• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Those We've Left Behind (406)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON FOUR
    AND THOSE WE'VE LEFT BEHIND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 406

When an advanced shape-shifter goes after a scientist it believes can stabilize its cellular structure, Peter takes advantage of the situation to prove his usefulness -- and to ask Walter for help understanding why he is there.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 April 2015, 10:30 PM.

Fascinating stuff all around, another rock-solid Fringe episode I really like that Peter's presence may be damaging the timeline here, and the implication that maybe he will find his way back home at some point.

And Stephen Root and Romy Rosemont were fantastic.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Fascinating stuff all around, another rock-solid Fringe episode I really like that Peter's presence may be damaging the timeline here, and the implication that maybe he will find his way back home at some point.

And Stephen Root and Romy Rosemont were fantastic.
      Help, now they got you too. JK, but Peter is home. Even he believes now that he is in the wrong Place. Thats not true and we know it.

I guess the only ones who have any clue on how to fix this are the observers. In their perspective Peter should have drowned back when he was a Child and now that is exactly what happened.

I like this Season so far, so lets see where all of this brings us.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

No no, you misunderstand. I don't mean to say he's not in his home universe--he is. But 'home' for him definitely isn't where he is now. He won't be 'home' until and unless the blue and red universes/timelines are restored and replace the orange one.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Why was their a flatscreen tv on the table?

Surely it should have been an old CRT if the house had sat idle for 20 years? (17 years while Walter was in St Claire's and 3 while he lived in the lab).

Comment

I was wondering that too

Comment

Great episode IMO. I can't wait to watch this one again, this time with the wife. I can't wait for her input on it.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

To me, Stephen Root is someone I'll always associate with comedy. I've seen him in the occasional non-comedic role but never seen him give a performance as powerful as this episode.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome ep! Walter's face when Peter mentioned what they needed, as if he wanted to say it was was classic John Noble

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    Why was their a flatscreen tv on the table?

Surely it should have been an old CRT if the house had sat idle for 20 years? (17 years while Walter was in St Claire's and 3 while he lived in the lab).
                    I noticed that too.

Great episode. Liked the storyline. Stephen Root was an unexpected guest star...he was very good!!

Comment

Good episode...it was nice to see Peter in action again. I wonder if Olivia will start to remember her relationship with Peter? And I wonder when Walter will start coming around?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Good episode...it was nice to see Peter in action again. I wonder if Olivia will start to remember her relationship with Peter? And I wonder when Walter will start coming around?
                        Maybe if Liv and Peter kiss and Peter takes Walter out for a milkshake

Comment

Well, I watched this one again last night with my wife. She really enjoyed it too, but just feels bad for Peter. We both really hope he figures things out, and that it doesn't take him all season long.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
                            Maybe if Liv and Peter kiss and Peter takes Walter out for a milkshake
                            IDK...if he kisses her, she may slap him! Now I know that Walter would love the milkshake.
                            sigpic

Comment

I loved Walters enjoyment when Peter put on that Suit. It was really funny and creepy at the same time since you could see him being highly amused at the thought that Peter might not survive this.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X