Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the freakiest thing that's ever happened to you???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the freakiest thing that's ever happened to you???

Hello my fellow gaters, its been a while since I posted a new thread, and I'm not sure if there's another thread like this on here, but I been wondering if you guys have any freaky weird expiriences or weird moments you might like to share, so many freaky things happen thru out the day all over the world so please share people I hope you guys have fun with this thread
    sigpic
    siggy made by RogueRanger
    http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
    killing threads one post at a time

Ok so I guess I'll go first, I will share a weird moment that happened to me not too long ago, my bf and I were broken up and we didn't talk at all, but I was always thinking about him and missing him, one night I went to sleep with him on my mind, I was dreaming about him, and I woke up at 03:00 I looked at the time on my phone as I often do when I wake up in the middle of the night I went to the kitchen to get water and the whole time I was thinking about the dream I was having with my bf, when I got back to bed I had a text from him, I guess he was thinking about me too at the same time, I thought it was so freaky lol I guessed I called him with my thoughts or something
    sigpic
    siggy made by RogueRanger
    http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
    killing threads one post at a time

Comment

I guess it was the time I fell asleep on my couch, and dreamed that an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in about three years was at my door, I woke up and 30 minutes later she knocked on my front door. That was pretty freaky.
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Freakiest thing.... *ponders*

Does anyone know what a Night Hag is? ...PH does And it's not as much fun as it sounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          Freakiest thing.... *ponders*

Does anyone know what a Night Hag is? ...PH does And it's not as much fun as it sounds...
          Yes, I have had 2-3 in my life, and they completely freak you out for awile, far beyond what you might expect.
          The Waking nightmare version is bad as well..............
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Night Hag... I know it by other names and yes, when I was younger (childhood through early adulthood) I used to have that experience on a regular basis. Sometimes with a side of Waking Nightmare; other times without.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
            sigpic
            now also appearing on DeviantArt
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
              Night Hag... I know it by other names and yes, when I was younger (childhood through early adulthood) I used to have that experience on a regular basis. Sometimes with a side of Waking Nightmare; other times without.
              The first time I experienced it there was an actual Hag floating over my bed.. on a black cloud with lightning...

Comment

Eeep! I just had the plain old garden-variety sleep paralysis type... most of the time, anyway.

(Ummm... you hadn't pissed off Ukko just then or anything, had you?)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Yes, I have had 2-3 in my life, and they completely freak you out for awile, far beyond what you might expect.
                  The Waking nightmare version is bad as well..............
                  well I've never heard of one before and it sounds like I don't care to....

Comment

Eeep! I just had the plain old garden-variety sleep paralysis type... most of the time, anyway.

(Ummm... you hadn't pissed off Ukko just then or anything, had you?)
                    It's possible... But it was wearing black robes and a pointy hat... No purple dress...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      It's possible... But it was wearing black robes and a pointy hat... No purple dress...
                      Hmmm... sounds like a mix-up in Wardrobe...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                      Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... sounds like a mix-up in Wardrobe...
                        or an appearance by the ever drab Professor Snape.....

Comment

I once knew this one woman who claimed she was a psychic who could read past lives. So I asked, she gave me a strange scare and said that I was both the reincarnation of Elvis Presley and Adolf Hitler. Now, I was about nine years old when Elvis died.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            or an appearance by the ever drab Professor Snape.....
                            Except it happened long before the Harry Potter films..

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                              I once knew this one woman who claimed she was a psychic who could read past lives. So I asked, she gave me a strange scare and said that I was both the reincarnation of Elvis Presley and Adolf Hitler. Now, I was about nine years old when Elvis died.
                              Not to mention that Elvis was born before Hitler died.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X