Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me?

Or does it seem like it's taking FOREVER between episodes since the new season started? *flips out*
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

The weeks are going by normal for me.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Normal for me but that's because I have Terra Nova on Monday Fringe on Wednesday and Idiot abroad on Friday lol
      Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
      McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

For me the weeks with no Fringe were the worst.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Its just you...
          sigpic

Comment

Well, screw all of you and your excessive patience
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ha ha ha.

I'm looking at the number of shows you watch. How do you fit all of those into your schedule, especially if they're addicting to watch? I admire your organizational skills.

sigpic

Comment

I try to watch during the week, but really, weekends are a wonderful thing

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  I try to watch during the week, but really, weekends are a wonderful thing
                  Quite true! Although they go by far too fast for my taste.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X