Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAF Prometheus, USAF Daedalus, USAF Apollo

Hi to you all,
    This is my first time on a forum like this so if i dont get it quiet right, please forgive me. I am a big fan of stargate SG1 and Atlantis. I am also a massive fan of Lego. I have of late been given the oppitunity to ffor fill a long lasting dream of mine, and that is to build a large,(8 foot long ish), very large working lego model of the starships used in stargate ie.
    the USAF Prometheus, USAF Daedalus or USAF Apollo.
    To complete this project it will require a lot of time, effort, money but most of all research. I have pulled all the pictures i can find off the net but i could not find any Blueprints or schematics for any of these ships.
    I am placing this post in the hopes that any fans of stargate may have more detailed pictures or plans of these ships that i could use. if any one has any info,dimensions,pictures,plans,blueprints or photos could you please Email them to me at ntk82-at-live.co.uk .I would grateful for any help anyone can give.
    thank you in advance.
    Neil

I don't think there are any plans or blueprints, but don't put your email in here, because there are spammers who will spam you.

Comment

Might also be better to place this in the General Stargate Discussion because it's possible the SGU and SGA fans don't look here. Or you could try a technical subforum, there are lots of threads on spaceships there.

Good luck, it sounds cool.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
      X