Need Help On Finding An Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help On Finding An Episode

I am after a SG-1 episode where a SGC personell freaks out just before going through the gate and runs into the unstable vortex of the stargate. Anybody know which episode this is? ive looked so many times and cant find it. unless the versions of sg-1 i have cut that part out

Originally posted by Raineman View Post
    I am after a SG-1 episode where a SGC personell freaks out just before going through the gate and runs into the unstable vortex of the stargate. Anybody know which episode this is? ive looked so many times and cant find it. unless the versions of sg-1 i have cut that part out
    Try the "The Light" (S4, Ep 18). In the beginning of the ep Lt. Barber jumps into the vortex of the Stargate after being exposed to the "light", some sort of addictive Goa'uld technology.
    Last edited by Lilac736; 21 August 2011, 01:54 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Thankyou Lilac736 much appreciated

Comment

Yep, Lilac's got it. I believe that's the only time we ever see SGC personnel do it.

There were also the prisoners jumping into the kawoosh in Season 2's Prisoners.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
        X