PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural online video game...

RodneyIsGodney
October 7th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I just did a general Google search for "Supernatural", was looking for pics to inspire me for a gimp project that I'm working on, when I found this game. It's a flash(player) shooting game. Fairly simplistic but kinda addicting.

Supernatural: Devil's Gate (http://www.lovey8.com/Super_Natural_Devils_Gate.y8)

Have fun!:D

mrscopterdoc
October 7th, 2011, 03:30 PM
thanks for showing me something else to suck my time away :P

RodneyIsGodney
October 7th, 2011, 06:49 PM
thanks for showing me something else to suck my time away :P
You're welcome.:P

I can't get past level 3.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/Myn_M/Supernatural/DeanBI.gif

mrscopterdoc
October 7th, 2011, 07:52 PM
me either! maybe we are just terrible at shooting? we need Dean to give us lessons :P

the fifth man
October 8th, 2011, 07:28 PM
That is kind of fun. Thanks for the link.:)

RodneyIsGodney
October 8th, 2011, 07:31 PM
me either! maybe we are just terrible at shooting? we need Dean to give us lessons :P
That's a great idea!:D

That is kind of fun. Thanks for the link.:)
You're welcome!:D

the fifth man
October 8th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I would absolutely love an actual Supernatural game though. I just can't decide which season I would want it to be based in.

RodneyIsGodney
October 8th, 2011, 07:46 PM
I would absolutely love an actual Supernatural game though.
So would I!

I just can't decide which season I would want it to be based in.
I know, that's a tough one. Like, which story arc do you want to deal with. Do you want Cas to be there? John? Do you wanna fight Yellow Eyes? Or Crowley? It would be cool if we could choose which season we wanted to "play in". And, first person shooter? I, personally, prefer seeing my character...who would be Dean. As if I'd be anyone else.;) Oh, and the Impala must be part of it! Somehow...

Okay, if it weren't so late at night I'd have a more well thought out response. It's almost midnight and my brain is tired.:o