McKay Misbehaving ( Brain Storm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay Misbehaving ( Brain Storm)

I thought that McKay's behavior in "Brain Storm" was contradictory to his personality. Of course, he was trying to be humble for Dr.Keller, but, knowing that everyone present signed a confidentiality agreement, i thought he would have snapped. At the presentation, the McKay normally showed would have gone up and started writing complicated equasions on a whiteboard, proving that he was doing similar work. That would be him as him, rational enough not to get in trouble. I wouldn't last a second as McKay at that place. "I'm not a WASHOUT. I work with the advanced technology of dead ancient race in the pegasus galaxy. I impacted the fate of Earth SEVERAL times. I also fight life sucking aliens, evil nanite societies, and various other races we find, pulling off the impossible every week, if not day. Here are the equasions to prove it, AND SHE IS NOT MY SISTER!"
    He can speak Asgard in Ancient. He sees Ree'tu but not Jaffa. He worships the Ori, yet is friends with the Ancients. He can feed on Replicators. He writes Stargate Fan non-fiction. He understands Carter's, McKay's, and Rush's technobable. He has ascended more times than Dr.Jackson. He is the most INTERESTING man in the universe. "I don't often drink, but when I do, I prefer Wraith Enzyme."

people i know well can still surprise me.

Comment

I love David Hewlett's acting, I was actually astonished at how he played a Rodney Mckay or Rod from an alternate reality in "Mr.Mckay and Mrs.Miller" The acting was so incredible becasue David had to play a charecter who was the direct opposite of himself. Rodney is usually arrogant, selfish, and bad with others. Rod seemed to be arrogant, but more caring, and was more into the crowd then the primary Rodney. I also really liked Rodneys sister who is Davids real life sister she is also a great actress.(Lol she made her brother buy her a prius becasue she got kidnapped.) There is no end to the charecter of Rodney Mckay since he is always a mystery.
      1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
      5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
      6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
        I love David Hewlett's acting, I was actually astonished at how he played a Rodney Mckay or Rod from an alternate reality in "Mr.Mckay and Mrs.Miller" The acting was so incredible becasue David had to play a charecter who was the direct opposite of himself. Rodney is usually arrogant, selfish, and bad with others. Rod seemed to be arrogant, but more caring, and was more into the crowd then the primary Rodney. I also really liked Rodneys sister who is Davids real life sister she is also a great actress.(Lol she made her brother buy her a prius becasue she got kidnapped.) There is no end to the charecter of Rodney Mckay since he is always a mystery.
        I really enjoyed the real life brother and sister acting together.
        Sorry not up to speed on episode names, the ep where Rodney was slowly losing his ability to think, (time for a re-watch) David was so good in that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          I really enjoyed the real life brother and sister acting together.
          Sorry not up to speed on episode names, the ep where Rodney was slowly losing his ability to think, (time for a re-watch) David was so good in that.
          The Shrine, 5x06
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X