PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

rushy
April 7th, 2016, 02:29 PM
I've heard it's Scar and Mufasa, but I desperately hope not.

rkgardner2003
April 7th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Maybe Hades goes through season 6? He is a god after all, it should be difficult to beat him.

jelgate
April 7th, 2016, 05:36 PM
I doubt it. The writers seem focused on the half season story arcs. I miss the early seasons

Princess Awinita
April 7th, 2016, 06:09 PM
I've heard it's Scar and Mufasa, but I desperately hope not.

This sadly has been confirmed

I personally dont see how it could work though

garhkal
April 8th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Fut the wuck??

rushy
April 9th, 2016, 05:43 AM
This sadly has been confirmed

I personally dont see how it could work though

Confirmed? Where?

garhkal
April 9th, 2016, 02:44 PM
And if it IS gonna be them, are they going to be humans named Scar and Mustafa, or actual lions??

Princess Awinita
April 9th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Confirmed? Where?

They appear in the last two episodes of this season, named Nethaniel and Jacob, Neth is apparently Mufuasa, because Jacob is a scheming git that Neth is trying to get out of the shadow of, they appear in the last two epsidoes of this season, and apparently start off the next

rushy
April 15th, 2016, 10:49 AM
They appear in the last two episodes of this season, named Nethaniel and Jacob, Neth is apparently Mufuasa, because Jacob is a scheming git that Neth is trying to get out of the shadow of, they appear in the last two epsidoes of this season, and apparently start off the next

Yeah, but where is it CONFIRMED?

Princess Awinita
April 15th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Yeah, but where is it CONFIRMED?

It was on twitter and it is listed on the offical wiki last I saw

hedwig
April 15th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Anyone else notice that Michael Socha has disappeared from the series? He was on the Alice in Wonderland spin-off (as Will Scarlet) and when it ended, he was given a starring part in OUAT, but never really had much of a role in it, and hasn't been seen since early in the season.

Princess Awinita
April 15th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Anyone else notice that Michael Socha has disappeared from the series? He was on the Alice in Wonderland spin-off (as Will Scarlet) and when it ended, he was given a starring part in OUAT, but never really had much of a role in it, and hasn't been seen since early in the season.

He said he was done with the series after his bit parts in season four and they never expolored why he was there, it made no sense, in his words, for him to remain so they wrote him out somehow

rushy
April 17th, 2016, 09:10 AM
It was on twitter and it is listed on the offical wiki last I saw

I can't find anything on the official Wiki about it, and Horowitz hasn't said anything about it on his Twitter as far as I can see. Could you give me a link?

Princess Awinita
April 17th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Character list for upcoming episode

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Only_You

Characters of Jacob and Nethaniel, characters in BOLD are confirmed characters

hedwig
April 29th, 2016, 10:13 PM
So I'm watching "Thor" on TV (first time I've seen it), and in watching I recognize a bunch of the actors from somewhere. One of them is a blond, bearded, mustached warrior that looks sort of familiar. And then it hits me. It's Josh Dallas. Wow, he looked so different from what he looks like in OUAT. Then I went and looked up the cast list to see who else I recognized, and find there are at least half a dozen other actors I've seen in other shows/movies. :)

garhkal
April 30th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Wow. Nice catch!

dragongirl
May 2nd, 2016, 03:10 PM
The mad hatter is Bucky in the Captain America movies as well. Part of the reason I am Team Cap in the Civil War movie coming out this week.

Livestick
May 4th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Because of a completely unrelated franchise? OK then...

Kalyov
May 9th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Wow I did not know there were so many OUAT actors in Marvel, I will have to look closer when I watch the movies next! Bucky as Jefferson floors me!

garhkal
May 9th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Well, checking IMDB, i see besides Dallas (charming), Mader (Zelina) Iron man 3, Coleman (Happy) Xmen -evolution the TV show back in 2000-2003), Gabe Khouth (Tom clarke) also in Xmen Evolution, Sarah Bolger (Aurora) Agent carter, Ethan Embry (Greg mendell) Spider man tv serie.

