Six Feet Under anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Feet Under anyone?

I just finished watching Six Feet Under for the first time. It was a marathon since I was borrowing it from the library. But I think it would have been regardless. I found myself thinking about it during the day, and couldn't wait until I got back to the tv to see the next episode.

Is there anyone else who saw it, loved it, and found it incredibly helpful?
    sigpic

I really need to get to it. I watched the first season way back when it was first on, but then I kind of lost track of it and never saw the rest. I liked what I saw though!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

We'll ive watched an episode here and there and i bought the first season when i first got into Dexter thinking i would get into it but i just havent got around to watching it..... it looks alright

I still cant believe MCH is gay in this show
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

It was the first thing I'd ever seen him in, so for me it was a bit of an adjustment to see him as Dexter
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah i got into Dexter first his a good actor
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I have a vague memory that way back when it was in first run, I'd gotten one of those free days of HBO and watched an episode. I forgot about it since I didn't subscribe to HBO. When the writer's strike hit, ABC (?) showed Dexter, and I was hooked on that. I've bought most of the seasons. It was MCH that drew me to watch Six Feet Under. In general, I think it's an outstanding series. It can get a little bogged down with the relationships but the balance is good between that and the business end of the storyline. I highly recommend it.

Yes, it was unusual to see MCH in the role of David. Of course, there were some parts of his character that reminded me of Dexter, if only because of how much of who he was (in both) he tried to keep from others.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X