PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about trying this series out...

Gen. Chris
November 8th, 2011, 10:54 AM
So I'm a long time fan of sci-fi but didn't REALLY get into what I would call the "culture" of it until this summer, when I tried out Stargate SG-1. Since then I have finished up SG-1, Atlantis, started BSG, and thinking about trying out more shows. This happens to be one of the ones I'm thinking of.

Most of the bad reviews on Amazon don't really explain very well why the show is bad. IMDB has a fairly good rating at 7.7 (currently). I have read the basic plot and it sounds very interesting.

What reasons could I expect to enjoy this show if I were to get into it?

SunKrux
November 8th, 2011, 11:43 AM
If you're looking for folks to compare it to the other shows you're watching, you won't get that from me. I try hard not to compare shows since really you can't because how I see shows and how you see shows is completely different.

Watching WH13 is a fun way to spend an hour (give or take considering commercials). The ability to suspend one's disbelief is needed in order to watch and enjoy the show.

The cast get along great and it shows on screen in how they breath life into their characters and now they interact with each other.

The history on the artifacts is a lot of poetic license and not as much history as some fans would like.

If you have a thing for HG Wells actually having been a guy, you'll probably want to stop after S1 because in S2 it is revealed that HG is a woman. That pissed off a lot of fans/viewers. I loved it.

Basically, for me, it's a fun show with a great cast who have great chemistry with each other. The cast/crew love making the show and the fans love that about them and the show.

jelgate
November 8th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I think the best answer is comedy. W13 does not take itself seriously at all and is more then anything a blend of science fiction and comedy. Their are exceptions to this definition but overall the show strives to humorous in their action adventure stories

Gen. Chris
November 8th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Okay.

So is there any recurring character/plotline/artifact that continually eludes or harasses the main character?

jelgate
November 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM
It is usually a season long

Gen. Chris
November 8th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Ah good...I like story arcs. That just moved it up considerably.

Pharaoh Atem
November 8th, 2011, 08:27 PM
i loved season 1 & 2 but the third season just doesn't do it for me so i stopped watcing 3 eps in. the series changed to much all of a sudden. but good luck to anyone who gives it a try

Gen. Chris
November 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Well don't tell me that...:P

I'm still willing to give it a try...I am craving MOAR SCI FI

jelgate
November 8th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Ignore him. Season 3 was awesome. I don't see the sudden change. Change yes but not a sudden one.

Gen. Chris
November 8th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Ah well good...

I seriously wish I could afford all the shows I want right now. But I still haven't watched (fully) BSG and Farscape, so it would be pointless to get involved in more of them now.

I definitely can't wait to try out this and more soon, though.

DSG1
November 9th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Don't watch it for story continuity or it will drive you nuts.

I highly recommend season 1 and 2 especially season 1.

I first got into because I'm a huge fan of Saul Rubinek.

I stopped watching because I hated season 3 and when the show became all
Claudia, HG Wells and blatant product placement. I gave up on it.

Def try to watch season 1 though when it was about fun, artifacts and 'good' music.
Season 1 gave us White Rabbit, best episode of them all called: Duped.

and I love the people that post about 'suspended disbelief' with this show LOL. Kidding me right?
Kinda hard to do when they are shoving product placements like Tiger Direct down your throat and whatever weekly car commercial they happen to have on them in an episode. Yeah right!

I miss the days when Myka chewed her Twizzlers at least that fit the show.

(MHO)

jelgate
November 9th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I love how you whine about product placement and then compliment a gag that is product placement. Such contradictions:P

Gen. Chris
November 10th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Lol

So why is it called Warehouse 13? Is that just a number in a long line of warehouses occupied by weird artifacts in the US?

jelgate
November 10th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Lol

So why is it called Warehouse 13? Is that just a number in a long line of warehouses occupied by weird artifacts in the US?

