Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatching Stargate: Atlantis - Skippable episodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewatching Stargate: Atlantis - Skippable episodes?

Good day to you fine people!

I'm planning on rewatching the entire Stargate: Atlantis series, but this time I would love to skip the many fillers I remember from last time.

I'd like to watch only the story important episodes from the five seasons, but sadly I can't really remember what episodes are important or not from the episode guide.

I think I remember seing a link to it somewhere, where someone had put all the important episodes/must see episodes in a thread, but sadly I can't find it!

Could anyone help me with this? It would be highly apriciated!

I think you are the best person to decide which ones to skip, since you said you've watched it once already. Why not just pick the ones you liked best and rewatch those?

Comment

You're probably right! But I would rather not miss any episodes which have lore/story progression in them! But I'll try though!

Comment

Originally posted by Toroto View Post
        I'm planning on rewatching the entire Stargate: Atlantis series, but this time I would love to skip the many fillers I remember from last time.
        How do you define filler?

I'd like to watch only the story important episodes from the five seasons, but sadly I can't really remember what episodes are important or not from the episode guide.
        Nearly every episode contributes to ongoing story lines in one way or another.

Could anyone help me with this? It would be highly apriciated!
        Why do you want to skip over episodes? I don't watch for the story arc, I watch to be entertained, but that's just me. Stand-alone, arc, I really don't care. Personally, the only episodes I didn't really enjoy were...

Season 2: "Duet" (downright annoying)
        Season 3: "Sunday" (I hate multiple-perspective stories, they bore me to tears! Don't skip this, though, as a main character dies in this episode.)
        Season 4: "Harmony" (boring, annoying, skip it)
        Season 5: "Vegas" (Alternate reality, no crossover from our characters, hence pointless and skip-worthy.)

I hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
        X