This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays Irony

Today I just couldn't help thinking how ironic it is that the space shuttle Atlantis returned from its final voyage in space today ending the space shuttle program. It just brought back memories of watching the final episode of Atlantis. I guess I can only hope that both our space program and Stargate make a comeback.

I wonder how NASA devised the Atlantis name for the shuttle.
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
      I wonder how NASA devised the Atlantis name for the shuttle.
      I thought it was because it was something grand that the world lost.
      Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

This is about the 3rd time they've retired the shuttles. As soon as NASA starts missing that money, they'll start flying again.

Comment

Working...
        X