The way the mythology goes is that long ago in the time of Alexzandar the Great, Alexzandar created a warehouse to store dangerous objects and when he died things continued to accumulate under a leadership that I will keep silent for now because its important if you start the show. The warehouse is always in the most powerful country of the world and as a new country became powerful a new warehouse was built in that location. Warehouse 13 is the 13th warehouse house in the Untied States

Gen. Chris
November 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
The way the mythology goes is that long ago in the time of Alexzandar the Great, Alexzandar created a warehouse to store dangerous objects and when he died things continued to accumulate under a leadership that I will keep silent for now because its important if you start the show. The warehouse is always in the most powerful country of the world and as a new country became powerful a new warehouse was built in that location. Warehouse 13 is the 13th warehouse house in the Untied States

Wait...So is the Warehouse sentient and can build itself? Who/what judges who is the most powerful nation?

jelgate
November 10th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Wait...So is the Warehouse sentient and can build itself? Who/what judges who is the most powerful nation?
No. Thier is a secretive group that runs the warehouse. They have themselves woven into various governments of the world

Gen. Chris
November 10th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Ah okay..That makes sense then.

SunKrux
November 11th, 2011, 10:58 AM

In a way it is, but if you keep asking questions before you watch it, you might not want to watch it. :D Just watch it. :D It's a fun show. :D

Gen. Chris
November 11th, 2011, 01:42 PM
In a way it is, but if you keep asking questions before you watch it, you might not want to watch it. :D Just watch it. :D It's a fun show. :D

Lol...So many " :D "...How can I say no?

Gen. Chris
November 16th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Bought the first season. Hope I like it :)

jelgate
November 16th, 2011, 09:02 PM
I just love Magnetism.

Gen. Chris
November 16th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I just love Magnetism.

I say I bought the first season and this^ is how you respond? :P

jelgate
November 16th, 2011, 09:23 PM
It was a message to get started on the first few episodes. S1 was something different then the other two seasons

Gen. Chris
November 16th, 2011, 09:35 PM
I'm confused...It's a message concerning the first season? Like a plot hint?

:S

SunKrux
November 17th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Magnetism is the title of one of the episodes. It's a great ep one of my fav eps from S1.

Burnout is another good ep. S1 is a bit slower than the other two because they were finding their "feet" as it were in regards to how the show would work. A lot of people say it's the "worst" of the seasons but I don't think it is. It's not the best, but it's not the worst, just slower, imho.

mandogater
November 17th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Magnetism is the title of one of the episodes. It's a great ep one of my fav eps from S1.

Burnout is another good ep. S1 is a bit slower than the other two because they were finding their "feet" as it were in regards to how the show would work. A lot of people say it's the "worst" of the seasons but I don't think it is. It's not the best, but it's not the worst, just slower, imho.

I have to agree with you SunKrux. Season one was a bit slow because they were busy introducing us to everything and everyone.

Burnout is a great episode. For me, it's right up there with Claudia and Breakdown.

Gen. Chris
November 19th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I can't wait to try it out :)

Gen. Chris
November 21st, 2011, 08:16 AM
The first season has arrived in my city, but I haven't gotten it yet. I might watch the first episode today if I have a bit of free time, though this isn't likely.

If I do, though, I will let you know what I think about it.

aretood2
November 22nd, 2011, 05:33 AM
The first season has arrived in my city, but I haven't gotten it yet. I might watch the first episode today if I have a bit of free time, though this isn't likely.

If I do, though, I will let you know what I think about it.

You'll never look at a warehouse the same way again...

tmoore4261
November 22nd, 2011, 06:30 AM
I haven't gotten into Warehouse 13 either, I saw the very first episode but haven't watched it since, isn't it about finding different alien technology and storing in Warehouse 13? I'm sure it's more than that but that's what I got from the episode that I watched.

Gen. Chris
November 22nd, 2011, 10:13 AM
I haven't gotten into Warehouse 13 either, I saw the very first episode but haven't watched it since, isn't it about finding different alien technology and storing in Warehouse 13? I'm sure it's more than that but that's what I got from the episode that I watched.

Haven't watch it yet but it sounds like the artifacts can be of any strange origin.

SunKrux
November 22nd, 2011, 01:50 PM

There are no aliens connected to the artifacts, just people. Hopefully one day you'll check it out. It's a lot of fun. :D

Gen. Chris
November 22nd, 2011, 11:49 PM
Watched the pilot...I can say I'm about 80-90% hooked...Already.

I think the line that really sunk me in was the bit about comparing the Warehouse to a giant Pandora's box and then the guy saying Pandora's box was in row ______...Lol

aretood2
November 23rd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Watched the pilot...I can say I'm about 80-90% hooked...Already.

