Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian SG1 Fans - A Contest for YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian SG1 Fans - A Contest for YOU!

I know we have some Australian SG-1 fans on this forum...

GATEWAY TO ADVENTURE

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/stargate.zml

To celebrate the release of the Stargate SG-1 Season 3 box set, EzyDVD, MGM Home Entertainment and TV1 are giving you the chance to win the ultimate out of this world experience! You and a friend could be flying to Vancouver, Canada at the end of July to visit the Stargate SG-1 set for a day and meet the stars!

Simply order one of the following action-packed Stargate SG-1 Box sets for only $74.95 between May 13th and May 31st 2004.

Stargate Season 1
    Stargate Season 2
    Stargate Season 3
    Stargate Season 4

Then log onto TV1.com.au to enter, include your EzyDVD order/receipt number as the password and you're in the running to win your own Stargate SG-1 experience!

Terms And Conditions

Promotion open to all EzyDVD customers who purchase a Stargate SG-1 Season 1,2 or 3 Box Set from the www.ezydvd.com.au website or from an Ezydvd store during the promotional period. Customers who have pre-ordered a Stargate SG-1 Season 3 or 4 Box Set from EzyDVD's website or retail store are also eligible to enter. Entrants must then visit www.tv1.com.au

http://www.tv1.com.au/stargate

and complete the official on-line entry form, entering their EzyDVD order number as a password to enter the draw.

Full Terms & Conditions available at TV1.com.au

http://www.tv1.com.au/stargate/terms.php

Entries close at midnight EST 31st May and draw will take place at Dialect Solutions Level 4, AAP Centre, 259 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on 2.06.04 at 2pm EST. Winners will be notified by mail and their names will be published in The Australian and at www.tv1.com.au on 10.06.04. The Promoter is MGM Home Entertainment Australia of Level 25, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. A.B.N. 61 104 451 569.

Authorised under NSW Permit No. TPL04/4427, ACT PERMIT No. TP04/1782, NT PERMIT No. NT04/9087, SA PERMIT No. T04/1715. VIC permit pending - Victorian customers are currently excluded.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I've just entered this comp and I have my fingers, hands, feet, toes, every part of my body that I can cross and will be praying to win, like everybody else.

Good Luck to all who enter. I believe you can enter only once (via a valid docket/receipt #) unless you buy several box sets for pressies to give away.
    If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Ah, I've already got these DVDs in single volume form.

Comment

Woohoo!!!

Finally a competition I can actually enter!

Only one problem.....I already have all the DVDs

The ones I didn't buy as box sets from the U.K. I bought individually, darn it.

Don't spose anyone wants to buy them off me lol.

Hmmm I might have to buy one anyway so I can enter.... Perhaps I should sell them on ebay....

Typical that it would be NOW that I've already got the darn things!

Comment

Too bad I can't enter, already got all my box sets from amazon.com months ago! I spose it's a good incentive for those who have had to wait a long time for these box sets to come out.
          "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Yeah, it's a great contest, except if you live in Victoria!!

I already had the individual DVD's, but raced online to grab the box set, as I have friends to whom I thought I could give away the individual DVD's to.

I then went to the TV1 website, only to find that we Victorians could not enter! How ridiculous!! I am currently quite irked!!!

Sorry guys, just had to let off some steam somewhere!!

Good luck to those who can and do enter. It would be the dream trip!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg19er
              Yeah, it's a great contest, except if you live in Victoria!!

I already had the individual DVD's, but raced online to grab the box set, as I have friends to whom I thought I could give away the individual DVD's to.

I then went to the TV1 website, only to find that we Victorians could not enter! How ridiculous!! I am currently quite irked!!!

Sorry guys, just had to let off some steam somewhere!!

Good luck to those who can and do enter. It would be the dream trip!!
              Awww, that sux!

Here's what you should do though....buy them anyway, get one of your friends to enter the competition for you, then when they win, you can be the person they take...you get to take a friend after all!

I'm gonna go down to my nearest EzyDVD store today and enter.

Problem is, if I win, I don't know whether to take my best friend, who ADORES Stargate or my Brother...who is a huge fan too.

*SIGH*

I guess I should wait till I know if I win it first!

Comment

Working...
              X