Daniel and Sha're

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel and Sha're

So in Moebius ,Oneall wanted to kill Ra right then and there to save him the trouble later on.My question is ..would Daniel still marry Sha're if Ra never visited Abydos?

maybe, they still would have met when they went through the gate. that being said he would just be a person, not the one that saved them.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah thats why i was asking......i get the impression that him and Sha're only hooked up because he was somewat of a hero...

Comment

If Ra never took people to Abydos, then there wouldn't be people there...

Comment

O my bad.I always though Ra met those ppl on Abydos.Didn't know he was the one that took there there.

Comment

When SG-1 first visited 3,000 BC in "Moebius, Part 1," it was just a few years before the rebellion on Earth. The Abydonians came from Egypt, so I think it's safe to say they had already been taken to Abydos by this point. As for Daniel and Sha're, if O'Neill had killed Ra, and entirely new timeline would have unfolded. Without Ra, perhaps Anubis would have risen to power without the need to ascend? Maybe Apophis takes possession of Abydos? Things could have gone down differently, effecting generations, and thus Kasuf and by default Sha're are never born. O'Neill wasn't thinking about changing the future beyond taking out Ra early so he wouldn't have to do it later. Carter stopped him with good reason. I like how when Bizarro SG-1 arrived in 3,000 BC, the original Daniel was in charge.

Comment

Yeah i figured if it wasn't Ra then it would have been some other Goul'd.I still get confused by these time travel episodes.....I still don't understand how Mckay ended up with Keller after the events of TLM.

Comment

It's more than some other Goa'uld would rise to power, it's that the entire timeline would be radically different. The further into the past you change history, the more different the future will be. As for McKay and Keller getting together, it was inevitable, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X