BBC Three The Fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC Three The Fades

Did anyone else watch the Fades I thought it was pretty good.

I did.

I thought it was like The Sixth Sense meets Being Human. I enjoyed it very much & I'll certainly be watching next week.

Comment

I think it's about the best hour of a horror/occult type show I've seen in a long, long, time. I especially like the way they go a head and show you what your up against rather than hide it from the viewer for 3 or 4 episodes. Anyway, it's set the hook in me, I just hope they can keep it up! Really looking forward to next week...

Comment

Really picking up now.

Comment

That was awesome. Every episode has been better than the last. Loving this.

Comment

In my opinion, the last 5 minutes of episode 4, was put together as masterful as anything I've seen done on TV in a long time. Not just the music rising to a crescendo along with the story, but the acting and direction, too. Maybe I was just very engrossed in the story, but I'm still really impressed. This series does keep getting better and better with each passing episode

Comment

Awesome series.
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting to see Joe Dempsie getting some good work after Skins, he's playing a character in Game of Thrones too. Lily Loveless is good in this too.

Comment

I am enjoying this show, its gets better every episode. There better be another season.

Comment

Another good episode. I expected Paul to have a way to fight them, but I didn't expect Neil to turn on him. I like the way they handled the nudity at the end too, they weren't making an exhibition of her, but they weren't hiding it either. It was incidental, the way it should be.

ps. Did anyone else think Natalie was hotter when she was undead?

Comment

Yeah, slithering around in that goo is both gross and sexy! We've all said that this one just keeps getting better and of all the stuff I've watched in the past year, this is the only show that I actually went back and watched a few eps twice just to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

I get a kick out of how they do a recap with Daniel Kaluuka at the beginning of each episode. The guy is really a talent. I loved him in Psychoville and also the Doctor Who episode he did. I know he was on Skins for a long time, but I didn't really watch it. Anyway, "Nano, Nanu!"

Comment

What's it about? When I think of a fade I think of a haircut.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, the BBC has a one sentence teaser:

"17-year-old geek Paul can see the spirits of the dead. Now a vengeful spirit - or Fade - has broken through to our world and Pauls friends and family are in the eye of the storm."

It's a serious horror show, IMO. It's pretty original, but you can see parts of other horror classics in it as well. It gives me the creeps, which isn't a real easy thing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                            Well, the BBC has a one sentence teaser:

"17-year-old geek Paul can see the spirits of the dead. Now a vengeful spirit - or Fade - has broken through to our world and Pauls friends and family are in the eye of the storm."

It's a serious horror show, IMO. It's pretty original, but you can see parts of other horror classics in it as well. It gives me the creeps, which isn't a real easy thing to do...
                            Interesting...I might have to check it out.
                            sigpic

Comment

The first episode isn't amazing, but the rest get better and better as it goes on. It's a supernatural/horror type series, it get very dark at times, but still some levity here and there.

Comment

Working...
                              X