Who's the sixer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's the sixer?

My guess in the local girl the boy is mixed up with.

I don't think it's anyone we've seen yet. I wouldn't like this for this to be a typical crime show manhunt, with suspects limited to those who appear who've appeared on screen.

sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing that it's the scientist, the one interested in Elizabeth. But yeah, they haven't revealed him yet.

Comment

Im guessing Guzman.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          I'm guessing that it's the scientist, the one interested in Elizabeth. But yeah, they haven't revealed him yet.
          That's who I was thinking it might be....then again, would it be that obvious?
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

There are several candidates/maybe red herrings we have seen. I have a gut feeling it is someone we have already met rather than a future character.

Skye and her companions - always heading out of the compound which gives at least one of them the opportunity to slip away from the others and meet up with a Sixer. I wouldn't think Skye is the informant, however, the guy who was part of that crew putting up a power unit might be someone you'd want to look at twice. He could be helping the Sixers tap the Terra Nova power lines. This being said, how much information would he (or any of that group) have about military matters? At most I'd see any of them as merely being intermediaries between the Sixers and the guy still in Terra Nova.

Wallace (the guy who likes Elizabeth) - has the excuse of going outside which would make it easy to contact the Sixers. However, as with Skye and her group, just how much access to information on military matters would he have access? Not saying he isn't a Sixer supporter, just that he probably is he isn't the primary guy.

My candidate - Guzman. Keeps a low profile, always helpful to Taylor, seems to generally be an all around nice guy. For someone who is supposed to be a trusted adviser to Taylor, we don't really see a lot of him. To me this looks like a bit of a misdirection on the part of the writers. Do what you can to make the character a logical non-choice and then bury him in amongst the other characters. He has full access to all military intelligence (I believe). He'd also be the easiest guy to arrange for a vehicle for Skye and her group.

And there was that pointed stare moment between him and Mira. It might have been nothing, it may have had to do with them perhaps having been a couple at one time before the Sixers broke away, or, it just may be one Sixer acknowledging the other.

regards,
            G.
            Go for Marty...

Comment

I recon its the botanist who the main guy was working with at the beginning (can't remember the names yet)

Comment

Ha Xiphkabobs...

Comment

I can't see it being Skye or her friends as they were out of the compound before the other 6er was put in the brig so they could not have passed that info on?
                  Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                  McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Steam View Post
                    I can't see it being Skye or her friends as they were out of the compound before the other 6er was put in the brig so they could not have passed that info on?
                    The local girl and the prisoner were aquantences.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                      The local girl and the prisoner were aquantences.
                      Actually Skye knew Drake, another Sixer and not Carter who was the guy who was captured.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                        That's who I was thinking it might be....then again, would it be that obvious?
                        Of course it would. This is prime time network television.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by dacooker
                        The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

For some reason, I'm thinking that its not someone that we've met yet...
                          sigpic

Comment

I think the Sixer mole could be either Washington, or Guzman. They are both close enough to Taylor to know about, or overhear, Taylor's plans. Also, they are high enough in the hierarchy to do things without having to thoroughly explain their behavior to anyone, except Taylor. So, they could sneak around, or pass messages to other Sixer moles in Terra Nova, or go to a Sixer message drop site. Also, I think the Sixer mole probably arrived in a group some time before the Sixers broke away from Terra Nova. That way, the mole would be well established, and have earned Taylor's trust, before the Sixers even arrived.
                            My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

Surely it has to be either one of the teens love interests. They're already setting up a love triangle for Josh, so I'm guessing it's going to be the older girl's soon-to-be bloke.

Comment

Working...
                              X