I think the line that really sunk me in was the bit about comparing the Warehouse to a giant Pandora's box and then the guy saying Pandora's box was in row ______...Lol

Yeah they do that a lot :P I'll just let you know ahead of time, the Christmas Special is "timeless" has little to nothing to do with the plot. So you can watch it out of order, like the one that is going to come on early in December.

Gen. Chris
November 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
Watched "Resonance" a bit ago. I found it a pretty interesting follow up...

The plot is making it difficult to hold off on watching until Christmas Break :P

I just wanna keep watching to see the artifacts...

aretood2
November 23rd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Watched "Resonance" a bit ago. I found it a pretty interesting follow up...

The plot is making it difficult to hold off on watching until Christmas Break :P

I just wanna keep watching to see the artifacts...

Hook, line and sinker, we got a new one :P

jelgate
November 23rd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Hook, line and sinker, we got a new one :P

No one can resist the smell of fudge

aretood2
November 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM

I smell fudge, oh look...it's William Penn's had. *puts on William Penn's hat*....*feels sudden urge to buy land from Indians in a fair manner*

Gen. Chris
November 23rd, 2011, 05:57 PM
I smell fudge, oh look...it's William Penn's had. *puts on William Penn's hat*....*feels sudden urge to buy land from Indians in a fair manner*

Hate to see how Kit Carson's cap would have an effect on you...

aretood2
November 23rd, 2011, 06:25 PM
Hate to see how Kit Carson's cap would have an effect on you...

And this is why these things are put in the Warehouse.

Gen. Chris
November 23rd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Aw..No fun...:p

Gen. Chris
November 24th, 2011, 11:02 PM
My girlfriend and I both watched "Magnetism" today. I liked it but she didn't...She wouldn't explain why, though.

But in any case, we are watching "Claudia" right now...

aretood2
November 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM
My girlfriend and I both watched "Magnetism" today. I liked it but she didn't...She wouldn't explain why, though.

But in any case, we are watching "Claudia" right now...

Interesting. Magnetism wasn't the best episode imo. Just felt a bit more dry. However I can't wait to see what you say about this next episode :D *waits >.>*

mandogater
November 25th, 2011, 01:45 PM

I love the smell of fudge in the morning. It smells like a new Warehouse 13 fan. :D

Gen. Chris
November 25th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Lol...I would say its pretty good.

Gen. Chris
November 26th, 2011, 01:55 PM
I'm getting season 2 for Christmas.

Gen. Chris
November 30th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Damn I'm finding it incredibly difficult to hold off until Christmas...I'm already on the last disc of season 1.

aretood2
December 1st, 2011, 05:23 PM
Damn I'm finding it incredibly difficult to hold off until Christmas...I'm already on the last disc of season 1.

So, could you share your opinions of each of the Characters? And what's your favorite episode so far? And slow down a little! :eek: There are only so many episodes and we aren't getting new ones (after the Christmas special) until July! :eek:

Gen. Chris
December 1st, 2011, 06:46 PM
I'll hold off on opinions for a while...I am likely going to re-watch the season in a couple weeks. Then I can give a more accurate opinion.

Gen. Chris
December 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM
I'm beginning the second season now :)

Gen. Chris
December 25th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Hey, how come the Christmas episode isn't in the season 2 set? >:(

Yeah, I get the bonus episode of Claudia going to Eureka, but still...

And damn, "13.1" just kind of ruined a little surprise about season 4 of Eureka for me.

aretood2
December 25th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Hey, how come the Christmas episode isn't in the season 2 set? >:(

Yeah, I get the bonus episode of Claudia going to Eureka, but still...

And damn, "13.1" just kind of ruined a little surprise about season 4 of Eureka for me.
That's a good question. It was a good episode too. Maybe it'll be in the season 3 set? I don't know.

Gen. Chris
December 25th, 2011, 04:44 PM
That's a good question. It was a good episode too. Maybe it'll be in the season 3 set? I don't know.

It better be...That's just ridiculous...

Gen. Chris
December 25th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Well I just finished the season. Maybe the reason they didn't include the Christmas episode is because it would be weird having Myka back without explaining her return, unless it is actually explained in the episode (idk), even if it isn't part of the show's "canon"...

But they still could have at the very least had it at the end as sort of a special feature or something, similar to how they have "Crossing Over" from Eureka on it...

