Season Four ofThe Clone Wars Begins Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Four ofThe Clone Wars Begins Online

"Season Four of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Begins Online in Clone Wars Adventures

While season four of the popular Cartoon Network series Star Wars: The Clone Wars officially kicks off this fall, players of Sony Online Entertainment's free-to-play online game Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures will be able to play through an epic storyline leading directly to the first episode's opening act.

In an unprecedented collaboration between television project and online game, Sony Online Entertainment, the Cartoon Network, and Lucas Arts have worked together to create Campaign for Iceberg 3, an epic story told within the confines of the online game that bridges the gap between the previous season of The Clone Wars and the next."

More at source: http://kotaku.com/5821534/season-fou...ars-adventures

Game site: http://www.clonewarsadventures.com/

I have to say, this is a very interesting idea. The game will be introducing a popular character not yet seen on Clone Wars so I'd be tempted to play it just for that, as I haven't heard they will be bringing that character into the series (yet).

sigpic

That's an interesting way of approaching things. I wonder if it was inspired by Rockne O'Bannon's Defiance project.

Anyway the game kinda sucks, so I'll probably be giving this one a pass unless it ends up free-to-play.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought it was free to play.

"players of Sony Online Entertainment's free-to-play online game Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures"

sigpic

Comment

It is for the most basic stuff. But if you want to play with any of the even remotely interesting features, you have to get a paying membership.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That's not a shocker, but if anyone only plays to bridge season 3 and 4, then I'd not expect it to make a difference.

sigpic

Comment

I will probably pass on the game, but can't wait for Season 4 to arrive on TV.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X