Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexis Cruz presents The Unprofessionals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexis Cruz presents The Unprofessionals.

So I was talking to Alexis a couple days ago and then today I thought I would help him with his Graphic Novel he and a group called The Mythmakers are working on. here is a link to the Kickstarter for anybody who is interested in helping out.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...of-sociopathic

P.S. for people who help fund can get cool Stargate content like official episode scripts.

I figure to put this thread here as its Alexis Cruz and he is giving Stargate content away to people who help him out and it deserves its own thread ...

When does this come out?

Comment

The Unprofessionals officially will be released in July of next year...but for the people who help back it will get a digital version of it i believe sometime in December or January
      Last edited by bahamut8591; 07 November 2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

So i had completely forgot to give an update on his Kickstarter Campaign...Alexis had made his goal of $30k....now its time to get started on a super secret Stargate project ...and sorry I cant say anything more than that as I am under a NDA...but When I get more info that I am allowed to say I will post it see ya until then

Comment

Originally posted by bahamut8591 View Post
          So i had completely forgot to give an update on his Kickstarter Campaign...Alexis had made his goal of $30k....now its time to get started on a super secret Stargate project ...and sorry I cant say anything more than that as I am under a NDA...but When I get more info that I am allowed to say I will post it see ya until then
          Well then, I am eagerly awaiting the moment that you can post about it. I wish you guys good luck in getting it started and we're looking forward to seeing it. I'm glad to see that everything worked out with his project.

Comment

The Unprofessionals
            Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 30 May 2012, 06:40 PM.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
            X