Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christopher Judge Injured On The Set Of The Dark Knight Rises!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Judge Injured On The Set Of The Dark Knight Rises!

i didn't Know where to post this, but Christopher Judge Injured On The Set Of The Dark Knight Rises!
    Thankfully, it's nothing too serious, but after reports last night that a "Chris" had been injured during filming in LosAngeles, his wife took to Twitter to reveal exactly what happened. Details after the jump...
    While we still have no idea who he'll be playing in The Dark Knight Rises, Christopher Judge must be involved in some pretty action packed scenes after receiving a "black n' bloodied" eye while filming a stunt last night! After onlookers near the set heard radio calls of "Chris" being injured, many assumed it was Batman himself, ChristianBale. However, Judge's wife took to her Twitter account (link below) and cleared things up for concerned fans.

Source of the article

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=46185

Attached Files
    sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Lucky it's just a black eye, could have been much worse!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Well like ^^ says, its good its nothing worse!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

I think this is a mix of bad news, good news and great news.

Bad news, he got hurt. Good news, he's okay. Great news, this doesn't seem like a bit part as he got hurt doing his own stunts. I'm hoping he'll crack some skulls.

sigpic

Comment

C'mon new Ra's al Ghul !
          sigpic
          What a show !

Comment

By the gods, I'm glad he's okay!! Holy crap. I near about had a heart attack when I saw the title of this thread. But now I'm super excited to see the movie! I wasn't going to see it, but now that I know Chris Judge is gonna be in it, I totally am!

I am so glad he's okay.

Comment

It looks like to be in a dangerous position working for any christopher Nolan batman movies, it's like a dark curse. Creepy, glad he is okay though.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X