That's going through over 2 dozen of the full cast list.. So not that many actually.

Kalyov
May 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
That is still amazing! That is a lot more than I would have guessed, I need to rewatch them all.

Linda06
June 9th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Watched the first episode last night. I quite enjoyed it.

So lemme get this straight. Emma is Snow Whites daughter? The horrible Mayor is the Evil Queen that put the curse on? Does she remember everything or is she in the same boat as the rest by not remembering? Is this the ship that everyone is talking about? Swanqueen I think it was called. I don't get it if it is. Assuming that Emma is the daughter of Snow White and the Mayor is the evil queen, wouldn't that be kinda weird? Is Snow white that teacher Emma met? And I'm assuming the guy in the coma is Prince Charming.

So who's the kid and how does he remember when Emma doesn't?

Or it could be completely wrong :lol:

hedwig
June 9th, 2016, 12:52 PM

So lemme get this straight. Emma is Snow Whites daughter? The horrible Mayor is the Evil Queen that put the curse on? Does she remember everything or is she in the same boat as the rest by not remembering? Is this the ship that everyone is talking about? Swanqueen I think it was called. I don't get it if it is. Assuming that Emma is the daughter of Snow White and the Mayor is the evil queen, wouldn't that be kinda weird? Is Snow white that teacher Emma met? And I'm assuming the guy in the coma is Prince Charming.

Do you really want to know before seeing the other episodes? :)

Linda06
June 9th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Do you really want to know before seeing the other episodes? :)

Well kinda yes and no :lol: Helpful I know :p

Do I have at least have the characters correct?

dragongirl
June 9th, 2016, 02:33 PM
You have the characters right.

hedwig
June 9th, 2016, 02:34 PM

You will find out the answers to your questions in later episodes. However, answering these won't give away a whole lot of other information.

Yes, Emma is Snow White's daughter

The horrible Mayor is the Evil Queen and she alone remembers everything because she cast the curse that made everyone else forget.

The ship everyone is apparently referring to is between Emma and a future character.

Emma is the daughter of Snow and Prince Charming, and Snow is the stepdaughter of the Evil Queen.

Snow is the teacher that Emma met.

The guy in the coma is Prince Charming.

The kid is Henry, who is Emma's biological child, whom she gave up for adoption, and who got adopted by Regina/Mayor/Evil Queen.

Clear now? :)

All this raised many, many more questions the answers to which will be revealed in later episodes.

Linda06
June 10th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Thanks guys. At least I pretty much got the characters correct.

Linda06
June 13th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Haven't had a chance to watch any more because of Euro 2016 :p

rushy
June 15th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Has anyone else heard yet that season 6 won't be split into two?

hedwig
June 15th, 2016, 07:09 PM
I read that too. Should be interesting.

jelgate
June 16th, 2016, 06:33 AM
I am optimistic since I found the season spilt also made the quality of the show go down

dragongirl
June 16th, 2016, 03:41 PM
My only fear is that we will get the really insane season 2 thing going on. You remember here is 2 new eps in 3 weeks another 3 eps then hey here is another 2 week break okay we are back oh just kidding we wont air anything for a month. I hated that.

jelgate
June 16th, 2016, 06:52 PM
I don't get that mentally. Most TV shows do that

dragongirl
June 16th, 2016, 07:55 PM
A show taking a 2 week break here and there fine but never getting more than 2-3 eps before an even longer break just annoying. the first half of season 2 had like one break that was it the last half took 5 months to air 10 eps that is not normal.

jelgate
June 16th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Looking at the S2 airdates, that never happened

rushy
June 18th, 2016, 02:50 PM
I am optimistic since I found the season spilt also made the quality of the show go down

