• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bylaw (106)

Visit the Episode GuideTERRA NOVA - SEASON ONE
    BYLAW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106
    Jim investigates the colony's first murder, while Josh turns to Skye for help in bringing his girlfriend to Terra Nova from the year 2149. Elsewhere, the camp's scientists hope to help an Ankylosaurus egg hatch safely.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Interesting episode. So, there was a setup to expose a killer...who will probably run to the Sixers (if he makes it). Then there's Josh going to Mira just to get his girlfriend back. I'm thinking the promise he made to Mira will bite him in the boo-tay.

Ahhh...and don't forget the pet dinosaur...I foresee a "pet goes wild" episode coming up.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Interesting episode. So, there was a setup to expose a killer...who will probably run to the Sixers (if he makes it). Then there's Josh going to Mira just to get his girlfriend back. I'm thinking the promise he made to Mira will bite him in the boo-tay.

Ahhh...and don't forget the pet dinosaur...I foresee a "pet goes wild" episode coming up.
      That's exactly what i thought as soon as she said 'Can i keep it'.

Anyway pretty decent episode, Just really hope they start moving the story along with the sixers. Seems they only get a couple minutes per episode the rest is filled with dinosaur attacks. Just really hope they can tell the whole story without it being inevitably cancelled.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vashta_Nerada View Post
        That's exactly what i thought as soon as she said 'Can i keep it'.

Anyway pretty decent episode, Just really hope they start moving the story along with the sixers. Seems they only get a couple minutes per episode the rest is filled with dinosaur attacks. Just really hope they can tell the whole story without it being inevitably cancelled.
        I know right...and I suspect those critters grow fast.
        sigpic

Comment

Otherwise, I had a number of issues with the episode, but, meh.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

1. First laugh was them assuming it was an accident - then again if they hadn't had a murder before...

2. Dino egg was a bit gagworthy.

3. Milner looked to be straightforward but...

4. Was it Zoe's squeeze that just got banished?

5. Josh you moron...
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
              Zoe is like 5 years old, so I assume you mean Maddy And no, it wasn't Maddy's guy that got the boot.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Doh!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                  1. First laugh was them assuming it was an accident - then again if they hadn't had a murder before...

2. Dino egg was a bit gagworthy.

3. Milner looked to be straightforward but...

5. Josh you moron...
                  1. Could have been an accident, every body leaves the door open on in a while by accident. Some times it comes to bite your ass.
                  2. But it is good to see them dweling more into ther dinos.
                  3. He sure tricked everybody.
                  4. No it wasn't. I don't like that actor, the one banished. He still need much experience. When the bar keeper was beign interrogated he almost had a freaking epileptic attack with his reaction!
                  5. Agreed.
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

The actor of the character who got banished was on Neighbours years ago....... and I never liked him then. It's weird seeing all these Australian actors on this show...

But yeah the ep was not bad, but really I think the stories are all so cliche. Apart from its refreshing scenary and sets Terra Nova doesn't really offer much

Comment

Six eps in and it's still not really grabbing my attention. I hope it improves as the season progresses or I can see me stopping to watch it. I'll give it till the end of this season to see if it improves.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've enjoyed what I've seen so far.
                        But I do think this episode was a little rushed.

Seeing Zoe being concerned about the dino egg made me smile.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I think the guy who got banished shows up again with the Sixers at some point.

And, the mole is turning out to be a perfect villain.
                          sigpic
                          Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post

Nope...not quite...on either accounts!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post

Nope...not quite...on either accounts!
                              Spoiler:
                              He'll be Terra Nova's mole inside the sixers
                              sigpic
                              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
                              X