Very disappointing. I was looking forward to watching it today because it seemed very appropriate.

aretood2
December 26th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Well I just finished the season. Maybe the reason they didn't include the Christmas episode is because it would be weird having Myka back without explaining her return, unless it is actually explained in the episode (idk), even if it isn't part of the show's "canon"...

But they still could have at the very least had it at the end as sort of a special feature or something, similar to how they have "Crossing Over" from Eureka on it...

Very disappointing. I was looking forward to watching it today because it seemed very appropriate.

Could you get it on itunes or netflix?

Gen. Chris
December 26th, 2011, 10:05 AM
*Edit due to the glitch

I could, but why should I have to buy something that should be included?

jelgate
December 26th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Netflix has W13 for streaming not to mention the S2 Christmas episode

Gen. Chris
December 26th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Gah...stupid glitch...

SunKrux
December 27th, 2011, 01:02 PM
The Christmas/Holiday specials are STAND ALONE eps and are NOT part of the over all story arcs for each season. Not sure why they didn't include the S2 special on the S2 DVDs but it ticked me off. I have it on my iPod though so it's not all bad.

One of the writers mentioned that the S2 Christmas special happens sometime after Vendetta and before the end of the season. So at that point, Myka hadn't left yet.

Gen. Chris
December 29th, 2011, 11:39 AM
The Christmas/Holiday specials are STAND ALONE eps and are NOT part of the over all story arcs for each season. Not sure why they didn't include the S2 special on the S2 DVDs but it ticked me off. I have it on my iPod though so it's not all bad.

One of the writers mentioned that the S2 Christmas special happens sometime after Vendetta and before the end of the season. So at that point, Myka hadn't left yet.

I understand the stand alone nature...

It makes me really mad that it didn't come with it. It better be in the season 3 set...

SunKrux
December 29th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I understand the stand alone nature...

It makes me really mad that it didn't come with it. It better be in the season 3 set...

It's made a lot of people mad. I don't understand why they didn't include it but did include the Eureka crossover ep. I'd much rather have the Special than that Eureka ep.

mandogater
December 29th, 2011, 09:58 PM
It's made a lot of people mad. I don't understand why they didn't include it but did include the Eureka crossover ep. I'd much rather have the Special than that Eureka ep.

Same here. Why in the name of all that is holy would anybody decided to drop the special episode from the DVD release of a series to put a crossover episode from another series in the set!! It makes no sense.

Gen. Chris
December 30th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Well I watched it last night and I enjoyed it. Next week I plan on catching up on the 3rd season so I can be completely caught up when the fourth season comes out.

jelgate
December 30th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Season 3 isn't out on DVD

Gen. Chris
December 30th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Season 3 isn't out on DVD

I'm aware of this...I have my...sources...:P

SunKrux
January 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
You can still purchase the season pass for all 3 seasons from iTunes, I believe. If one was to want to do that. :D It's better for the show if people use that kind of source to watch any of the seasons if they have iTunes.

Just saying. :D

Gen. Chris
January 3rd, 2012, 04:32 PM
I know...But I shouldn't have to purchase something extra that should have been included in the set.

aretood2
January 3rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
Same here. Why in the name of all that is holy would anybody decided to drop the special episode from the DVD release of a series to put a crossover episode from another series in the set!! It makes no sense.
Allow me to venture a guess. I am guesssing that they only had X amount of space on the DVD set and they couldn't fit all of it. So there is a choice.

From a fan's perspective (that is our's) it makes sense to keep only the Eureka crossover out of the set and thus include the Christmas special. After all I am buying a Warehouse 13 DVD set because I am a fan gosh darn it!

However, from a business perspective it would be better to promote Eureka by including an Eureka episode into the DVD set thus exposing more fans to Eureka. Chances are that more fans of WH13 will be curious and seek out Eureka as a result. Thus they opt out of having the Christmas special (which isn't really part of the season) in favor of promoting another show to an audience who is more likely to watch it.

From their perspective it is fiscally a bright idea...however that just annoys us to no end.

Gen. Chris
January 3rd, 2012, 06:34 PM
I figured it was for marketing purposes as well. But they crammed five episodes onto the last disc (including the Eureka episode) as well as special features. They surely could have pushed the 9th episode (first on that last disc) to the second disc and put the Christmas episode on the last disc.

mandogater
January 3rd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Allow me to venture a guess. I am guesssing that they only had X amount of space on the DVD set and they couldn't fit all of it. So there is a choice.

