; it really is quality TV, I don't know why It took me so long to finally watch the show.
      Are you watching it backwards 2 to 1st season? If so don't do that, if i were you id watch it in one single straight run. first to last episode.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Glad to have you aboard with this show, major davis.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
          Are you watching it backwards 2 to 1st season? If so don't do that, if i were you id watch it in one single straight run. first to last episode.
          Haha i should have done that....

I have netflix upstairs..... but i was too darn lazy to walk up the stairs to get to the TV with streaming... i was to gripped to move.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X