Yeah, I feel like the anthology format really didn't work out well for Once. They never got the pacing right and the character development has just been weird.
Season 6 seems like a chance for them to really get things back on track, with the characters from the Land Of Whatever Stories in Storybrooke and Sam Witwer being, as my mom put it, "the new Mr. Gold". Maybe they'll finally let things develop on one course naturally without the endless side-tracking and snappy resolutions.

hedwig
June 18th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I feel like the anthology format really didn't work out well for Once. They never got the pacing right and the character development has just been weird.
Season 6 seems like a chance for them to really get things back on track, with the characters from the Land Of Whatever Stories in Storybrooke and Sam Witwer being, as my mom put it, "the new Mr. Gold". Maybe they'll finally let things develop on one course naturally without the endless side-tracking and snappy resolutions.

I'm curious to know what you mean by the "new Mr. Gold". Is that going to be another character, or is Robert Carlyle not coming back?

jazzy72
August 13th, 2016, 07:10 AM
agreed! I hope they can carry the new format well.:)

rushy
August 18th, 2016, 06:53 AM
I'm curious to know what you mean by the "new Mr. Gold". Is that going to be another character, or is Robert Carlyle not coming back?

Robert Carlyle is coming back(obviously), but in the last two seasons, he's become more of a straightforward villain. Hyde, it seems, is going to be the untrustworthy one interacting with both the Storybrookers and the people from his own land, manipulating them to his own ends. Though I'm not sure yet why, his motivation seems to be to provide endings for the Untold Stories, which doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

jazzy72
September 6th, 2016, 06:22 AM
That could be interesting. I think we all know a "Hyde" character in our own lives- a true manipulator! The endings for the untold stories could be a really amazing idea or it could simply stink! :P

garhkal
September 6th, 2016, 01:12 PM
All i can say, is its gonna be great seeing the great manipulator (mr gold) get one-upped on that by mr hyde.

jazzy72
September 15th, 2016, 06:30 AM
All i can say, is its gonna be great seeing the great manipulator (mr gold) get one-upped on that by mr hyde.

Agreed- can Hyde out "Gold" Mr Gold??? But then again the Evil Queen does some manipulating of her own....

rushy
May 8th, 2017, 02:57 PM
https://www.facebook.com/JenniferMorrisonOfficial/posts/10155418855278689

Season 7's turning into something real interesting... I'm still not sure whether they should go for it because after the musical episode, I'm really satisfied with the way they tied things together. But at the same time, OUAT with just Gold, Regina and Hook sounds really good after all the soap opera antics and endless cameos we've had in recent years to keep the cast together. At the very least, it might provide Rumple with a suitable send-off since his character has really gone down the toilet in my opinion.

Princess Awinita
February 7th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Once Upon a Time has been Cancelled

READ MORE (http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/06/once-upon-a-time-ending-season-7-series-finale/)

tomstone
February 10th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Once Upon a Time has been Cancelled

READ MORE (http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/06/once-upon-a-time-ending-season-7-series-finale/)

That was to be expected. I seriously tried to give it a chance and the last Episode was not so bad. Still, the Creators now got on my blacklist with screwing up a perfectly good Series. Simply because, they were not able to just let it go. About everyone on the Forums agreed that it should have ended with the previous Season and I cant believe, that the Creators did not have the same thought.

Princess Awinita
February 11th, 2018, 12:01 AM
Personally I think it should have ended at season 5, But even then they left so much unanswered with King Arthor and the like, heck they never answered the question of who is Lily's father {which they said they'd answer in season 4 but never did whatsoever. So the question got moved to season 5, I barely got through the first half of season 5 before jjust quitting the show entirely}

Dont get me wrong, Adam and Eddy as their names go to the fanbase are good writers, they wrote TRON Legacy, and it was good, I enjoyed it quite a bit myself {the music, the visuals, the locations, the technology} It is just that when a show goes more than 4 seasons with them at trhe helm it kinda goes to hell...