• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subject 9 (404)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON FOUR
    SUBJECT 9
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404

Walter tries to help Olivia identify an energy apparition that is targeting her, leading them to a man who was once a part of the Cortexiphan experiments. Meanwhile, Walter learns that Olivia is about to decide whether or not to have him recommitted to St. Clare's.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 January 2015, 06:15 PM.

Sort of a slow episode I guess

then the last 5 minutes hits like a freight train

dam 2 week wait until the next episode is very cruel haha

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
      Sort of a slow episode I guess

then the last 5 minutes hits like a freight train

dam 2 week wait until the next episode is very cruel haha
      i agree it was a slow episode but the way they ended it was interesting.

Comment

I liked it and

I'm just glad Peter's back.

sigpic

Comment

Whilst it was a slow episode it was a good one for me. We discover more about the experiments Walter did on kids and the continued anguish Walter goes through still with its legacy. I loved how that creepy ball of energy stalked Olivia, and left us wondering what it was right until the end.

Peter breaking back into existence, and ending up in the lake! Nice effect, reminded me of how the time travelers in the movie 'The Time Bandits' ended up dropping into various points in time from a great height!

..and Eli's mother turned up wondering what Walter and Olivia were doing in 'Subject 9's' apartment!

Comment

Man, I really wonder how much more cortexiphan children are out there. I am very glad that Peter is back, but it sucks that nobody remembers him.

The Observers are getting more and more involved. Somehow they know the Future, they know when it changed and whatever that change brings with it. Now we know why the Observer halted when he was about to delete Peter, he saw this possibillity and took it. I wonder if its going to be explored where they come from this Season.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Man, I really wonder how much more cortexiphan children are out there. I am very glad that Peter is back, but it sucks that nobody remembers him.
              Yeah, but I kind of like where that can take us.

The Observers are getting more and more involved. Somehow they know the Future, they know when it changed and whatever that change brings with it. Now we know why the Observer halted when he was about to delete Peter, he saw this possibillity and took it. I wonder if its going to be explored where they come from this Season.
              Ooh, I hope so.

sigpic

Comment

I liked the episode. Wonder if Cameron will be back. Walter did make his life difficult and didn't Walter say something like Olivia may have messed up his side effect ability when she made him stop what he was doin to the energy disturbance? He really doesn't have much of a life and he could help knowing what he knows about cortexiphan experiments and that sort of stuff.

Also liked how Peter was brought back...i didn't see that coming. I mean I knew he would be back in some way but the lake effect was cool.

Comment

I thought this was a very good episode. Walter is great in his manic moments, and can be such a funny character. My wife is just happy that Peter is finally back.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm glad that Peter is back, but I found myself kinda bored throughout because I knew exactly how it was going to end. I'm glad that it wasn't a Star Trek type of "he's back in the right time line and everything is exactly how it was before" ending, but I just wasn't happy with it for some reason. Maybe I'll enjoy it more on a rewatch later this week.
                    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

A bit slow for Fringe but still a good episode this week and Peter is finally back! The episode case wasn't really there with the blue light and the cortexiphan subject 9. Very few time or meat was given to it. Some part of the episode almost felt like a recap and I'm spoiler free. We had some moments of guilt from Walter, which were interesting, but we already know all the cortexiphan subjects grievance against Walter from Olivia and the second season final episodes. Somehow I hoped they would have been more daring with the time issues and some wicked turns of events. Something new sci-fi wise. Still a great hour of television.

I was glad to see Peter's back. I can't wait to see how everything is going to happen seeing that Peter knows about everybody and the real story but nobody knows him or what really happened. The lack of Peter wasn't the best arc on the show so I'm happy he's back. But the consequences of Peter's deletion from history will be fun to watch in the next episodes.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Finally a good episode. Glad to see Peter back. Minor grievance, Olivia shot through a window at ground level without looking? Seriously? Other than that, glad to see the season back on track.

Comment

Oh, and it was nice to see Glynis Davies

Comment

Even though this was a slow episode I really enjoyed watching it. We learned that Olivia ran away when she was little and apparently she has a good relationship with Nina. Also she doesn't know about her power to cross over to the other side and she never saw any of the other Cortexiphan children until now so many things have changed in this universe. Now I can't wait to see how Peter reacts to how much has changed.
                            My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starscape91 View Post
                              Even though this was a slow episode I really enjoyed watching it. We learned that Olivia ran away when she was little and apparently she has a good relationship with Nina. Also she doesn't know about her power to cross over to the other side and she never saw any of the other Cortexiphan children until now so many things have changed in this universe. Now I can't wait to see how Peter reacts to how much has changed.
                              Thats the one thing that makes me problems in this Season, I cant quite tell anymore what should be and what is and if it will go back to normal.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X