• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Runaway (105)

Visit the Episode GuideTERRA NOVA - SEASON ONE
    THE RUNAWAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    After a young girl from the Sixers' camp makes her way to Terra Nova, Mira and her people come looking for her. Taylor hopes to use the opportunity to learn the identity of the Sixers' mole.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 04 November 2011, 02:37 PM.

Good to learn more about the sixers...I hope the delve deeper into the sixer plot line when they come back in 2 weeks.
    sigpic

Comment

I could have done without the Maddy storyline and more about the Sixers and Mira's box
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I could have done without the Maddy storyline and more about the Sixers and Mira's box
        That just sounded wrong.

The episode for me felt kind of short, by the time we get to the Jim captured by the Sixers part the episode had like 4 mins left. Still good though.

Comment

Finally a interresting Episode again, I was starting to think they are going to stay with the EUReKA style.

If Terra Nova wasnt intended to be this, then what was it actually for? So we know now that the Sixers are sent by the ones holding the strings in the Future because Taylor doesnt follow orders. Makes me wonder why they keep sending regular People to the past with the promiss of a brighter Future and a new Time to call home.

I have to say that I am getting tired of that lovesick Soldier. He is cute, I like from a moral standpoint that he tries to be a Gentleman, but besides that I really think it doesnt fit him at all. It was funny when he asked for a permission to Court Maddy and her Dad just pointed out that he has a gun.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            That just sounded wrong.
            I was just about to post the same thing

Comment

This was better than the previous three eps. Fairly obvious the kid was a plant but at least the story is going somewhere. Though I thought Jim was pretty stupid going off alone like that as the threat was only being used as motivation, but anything to move the story along.

And what's with the motorcycle? You need to be a skilled rider for that type terrain. It would make way more sense to send ATVs back through the rift.

They need to get on with it and hook viewers and not drag this mystery part out.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

It was an interesting episode but as others said it partially answered some questions and raised many others...

an 8 out of 10 for this one.
                The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                  It was an interesting episode but as others said it partially answered some questions and raised many others...

an 8 out of 10 for this one.
                  Off Topic, but im confused about your sig. Many folks (myself included) have images in their sigs.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    Finally a interresting Episode again, I was starting to think they are going to stay with the EUReKA style.

If Terra Nova wasnt intended to be this, then what was it actually for? So we know now that the Sixers are sent by the ones holding the strings in the Future because Taylor doesnt follow orders. Makes me wonder why they keep sending regular People to the past with the promiss of a brighter Future and a new Time to call home.

I have to say that I am getting tired of that lovesick Soldier. He is cute, I like from a moral standpoint that he tries to be a Gentleman, but besides that I really think it doesnt fit him at all. It was funny when he asked for a permission to Court Maddy and her Dad just pointed out that he has a gun.
                    well maybe it's some of the higher up that don't like Taylor but others do and maybe it's like the NID in statgate.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      This was better than the previous three eps. Fairly obvious the kid was a plant but at least the story is going somewhere. Though I thought Jim was pretty stupid going off alone like that as the threat was only being used as motivation, but anything to move the story along.

And what's with the motorcycle? You need to be a skilled rider for that type terrain. It would make way more sense to send ATVs back through the rift.

They need to get on with it and hook viewers and not drag this mystery part out.

In Jim's defense there was no way of him knowing that and still it shows how cold Mira is, not that she has much of a choice since whoever sent the sixers have her by the "balls" using her own children to blackmail her into doing their will, I'm guessing the elite in power in the future are not too happy with Taylor.
                      The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Good episode. Both my wife and I are enjoying this show thus far.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
                          well maybe it's some of the higher up that don't like Taylor but others do and maybe it's like the NID in statgate.
                          Yeah, but if this wasnt the Plan, then why disclose Terra Nova to the Public in the first place?
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                            In Jim's defense there was no way of him knowing that and still it shows how cold Mira is, not that she has much of a choice since whoever sent the sixers have her by the "balls" using her own children to blackmail her into doing their will, I'm guessing the elite in power in the future are not too happy with Taylor.
                            OR those in power are supporting Taylor and the money-men are not.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                              OR those in power are supporting Taylor and the money-men are not.
                              Those are uter contradictions. When someone who is powerful is poor? Never.
                              sigpic
                              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
                              X