PDA

View Full Version : Joe Flanigan in Fringe?

Lythisrose
July 21st, 2011, 02:38 PM
Not sure what episode, but he just tweeted:

Nathan Drake thing still alive? Oh Hollywood. Working on Fringe right now. Trying to get my small head around their mythology.
http://twitter.com/joeflanigan

SaberBlade
July 21st, 2011, 04:03 PM
I hadn't heard he'd be doing a role, but it's great news. Makes me even more interested in the new series. Hopefully it's recurring as why else would he need to worry about the mythology.

NerdyRaptor
July 21st, 2011, 05:35 PM
THE RETURN OF JOHN SCOTT!

That would be hilarious.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
July 21st, 2011, 06:58 PM
i would love to see him as a recurring role or a main character.

Krisz
July 21st, 2011, 07:48 PM
That's good news, another thing to look forward to in the next season, just hope his character doesn't meet a horrible 'Fringe' death!!! :(

LtColCarter
July 21st, 2011, 09:56 PM
Excellent news! :D

mr_kennedy
July 21st, 2011, 10:29 PM
Good News :)

Sp!der
July 22nd, 2011, 03:05 AM
Awesome, miss him!

Rosehawk
July 22nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
That will be fun to watch!

maxbo
July 22nd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing Joe, especially on one of my favorite shows. I just hope he doesn't die by the end of the episode. Better yet, I hope he has a recurring role.

NerdyRaptor
July 22nd, 2011, 08:07 PM
Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing Joe, especially on one of my favorite shows. I just hope he doesn't die by the end of the episode. Better yet, I hope he has a recurring role.

I'd like to see him as the leader of the bad guys. Remember the rebel group in The Day We Died? :)

LtColCarter
July 22nd, 2011, 08:59 PM

:indeed:

maxbo
July 23rd, 2011, 08:45 AM
I'd like to see him as the leader of the bad guys. Remember the rebel group in The Day We Died? :)

That's a great idea because it could open up all kinds of long-term possibilities for Joe's character.

the fifth man
July 24th, 2011, 07:50 AM
It will be nice to see him on this show. Hopefully it is a decent-sized part.

Huaracocha
July 24th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Yet another reason to look forward to the new season of Fringe. As if we needed any more :)

Commander Zelix
July 24th, 2011, 02:12 PM

My thinking exactly. Joe in Fringe that is so cool! :)

the fifth man
July 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Yet another reason to look forward to the new season of Fringe. As if we needed any more :)

That is very true. Still, this is nice news.

iheartshep
August 6th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I have to admit I haven't seen a lot of this show, but for Joe, I will begin to watch!

I thought the same thing when he mentioned "their mythology".....I hope that means he's on for more than 1 episode.

IHS :sheppard:

the fifth man
August 6th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I have to admit I haven't seen a lot of this show, but for Joe, I will begin to watch!

I thought the same thing when he mentioned "their mythology".....I hope that means he's on for more than 1 episode.

More than one episode would be nice. But, I will take what I can get.

LtColCarter
August 7th, 2011, 06:28 AM

Then you've been missing out! :)

the fifth man
August 7th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Then you've been missing out! :)

I totally agree with that. Fringe is amazing.

iheartshep
August 8th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Netflix is my friend.......*goes to put Fringe on queue* :D I started watching in S-1 but don't know what happened.....RL I guess. *headdesk*

the fifth man
August 8th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Netflix is my friend.......*goes to put Fringe on queue* :D I started watching in S-1 but don't know what happened.....RL I guess. *headdesk*

Nice to see that you are willing to give it another try though. I don't think you will be disappointed.

iheartshep
August 9th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I lucked out and found out the local library has S-1 and S-2, so I'll get them from there. :D

the fifth man
August 9th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I lucked out and found out the local library has S-1 and S-2, so I'll get them from there. :D

Yeah, that will definitely work.:)

AnnieS
August 9th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Can't wait to see Joe on Fringe. Have to admit I haven't watched many episodes. But will not miss this one. Didn't miss the episodes that guested Patrick Gilmore, Shawn and Aaron Ashmore or J.R Bourne either.

iheartshep
August 18th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Update......got S-1 and have watched the first disc already. Creeepy! (I cheated and watched the gag reel already too)

the fifth man
August 19th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Update......got S-1 and have watched the first disc already. Creeepy! (I cheated and watched the gag reel already too)

Yeah, creepy good.:)

Lythisrose
September 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Joe confirmed as appearing in the first episode via press release:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/09/fringe-episode-401-neither-here-nor.html
Warning: contains plot points

THE FRINGE TEAM TAKES NEW SHAPE AS THE IMPACT OF PETER'S HEROIC CHOICE UNFOLDS IN THE FOURTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "FRINGE" FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, ON FOX

Just one week after Peter Bishop saved the day and was then wiped from existence, the truce between the two worlds remains intact and the two sides are forced to work together. Lincoln Lee joins the Fringe team as they investigate a shapeshifter case that is very personal to him in the "Neither Here Nor There" season premiere episode of FRINGE airing Friday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-401) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee

Guest Cast: Joe Flanigan as Robert Danzig; Shauna Johannesen as Julie Danzig; Charlotte Williams as Amy Danzig; Sean Michael Kyer as Jonathan Danzig; Stephen Lobo as Agent Frazier; Colin Lawrence Agent Roach

PS - no spoiler button in the editor anymore? :O

ETA: The spoilered info

LtColCarter
September 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
Joe confirmed as appearing in the first episode via press release:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/09/fringe-episode-401-neither-here-nor.html
Warning: contains plot points

PS - no spoiler button in the editor anymore? :O

you don't need a spoiler button... just type [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] but take out the spaces...