From a fan's perspective (that is our's) it makes sense to keep only the Eureka crossover out of the set and thus include the Christmas special. After all I am buying a Warehouse 13 DVD set because I am a fan gosh darn it!

However, from a business perspective it would be better to promote Eureka by including an Eureka episode into the DVD set thus exposing more fans to Eureka. Chances are that more fans of WH13 will be curious and seek out Eureka as a result. Thus they opt out of having the Christmas special (which isn't really part of the season) in favor of promoting another show to an audience who is more likely to watch it.

From their perspective it is fiscally a bright idea...however that just annoys us to no end.

You make perfect sense. However, if I have to buy the Christmas episodes seperately I can guarantee you'll hear my profanity laced tirade that will be directed at Scyfy from wherever you live.

Gen. Chris
January 4th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Went on Twitter (something I rarely do) and replied to something Eddie McClintock said and he replied back. It totally made my day.

mandogater
January 4th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Went on Twitter (something I rarely do) and replied to something Eddie McClintock said and he replied back. It totally made my day.

Please share for us not on twitter. Especially if it's Warehouse 13 related.

Gen. Chris
January 4th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Please share for us not on twitter. Especially if it's Warehouse 13 related.

It didn't have to do with Warehouse 13. He made a joke about France knighting Salma Hayek and saying "No wonder they haven't won a war in centuries" and I replied saying "Eddie, how many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris? Who knows, it's never been done before" and he replied "Hey, um, that's....(looks around, making sure nobody is listening)....funny."

Then I told him "Your reply made my day. Seriously. And thank you for your work on W13. That show is awesome." but he hasn't responded to it yet, if he even will.

mandogater
January 4th, 2012, 09:06 PM
It didn't have to do with Warehouse 13. He made a joke about France knighting Salma Hayek and saying "No wonder they haven't won a war in centuries" and I replied saying "Eddie, how many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris? Who knows, it's never been done before" and he replied "Hey, um, that's....(looks around, making sure nobody is listening)....funny."

Then I told him "Your reply made my day. Seriously. And thank you for your work on W13. That show is awesome." but he hasn't responded to it yet, if he even will.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Gen. Chris
January 4th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Thanks for sharing. :)

Yeah. He hasn't responded to the second thing yet, so he probably never will. But it definitely made my day.

I'll keep watching his feed to see if he'll post anything about W13, though it seems as if actors seldom do, even little things. Sorry it wasn't anything important this time.

aretood2
January 5th, 2012, 08:14 AM
I figured it was for marketing purposes as well. But they crammed five episodes onto the last disc (including the Eureka episode) as well as special features. They surely could have pushed the 9th episode (first on that last disc) to the second disc and put the Christmas episode on the last disc.

You make perfect sense. However, if I have to buy the Christmas episodes seperately I can guarantee you'll hear my profanity laced tirade that will be directed at Scyfy from wherever you live.

Exactly why I wont be buying them, any of the sets, for the foreseeable future.

Gen. Chris
January 5th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Now onto season 3

Edit: "I put on Abe Lincoln's hat once and hat an uncontrollable urge to free Mrs. Frederick" :D

Gen. Chris
January 6th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Watching the last two episodes besides the Christmas special, which I have already seen.

aretood2
January 6th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Now onto season 3

Edit: "I put on Abe Lincoln's hat once and hat an uncontrollable urge to free Mrs. Frederick" :D

Funniest moment :D

Gen. Chris
January 6th, 2012, 06:10 PM
They just referenced the end of season two and they said "After the near catastrophe in Yosemite"...Mistake? Yes...Lol.

Gen. Chris
January 6th, 2012, 07:27 PM

Well THAT was a rather explosive finale...

Why couldn't H.G. just create the force field around the bomb?

Officially caught up on Warehouse 13 now.

jelgate
January 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
I've asked that question ever since the finale

Gen. Chris
January 6th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I knew I wasn't the only person to think of that...

Also, why did they make Steve gay? I don't really care if a character is gay (as long he isn't flaming so hard you need a Phoenix around him), but why bother? So fans won't start shipping him and Claudia? Lol

mandogater
January 6th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Gateworld ate my post again. :mckayanime17:

My best guess Gen. Chris is that they want to give us more to wonder and speculate about until next season starts.

