Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STargate Atlantis Halcyon back in print!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STargate Atlantis Halcyon back in print!

Hi guys!

Did you know Halcyon is back in print?
    for those who wanted this fine book but were unable to get your hands on one, there was an email sent yesterday that it is back in print as a limited edition for this christmas...

I got mine from amazon.com, but I saw it is also available from Amazon.co.uk

In case anybody is interested the links are:
    UK
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1905586558
    US
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1905586558

hope I made your day as someone made mine

Happy reading...

FYI

I've noticed the members of this forum don't, generally, seem to be interested in the fandemonium books. Most site not supporting non-canon material. As I've read these books I've noticed that the stories never seem to contradict the story line of the show at all; in fact they seem to compliment the show quite well. Here's an answer on the question from the publisher:

Will the books follow canon?

Yes, all our books will be faithful to the canon as established by the show. At the end of each novel the Stargate SG-1 universe must be left as it was found. Our stories will have the feel of a really good double episode, featuring all the action, adventure, mythology and banter we love about Stargate SG-1. However, unlike the TV show, the books will be able to delve more deeply into the thoughts, feelings and reactions of the characters.

If you're interested I have read the books listed below and would suggest starting with either book 14 or 16. Books 3 and 5 are also great, but they're really, together, one book. These are just my favorites of the ones I've read. The others were also good. There was only one I didn't like so much.

STARGATE SG-1
    SG1-01 Trial by Fire
    SG1-03 A Matter of Honor
    SG1-04 City of the Gods
    SG1-05 The Cost of Honor
    SG1-08 Alliances
    SG1-09 Roswell
    SG1-14 Valhalla
    SG1-16 Four Dragons

Comment

Iwe noticed this as well... I dont know why though... the books follow the canon perfectly and in some instances... just as you mentioned they compliment the show by explaining some of the finer detail the episodes that aired did not have time to...

If anyone is interested in the books let me know and Ill give you pointers on where to begin... And if youd like to start a collection, start with the rare books... theyr out of print not because they are bad, but because they were all sold out!!

Comment

Anyone interested in Stargate Novels/Fandemonium should check out the article on GW's home page about these books. Apparently they are all going to be republished in ebook form. And they will also be published in paperback form "on demand", which apparently means a book will be printed when ordered.

Comment

Working...
        X