Farscape funny rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape funny rewatch

Did you find anything amusing after finishing the show and restarting?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

There's just one I can think of right now off the top of my head, with the first ep connecting with a later one. I'll spoiler tag it in case Maneth comes in here, she hasn't reached the later ep yet.

Spoiler:
    When John first meets D'Argo, Zhaan and Rygel, and D'Argo tongue-whips him, I always think of the part in Unrealised Reality when he relives it, and he points to his neck and knows what's coming.
    "What is wrong with you people? Tongue!"

I've started rewatching Farscape again now as well as Stargate, so I'll see if I can think of any more.
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I found most stuff funny cos everything was different. The music, D'Argo's face, their personalities.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've just started a rewatch, (I know I should be focusing on Stargate, but I suddenly got a craving for some Farscape ) and I'm still on the early episodes - pre-Chiana, (yay) pre-Scorpius, pre-Stark, Crais is still trying to kill John, and D'Argo's having a few gos at it too!
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I haven't focused on Stargate for months.

Comment

i love the part in the pilot where rygel farts and john is like "you fart helum" and every time d'argo tongs people.
            sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the fact that Scorpius never knew there were 2 Crichtons for an entire cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                I enjoyed the fact that Scorpius never knew there were 2 Crichtons for an entire cycle.
                did he ever find out?
                sigpic

Comment

Never. At least it was never mentioned.

Comment

Hey, I never thought of that!

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well, it certainly would've been funny to watch.
                      Braca: Sir, we've discovered that there are two Crichtons on the loose.
                      Scorpius:Great. Double the headache. Get me the first Crichton you find. We need his assistance.
                      Crichton:Whaddaya want Braca, I'm building a wormhole weapon to destroy a Dreadnought here.
                      Furlow:Which I'm gonna steal and sell for you if you want to buy.
                      Braca:*damn, I left my money at the Command Carrier* Could ya wait?

Comment

Working...
                      X