PDA

View Full Version : Andy

Galileo_Galilee
August 26th, 2011, 08:58 AM
So will we see Andy again?

Everlovin
August 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM
I imagine we almost have to in Monday's ep (that is the season finale, right?) to see what Beverly did to him.

I think I read that he'll be in the Christmas episode. Not sure if I read it's this years or next years.

DigiFluid
August 27th, 2011, 12:43 PM
This guy's thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/82330-On-location-Eureka-cast-crew-filming-Christmas-episode-Aug-17-2011) has Kavan Smith on set for this year's upcoming Xmas special.

VixieRose
December 11th, 2011, 07:54 PM
When at the con in LA Kavan said there were a few more episodes in season five with some Andy/SARAH story to them.

SGATwin
January 7th, 2012, 04:39 AM
I like Kavan Smith more than the first actor who played Andy....besides Fargo, Andy is so crazy and funny :D

DeliRicia
January 24th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I agree with SGATwin. Kavan is the best to play Andy and every time I watch the first episodes Andy appeared in (played by Ty Olsson here) it kinda "frustrate" me a little because Kavan would have played sooo much better than him! I can't help but imagine all the facial expressions, voice tones and smiles Kavan would have done there :D

VixieRose I have my own ideas about what's going to happen, but I might be crazy :D

SGATwin
January 25th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Yes, his all time grin is priceless!!"

Spimman
July 16th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Andy continued to get cooler as the show progressed, which didn't happen with very many characters! I liked seeing the growth and continued "charm" of Deputy Andy!