This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refuge's Sequele: -The Assassin- I need a BR

I am working on a sequele for my last Fan Fic. If you want to be my Beta Reader email me at [email protected]

the link to the first Fan fic is:
    http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...gerevised.html
    Last edited by Rail'k; 11 February 2005, 05:25 AM.
    sigpic

Here it is so far

Stargate sg1

-The Assassin-

-Previously on Refuge-

The Tok’ra base on P6X495 was attacked by System Lord Baal. They flee to earth and ask to settle there. During a briefing Jack gets beamed up by the Asgard. The Asgard want to settle on mars. Jack puts this up with the president, who in turn gathers the combined world leaders of Russia, Great Britton, China, Japan, France, and Spain Thor beams in on the meeting and they decide to survey the planet the catch a ride on the Prometheus. Thor beams in on them again and offers them apart in their great allegiance. Earth becomes the fifth race. The public is notified of the Stargate. President Haynes, Thor, Jacob Carter, Lya of the Nox, and SG-1 are up in front of a large congregation, on the white house front lawn

“In 1936 by the Pyramids of Giza we uncovered an alien device made out of a material never before encountered” the President announces “In 1993 with the help of a rogue archeologist, Dr Daniel Jackson We were able to figure out how it works. The device later named the Stargate is able to transport matter instantaneously throughout the galaxy. In that time we made a few Enemies but also made a lot more friends, such as the Tok’ra the Asgard and the Nox. They may seem like aliens to you but you would find that that are good friends and will make good allies. They have even accepted us into the most tightly bound allegiance in the known universe. I now give you our new friends.”

Suddenly, a gun fired…

So how do you think

more will come later
    Last edited by Rail'k; 11 February 2005, 05:26 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

my next part

-1 White House-

The people are in mass panic, Jacob has been shot. Almost instantaneously the secret service is in the crowd searching for the shooter when there is suddenly a blinding light. The secret service move towards the unusual flash, but when they get to the place the shooter is gone.

He was just here a second ago and suddenly there was a flash and he was like gone.” An onlooker said.

Sam Jack Teal’k and Dan run up.

“Did you see who he was?” Jack coarsely said

“Yes, I did he looked just like former Vice President Kinsey.”

“That guy, is really starting to piss me off.” Jack uttered under his breath. “Well this is going to make it a lot more complicating.”

“It seems like people are starting to calm down, think we should address them?” Daniel inquired

Maybe you should do it. Jack suggested.

Daniel walks up to the podium and starts to address the crowd.

“Hello, I am as you probably know I am Daniel Jackson of SG1.” Daniel begins. “We ask of you to pleas remain calm. The shooter is as it seems is no longer present. And for Jacob Carter you don’t have to worry that much, he will be fully recovered in about an hour. All we know is that the shooter has a hold of alien technology so naturally this investigation may take longer than normal. Thanks for your time.”

Daniel gets down, and a secret service official gets up on the podium and starts directing traffic.

After the crowd dispersed SG1 heads into the White House. When they get to the oval office they find Thor Jacob and Lya talking with the president. Sam runs in and hugs Jacob.

“Thank God your ok!” Sam said somewhat weepingly in her dad’s arms.

Jacob pats her head and says “its ok now would you please stop.”

“Ok” carter replies.

“Carter.” Jack states “would you calm down we are in front of the president.”

Samantha gets her bearings straight and states out. Jack starts talking with the president.

“Sir.” Jack states “I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is we know who the shooter is. The bad news is that the shooter is former vice president Kinsey, and he has a hold of Asgard beaming technology.”

“That bloody b...” the president catches his tongue in mid sentence. “Thor could you give us a report on all space activity for the last 2 day’s?

“I will” Thor replies. He beams himself back up to his ship in orbit.

They rap up the meeting and Lya, Jacob, and SG1, head back to the SGC

Please reply
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X