Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Chulak planet serial number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the Chulak planet serial number?

sold...
    Last edited by Bra'zat; 14 March 2012, 12:14 PM.
    Props Memorabilia, the first Stargate Props' Museum of Europe!
    On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
    May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

I don't think they gave it one because it already has a name. Aka Chulak.

Comment

Yeah I think GJ1's right. The alphanumeric code was only assigned to gate addresses generated by the SGC computer. If they got the coordinates from elsewhere and/or it already had a name, that was the name of the planet and it didn't get a P-designation.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The only addresses that have a designation are those calculated by Sam's stellar drift program. Chulak wasn't one of those since Ferretti caught the glyphs Apophis used on the DHD and they didn't have to use the program to compensate for stellar drift because that one was dialed with a DHD. The dialing computer can't access the DHD's protocols and doesn't get correlated updates from the gate network, thus they have to use Sam's program to compensate for stellar drift unless they know the coordinates already.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Ok, thank you guys!
          Tha's too what I tought at the begining.
          Props Memorabilia, the first Stargate Props' Museum of Europe!
          On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
          May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Working...
          X