Defective DVD's ( TSCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defective DVD's ( TSCC)

Tonight, I watched the series finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Unfortunately, the special features on this disc are corrupt. There's no damage to the disc (first time watching), so it must be a product defect. I contacted the WB via the feedback form, but does anyone know of any other means upon which to contact the DVD distributor? Also, if anyone else has problems with defective DVD's, please post them here. Maybe we can all help each other out.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chroncicles
    Season 2: Disc 6 - Corrupted Special Features.

I haven't had that kind of problem, but when I bought the Atlantis complete series, it came in cardboard holders and one of the disks was damaged from the start. I was very careful and know I didn't damage it getting it out. I put all the disks into a safer type of holders. It was discouraging because the SG-1 complete series is this way too. There were many complaints on the Amazon site about the packaging, so I am buying the series one at a time. So far they have come in good holders.

Just a warning, beware! I'm not doing anything about it, since it's only 2 episodes that are ruined, and I remembered them anyway!
    sigpic

Comment

I've had the problem a couple of times with Firefly, I've bought the set for myself which had a defective disc and again more annoyingly I bought it as a gift for someone and it also had a bad disc which wouldn't play. In both cases I was able to swap the sets for working ones at the retailer without any hassle.
      sigpic

Comment

I may do that if I can find the receipt. I saved it just in case one of my discs was defective.

Comment

Working...
        X