Gen. Chris
January 6th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Damn...I don't want to wait. I'm hooked on Haven, Eureka, and Warehouse 13.

I finally caught up on them (128 episodes, mind you) got hooked, and now I gotta wait six months. Crap.

jelgate
January 6th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Welcome to our world. Although we had to wait 9 months

Gen. Chris
January 6th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Well at least we can hall be thankful that these particular seasons aren't being split up...

...Hopefully...lol

aretood2
January 7th, 2012, 09:38 AM

Also, why did they make Steve gay? I don't really care if a character is gay (as long he isn't flaming so hard you need a Phoenix around him), but why bother? So fans won't start shipping him and Claudia? Lol
I actually think that's one of the reasons they made him gay, to prevent the shipping. Though another reason is that they originally wanted an Asian to play the role, they fell in love with Ashmore, so they decided that to make him gay would make up for the lack of Ashmore's Asianness. Though I liked how they handled it, made for a good laugh.

Damn...I don't want to wait. I'm hooked on Haven, Eureka, and Warehouse 13.

I finally caught up on them (128 episodes, mind you) got hooked, and now I gotta wait six months. Crap.
I told you not to go too fast :P Have you watched Alphas?

Gen. Chris
January 7th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I actually think that's one of the reasons they made him gay, to prevent the shipping. Though another reason is that they originally wanted an Asian to play the role, they fell in love with Ashmore, so they decided that to make him gay would make up for the lack of Ashmore's Asianness. Though I liked how they handled it, made for a good laugh.

I told you not to go too fast :P Have you watched Alphas?

Well...Like making a character gay or straight ever really prevents shipping...

I started watching it last night but I didn't find it terribly interesting in the first 10 minutes or so so I stopped. I'm not done with it but I decided I'd rather watch Game of Thrones, which I'm watching right now for the first time.

SunKrux
January 7th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Well THAT was a rather explosive finale...

Why couldn't H.G. just create the force field around the bomb?

Officially caught up on Warehouse 13 now.

Because the field wouldn't protect everyone and the Warehouse. It wasn't strong enough. At least that's what the writers said.

aretood2
January 7th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Well...Like making a character gay or straight ever really prevents shipping...

I started watching it last night but I didn't find it terribly interesting in the first 10 minutes or so so I stopped. I'm not done with it but I decided I'd rather watch Game of Thrones, which I'm watching right now for the first time.

I started by watching half way through...or more than halfway through. It's good, but it's one of those shows that you like or don't. So you'll either say "It's okay, I'll watch it if its on and there's nothing better to do" or love it or "I can't stand it!" At least that's what I think.

Gen. Chris
January 8th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Well I'll get around to it eventually. I wanna finish up my first watch of BSG and at least B5 so I don't have to take them back when I go back to school.

aretood2
January 8th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Well I'll get around to it eventually. I wanna finish up my first watch of BSG and at least B5 so I don't have to take them back when I go back to school.

Um, just don't spend money on it...I think Hulu has some episodes up. I mean, until you know if you'll like it or not. Just making a disclaimer here :)

Gen. Chris
January 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I know. I wasn't planning on it until I know

Gen. Chris
January 10th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Seasons 1 and 2 on sale at Target right now for $19.99 each.

MIZA
March 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
When does season 3 come out on dvd ?

I recommend watching the episode Claudia , it is the most important of the series and so is the character !

Gen. Chris
March 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Probably late June, if they follow the past pattern of releases.

Morgania
June 8th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I watched the pilot today. It's a cool, and I can't figure out what it reminds me of.

mindwarped
June 23rd, 2012, 03:45 AM

The show had to have a gay character, the show was co-created by Jane Espenson

http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2011/10/27/tv-mastermind-jane-espenson-ellen-buffy-evil-queens

mindwarped
June 23rd, 2012, 03:49 AM
I watched the pilot today. It's a cool, and I can't figure out what it reminds me of.

The Lost Room (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Room) or Friday The 13th (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Series) (tv series)

W-13 is an OK show but it is not Science Fiction, more like Science Fantasy

Gen. Chris
June 23rd, 2012, 10:34 AM
The show had to have a gay character, the show was co-created by Jane Espenson

http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2011/10/27/tv-mastermind-jane-espenson-ellen-buffy-evil-queens

So...Just because? Lol