Farscape #24, The Final Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape #24, The Final Comic

I just finished reading the last of our new Farscape stories with issue #24. It wraps up the story nicely, with a funny way to respond to loose ends. I plan to do a reread of everything soon, but might do a re-watch of the entire series first.

As a whole, I'm really glad we were treated to this continuing Farscape saga, I hope it isn't the end of new content for us. Novels or webisodes would be fantastic, but it was great to get something that really held onto the voice of what made the series great in the first place.

Anyone else pick it up yet?

I read it too the other day. Great last issue IMO. These comics were a great continuation of the Farscape story, and I am very grateful that we got them at all. I really hope this isn't the end of Farscape either. I hope it is just taking a little break.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to see anything more. The universe is wide open for all sorts of great stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
        Yeah, I'd love to see anything more. The universe is wide open for all sorts of great stories.
        Especially if what we get is as good as the comic stories were. They honored what came before on Farscape very well.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If comics are too expensive for them, I hope they go the way of the Star Wars EU novels (but w/ only one author, which in the case of Farscape is KRAD).

I liked reading Farscape: House of Cards (which felt like an episode for the series). More of that would be real nice. Nicer still would be audiobooks w/ the cast members' voices. The only thing better than either that I could think of would be the webisodes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
            If comics are too expensive for them, I hope they go the way of the Star Wars EU novels (but w/ only one author, which in the case of Farscape is KRAD).

I liked reading Farscape: House of Cards (which felt like an episode for the series). More of that would be real nice. Nicer still would be audiobooks w/ the cast members' voices. The only thing better than either that I could think of would be the webisodes.
            Sadly, I have all but given up on those.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
            X