Knights of Badassdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights of Badassdom

Just found out Peter Dinklage is in a new movie coming out with several of my favorite actors/actresses...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTT59NibGw&sns=em
    (Posting from my iPad, so don't know if link will work)

I definitely want to see this!

Link works fine.

Trailer is quality, some fantastic actors in there even Abed from Community. Can't wait to see it.
    sigpic

Comment

The cast is awesome, but I'm not sold on the movie.
      sigpic

Comment

Dont get me wrong, I definitely don't think this will be movie of grand scale. I just saw it had several of my favs, and the story kinda hit home for me. Back when I played Everquest, I once had the idea "what if" one could simply get sucked into the game? A flight of fancy I no longer get, but I did LARP a couple of times.

It just looks like a fun romp.

Comment

While I know it's got Peter Dinklage, is there a reason this thread had to go here? Why not, say, the General Sci-Fi and Fantasy section? Because hey, somebody else who wants to chat about this film might not be a Game of Thrones fan and thus wouldn't come here to find out the thread's actually here...
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            While I know it's got Peter Dinklage, is there a reason this thread had to go here? Why not, say, the General Sci-Fi and Fantasy section? Because hey, somebody else who wants to chat about this film might not be a Game of Thrones fan and thus wouldn't come here to find out the thread's actually here...
            Because I posted from my iPad, and navigating the site is difficult enough. Plus, specifically because it has Dinklage in armor. And in a six degrees of Kevin Bacon way, Ryan Kwanten is also an HBO series alum from True Blood.

But mostly because I thought the Tyrion lovers here would enjoy it. Have it moved if you feel the need.

Comment

Can we please not have another argument about the placing of threads?

Could we not just enjoy the fact it has Peter Dinklage and Summer Glau kicking ass?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                Can we please not have another argument about the placing of threads?

Could we not just enjoy the fact it has Peter Dinklage and Summer Glau kicking ass?
                Yepper, I loved the trailer. Pete Dinklage with the goatee = awesomeness.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  Yepper, I loved the trailer. Pete Dinklage with the goatee = awesomeness.
                  It looks like he was having so much fun in the role, even more so than as Tyrion (if that was even possible )

Comment

Working...
                  X