Lythisrose
September 2nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
you don't need a spoiler button... just type [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] but take out the spaces...

Thanks! Forgot I could do that, I was spoiled by the spoiler button. :P

Lotta Danzigs in that thar ep.

iheartshep
September 2nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the spoiler. Three weeks from today? :D

TheRandomOne
September 2nd, 2011, 06:15 PM

The spoiler button needs to come back if you ask me

Lythisrose
September 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Pic of Joe (looking a bit under the weather) in the ep:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh315/lythiasrose/Joe%20in%20Fringe/joeinfringe1.jpg

the fifth man
September 16th, 2011, 06:26 PM

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh315/lythiasrose/Joe%20in%20Fringe/joeinfringe1.jpg

Yeah, he has looked better in the past.

LtColCarter
September 23rd, 2011, 08:36 PM
Ok...I loved seeing him in the episode...but I'll just say I was disappointed.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
September 23rd, 2011, 09:06 PM

for a second i thought the wraith retrovirus had come back to haunt him.

LtColCarter
September 24th, 2011, 03:21 AM

No...that was him dead after 5 minutes (if that) of screen time.

Krisz
September 24th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Well, my hope expressed in my earlier post of him not meeting a horrible Fringe death didn't come true then. :(

I would have loved it if the roles were reversed, Lincoln was the one who got it and Joe was the one who chased down Olivia and joined the investigation. But it looks like Lincoln may be Olivia's new partner as it turned out in the alternate universe.

It was good to see him on screen again though.

Commander Zelix
September 24th, 2011, 11:09 AM
I would have love to see him more as a CIA agent.

Dixie_Vampiress
September 24th, 2011, 12:26 PM

LOL. Wraith would be a nice addition to Fringe.

KayleeLiz
September 24th, 2011, 05:22 PM
*sigh* I got all excited to see Joe in another TV show, and then I found out
he dies.
That burst my bubble pretty badly...

All my favorite TV shows have been slightly disappointing me with their premieres this season... Although the rest of the episode was awesome :D

the fifth man
September 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Definitely a short guest appearance.

LtColCarter
September 24th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Definitely a short guest appearance.

100% so...and disappointing IMHO

mr_kennedy
September 25th, 2011, 12:35 AM
I was also quite dissapointed in his appearance..... i read that there would be multiple episodes for him on fringe, the only way i see him coming back is in flashbacks or joeternate :lol: unless the article was wrong hmm, it was cool that lee was his partner, i liked leeternate

KayleeLiz
September 25th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I was also quite dissapointed in his appearance..... i read that there would be multiple episodes for him on fringe, the only way i see him coming back is in flashbacks or joeternate :lol: unless the article was wrong hmm, it was cool that lee was his partner, i liked leeternate

Joeternate... now that's an idea :D

iheartshep
September 27th, 2011, 06:28 AM
I kept thinking they would inject him with that stuff Walter used on that bird and he'd come back to life. Does Walter have stasis? He has a cow so I'm sure he has a stasis pod.

Another vote for Joeternate.

LtColCarter
September 27th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I kept thinking they would inject him with that stuff Walter used on that bird and he'd come back to life. Does Walter have stasis? He has a cow so I'm sure he has a stasis pod.

Another vote for Joeternate.

But the character's name wasn't Joe

Commander Zelix
September 27th, 2011, 09:44 AM
A Robert Danzig alternate would be cool and significant (since he's important to blue Lincoln). I didn't even thought of that. There's always hope. :)

SaberBlade
September 27th, 2011, 02:09 PM
A Robert Danzig alternate would be cool and significant (since he's important to blue Lincoln). I didn't even thought of that. There's always hope. :)

Could always happen, but I've got my hopes on Joe being one of the human shapeshifters. It would be fun watching him act as a potential villain.

Trying to think of a name for an alternate version of his character. Can't think of anything good.

Alt/ernate is already used. Not sure that thinking up more future alternate names should be based on that word. Simplest thing to do, Danzig for main, Giznad for alternate.

Only original name I can think up from Robert Danzig is Robersatz, Rober from Robert and ersatz

LtColCarter
September 28th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Could always happen, but I've got my hopes on Joe being one of the human shapeshifters. It would be fun watching him act as a potential villain.

Trying to think of a name for an alternate version of his character. Can't think of anything good.

Alt/ernate is already used. Not sure that thinking up more future alternate names should be based on that word. Simplest thing to do, Danzig for main, Giznad for alternate.

Only original name I can think up from Robert Danzig is Robersatz, Rober from Robert and ersatz

Altbert? Danzinate?

SaberBlade
September 28th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Altbert? Danzinate?

Altbert is too much like Albert.. so hopefully they'll use a character with that name. I did think about Danzigate but as I said, I think "alternate" has been used too much.

mr_kennedy
October 2nd, 2011, 02:58 AM
I could see a the one type role for joe in fringe :)