I cant get enough of this show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant get enough of this show

believe it or not i just finished watching SG1 the third freaking time, just finished The Ark of the truth. and i already miss the show what is wrong i wish i can get my hand on one of thoes Tok'ra memory recall device and modify it to erase SG1 so that i may re watch over and over again. any one feel me in here

New here btw
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 July 2011, 05:32 AM. Reason: Reduced the type size.

Hah! I've got you beat there. I've watched the whole series, and SGA, and both movies at least 10 times (maybe more). I think it's something of an addiction. A good addiction.

Comment

i wish i can get my hand on one of thoes Tok'ra memory recall device and modify it to erase SG1 so that i may re watch over and over again
      I'd love to do this too, but I wonder if I'd still like Stargate. Maybe if I only erased one series a time?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Hah! I've got you beat there. I've watched the whole series, and SGA, and both movies at least 10 times (maybe more). I think it's something of an addiction. A good addiction.
        Lol 10 times and i thought i was too obsessed on it since i seen it 3 times. how often did u re watch it i did it like every 6 month or so

Comment

Originally posted by The9th View Post
          believe it or not i just finished watching SG1 the third freaking time, just finished The Ark of the truth. and i already miss the show what is wrong i wish i can get my hand on one of thoes Tok'ra memory recall device and modify it to erase SG1 so that i may re watch over and over again. any one feel me in here

New here btw
          Welcome to GW!

I do know what you mean. Whenever RL got hectic and I wanted to get away, I went on all those adventures with SG-1 when I popped in VHS tapes to start with, lol, has it been that long, I forget with this great show?!! . I can watch again and again and still feel that same sense of being taken up in the adventures and cameraderie, sharing the wonder of the characters at what they found on their travels as much as when I saw it the first time round. I've watched certain episodes countless times, but joining in the GW re-watch will be the fourth time I've watched SG-1 from season 1 through season 10 in its entirety.

I was lucky to be able to go beyond the show too by meeting most of the actors who gave us those wonderful characters and hear their stories about how much fun they had working on the show. Also walking up that ramp to stand before the Stargate and sit in the control room 'closing the iris' and sit at Jack's desk. No other show has ever drawn me in like Stargate has.

Comment

I know what you mean how the show has drawn you to it. Everything about the show is amazing. The characters and story lines are amazing I just watch them over and over again because it is so amazing and I just cant get bored from it.
            sigpic

Comment

I have the entire SG-1 from the huge box set with a Stargate on the front and the 'gate map all around... I have rewatched episodes, but I have not had the time to watch the entire series all over (living with parents who require you to get sleep at night tends to do that)... I have, however, been extremely active in reading fanfics, which has sort of -but not really- helped with the constant want to see the amazing series again

Comment

Originally posted by The9th View Post
                Lol 10 times and i thought i was too obsessed on it since i seen it 3 times. how often did u re watch it i did it like every 6 month or so
                I've had the 10 season disc set for about 4 years now, so I'm thinking I've rewatched the whole thing about 3 times per year. Plus, I've rewatched individual episodes multiples times as well. Methinks we might have a "mutual obsesson society" going here. And I know for sure I'll be watching them all again.

An odd little tidbit of useless information:

When I first started watching the series, I really noticed all the trees, trees, and more trees in the missions the team went on. And I noticed how rich and green and vivid all that was, and I just wanted to hop in my car and drive up to B.C. and go find all those pretty trees and forests (some of those trees looked really old). All this, mind you, from somebody who already lives in the Pacific Northwest and has access pretty much any time to so many wonderful trees.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Me too, this GateWorld rewatch is the 11th time. Not always all seasons of all the shows after they ended, some rewatches i started when SG-1 was still running at season 6 etc. After both SG1 and Atlantis ended i have watched both shows 3 times
                  Last edited by Zaany; 07 August 2011, 01:44 PM.
                  RIP Don S. Davis 1942-2008

Comment

Working...
                  X