Star Wars Kinect 360 console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Kinect 360 console

You know how they're always doing dolled up 360s to promote various games?

So they're doing it for the Kinect Star Wars game too. I think it's actually kind of neat-looking. Shame the game footage from E3 looked like absolute sheeeeit though.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I love the console and controller schemes, but not another bloody Kinect game. MS are trying to shove that overpriced accessory down gamers throats so much it's not even funny.

sigpic

Comment

I so want that xbox, but my Halo Reach xbox console is good enough.

Comment

Very cool!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          I so want that xbox, but my Halo Reach xbox console is good enough.
          A Halo console? Oh, how embarassing! Don't even try to re-sell it, you don't want anyone knowing you had one. Just throw it out completely and replace it with the Star Wars one
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            A Halo console? Oh, how embarassing! Don't even try to re-sell it, you don't want anyone knowing you had one. Just throw it out completely and replace it with the Star Wars one

Comment

That looks sexy. I actually think saying you have a Star Wars Xbox 360 is infinitely more nerdy and sad when sound aloud than having a Halo Reach 360.

sigpic

Comment

I just watched the info for this new console on Xbox live and it's awesome, it even has R2D2 sounds when you turn it on and open the disc tray. The Halo Reach one makes halo noises to.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  That looks sexy. I actually think saying you have a Star Wars Xbox 360 is infinitely more nerdy and sad when sound aloud than having a Halo Reach 360.
                  Oh I wasn't commenting on nerdiness. I could never legitimately/non-hypocritically criticise anyone else's nerdiness

I was commenting on how much Halo sucks

Comment

Oh I wasn't commenting on nerdiness. I could never legitimately/non-hypocritically criticise anyone else's nerdiness

Halo is awesome! If your not good at it, then I can see why you would say it sucks

Comment

Depends which games you've played. The main trilogy got boring fast, with it's severe lack of proper ending and basic story. ODST and Reach on the other hand, great games.

sigpic

Comment

Halo is awesome! If your not good at it, then I can see why you would say it sucks
                        No, it's just a hopelessly derivative and boring set of games. I've played about an hour total of the first one and hated every minute of it. Played and beat 3 on Legendary with a friend because he needed help. It was crap, boring, and hopelessly derivative too

Comment

Depends which games you've played. The main trilogy got boring fast, with it's severe lack of proper ending and basic story. ODST and Reach on the other hand, great games.
                          I like Halo Wars, just beat the campaign.

Comment

I like Halo Wars, just beat the campaign.
                            I'll annoy you for gamertag someday, as I want someone to play co-op on legendary so they can do the hard work. I've recently gotten 4150 on Halo 3/Reach/ODST so happy with that, but I feel like I should take a crack at Wars and perhaps Halo 2 PC to get them all before Halo CE Anniversary.

sigpic

Comment

I'll annoy you for gamertag someday, as I want someone to play co-op on legendary so they can do the hard work. I've recently gotten 4150 on Halo 3/Reach/ODST so happy with that, but I feel like I should take a crack at Wars and perhaps Halo 2 PC to get them all before Halo CE Anniversary.
                              Sure, I need to buy Halo 2 for the xbox , and preorder Halo CE Anniversary so i get the preorder stuff...must go to gamestop...now

Comment

Working...
                              X