Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Did the NID ever kidnap Daniel and/or Carter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Did the NID ever kidnap Daniel and/or Carter?

I just read through all of the episode descriptions (all 10 seasons), and I can't find the episode that I could swear that I watched, where Daniel and Carter are abducted by the NID for medical experimentation. Have I been reading so much fanfiction, that I just made up this episode? Or does anyone out there know the episode I'm talking about?
    Thank you,
    Suzy4of5

Carter was kidnapped for medical experiments, but not by the NID but a businessman who was dying called Adrian Conrad.

http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Adrian_Conrad

sigpic

Comment

I think it would be impossible for the NID to 'kidnap'... merely unofficially retain in custody...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Carter was kidnapped for medical experiments, but not by the NID but a businessman who was dying called Adrian Conrad.

http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Adrian_Conrad
        That's exactly what came to mind. 5-11 "Desperate Measures" Is that the episode?

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
        I think it would be impossible for the NID to 'kidnap'... merely unofficially retain in custody...
        Semantics, both have the same result: a person is held against their will.
        Last edited by Snowman37; 05 October 2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

In Wormhole Extreme, Agent Barrett "retain in custody" both Daniel and Sam so they couldn't interfere with his investigation. Is this what you are thinking of?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
            That's exactly what came to mind. 5-11 "Desperate Measures" Is that the episode?

Semantics, both have the same result: a person is held against their will.
            I like semantics.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              I like semantics.
              Well, in that case... it wouldn't be kidnapping but abducting since no ransom would be demanded!
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Maybe! I'm going to watch all the episodes everyone here suggested on Netflix. I'm beginning to think that my subconscious mind took info from the show, and from some fanfiction, and made up it's own episode. lol Thank you to everyone who posted here! It was most helpful!

Comment

Working...
                X