Knights of Badassdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights of Badassdom

Since it was brought to my attention that not everyone here might be a Game of Thrones fan, I thought I'd drop this here as well...

Just found out Summer Glau (Firefly, Serenity, TCC), Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones), Ryan Kwanten (True Blood) and Steve Zahn (I remember him from Daddy Day Care best) are in a new movie coming out with several of my favorite actors/actresses...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTT59NibGw&sns=em

If you were ever into D&D, MMOs or especially LARPING, this looks like a fun movie. I'm definitely going to see this!

All I can say is...hmmmm...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      All I can say is...hmmmm...
      Must make conversation with you difficult.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm in...looks totally worth watching perhaps not admission but defiantly worth watching! Actually it looks hilarious (just watched trailer again)
        sigpic
        Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
        "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
        Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
        Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
        etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
          Must make conversation with you difficult.
          Don't make me send the fleas of a thousand camels to infest your armpits!

I just meant it looked a bit too slap-stickish for my taste....so I just said "hmmmm"
          sigpic

Comment

Don't make me send the fleas of a thousand camels to infest your armpits!

I just meant it looked a bit too slap-stickish for my taste....so I just said "hmmmm"
            It does look rather silly.. but Summer Glau, Peter Dinklage & Steve Zahn definitely gets my vote
            "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

It's got Pete Dinklage and Summer Glau. I already know it's going to be interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                It does look rather silly.. but Summer Glau, Peter Dinklage & Steve Zahn definitely gets my vote
                IDK who they are. The only ones I know are Summer Glau and Ryan Kwanten.
                sigpic

Comment

IDK who they are. The only ones I know are Summer Glau and Ryan Kwanten.
                  Most recently Peter Dinklage starred as Tyrion in Game of Thrones. He was also the little person in Death at a Funeral (US version that starred Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence).

Steve Zahn was the guy in the carrot suit in Daddy Day Care.

If you've seen those movies.

Comment

I play an MMO, so I kinda get it. Looks not too bad, I suppose. I'll probably wait to watch it on DVD.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Summer Glau looks hot. However, as someone else said on another site: A film about LARPers with a sex scene! How unrealistic.
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
                        Most recently Peter Dinklage starred as Tyrion in Game of Thrones. He was also the little person in Death at a Funeral (US version that starred Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence).

Steve Zahn was the guy in the carrot suit in Daddy Day Care.

If you've seen those movies.
                        I've not watched Game of Thrones. Didn't even know it existed until I saw talk about it on here. I never saw Death at Funeral and its been years since I saw Daddy Day Care.

Is this going to be in theaters or just straight to DVD?
                        sigpic

Comment

Is this going to be in theaters or just straight to DVD?
                          It's an indie film that was just announced at ComicCon 2011. There's no telling at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
                            It's an indie film that was just announced at ComicCon 2011. There's no telling at this point.
                            Ahhh...ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

Annnnnd... to update anyone who cares and is still around, looks like the movie is going to get some screen time next month at various theaters around the US. Also, supposed to be out on video on demand around the same time or shortly after. Still so really want to see this.

Comment

Working...
                              X