Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4x05: ''Novation'' - 4x08: ''Back to Where You've Never Been'' Sky1 dates (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x05: ''Novation'' - 4x08: ''Back to Where You've Never Been'' Sky1 dates (SPOILERS)

Hi all

Tomorrow night until the 23rd of November, Sky1 will be airing 4x05: ''Novation'' - 4x08: ''And Those We've Left Behind'' BEFORE they air on FOX, discussions for UK fans will take place in this topic. Please tag spoilers!

Reminds me of when Sky1 aired the back half of SG-1 Season 10

Where did you get this info? I checked listings online but I couldn't find any signs of Novation airing tomorrow night.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
      Where did you get this info? I checked listings online but I couldn't find any signs of Novation airing tomorrow night.
      Check on TV.com under additional airings, though how accurate that site is I have no idea

Comment

''Owing to a late schedule change in America, Sky1 are unable to show a new episode of Fringe this week. However, the series will resume on Wednesday 9 November with the previously advertised episode, Novation.'' from the What's On TV site, dammit!

Comment

Apparently it was rescheduled because of the Rounders World Series with teams from only one country

How could a little girl's game be more important than Fringe?

Comment

Working...
          X