PDA

View Full Version : How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters (709)

Bagpuss
November 3rd, 2011, 02:55 AM
Episode Synopsis

Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) become actual hunters, in the true sense of the word, when they set up camp in a New Jersey state park to track a creature that has been attacking people in the woods. The townsfolk claim it is the real Jersey Devil. Meanwhile, Dean is beyond thrilled to find a Biggersonís restaurant in town, but is devastated when he discovers the restaurantís special sandwich seems to be making people crazy.

Original Air Date 11/18/2011

yessika
November 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Really really loved the episode, gotta love BAMF!Bobby :D

And do we really have to wait till the 2nd?!?! :eek:

the fifth man
November 19th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Wow, what an ending. I can't wait to see what happens next.

JadedWraith
November 21st, 2011, 03:49 AM
I am the only one who finds this season a bit...mew:( Not that I didn't like the episode, I love anything with Bobby but I am just not too sure about these villains. They irk me more than scare me, which is probably intended. As for the finale
...if Bobby dies, then we'll be loosing one of the coolest characters on the show, and the boys will be orphans, yet again. If Bobby survives, it will feel a bit gimmicky.

I suppose it isn't easy to write a seventh season, after saving the world for the nth time. Part of me is with the apathic Dean: maybe the world really wants to end. Hopefully not the series, though ;)

LtColCarter
November 21st, 2011, 07:18 PM
Excellent episode! :) But Bobby!!!! :eek: