View Full Version : Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

blueray
May 24th, 2013, 05:35 PM
lol that's great.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
May 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFlnZQWCYAAf0Dp.jpg:large

lol. that's great and it so works for those characters.

Klenotka
May 25th, 2013, 02:34 AM
sorry to correct you, klenotka, but the scoobygang came up after a fanart was made. It's not a buffy-reference but a scoobydoo-one. Someone put the faces of the grimmgang onto a picture of the scoobydoo-cartoon-people and sent it to the cast and also to nbc. It was a huge success. I think divinecoma can confirm that as she was there as well and got (like me) the fanart first hand.

ok.

mr_kennedy
May 25th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Just Seen Munro in Rat Race, funny movie :D he was the locksmith guy

Callista
May 25th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Just Seen Munro in Rat Race, funny movie :D he was the locksmith guy

He's in an episode of Monk and one of X-Files, too. (And, yes, I'm posting this in part to get my Star Trek rank. Sorry!)

Hyndara71
May 25th, 2013, 10:30 AM
What? :confused:

EDIT:
Interview with Russell:

Aaron&Kelly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhifBowzE_A)

FreeRadical
May 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Oh my gosh, that Scooby Wu picture is the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Hey, how do I post with spoiler tags? I feel like I need to use them to post speculation, just in case I get something right.

Callista
May 25th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Oh my gosh, that Scooby Wu picture is the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Hey, how do I post with spoiler tags? I feel like I need to use them to post speculation, just in case I get something right.
Write want you want spoiler protected between these: [SPOILER] [SPOILER] except add a / between the second [ and the second S.
If it's purely speculation though, I don't think you have to spoiler it.

Hyndara71
May 26th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Don't we need an edit about the season now?
@FreeRadicale: You don't need spoiler tags for speculations.

mi_guard
May 26th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Hyn, as you started this thread, can you amend the title to read SPOILERS FOR S3?

EDIT: I was wrong sorry, it was Loserinc who started this thread, but I haven't seen her around lately.

Do you think we can ask the mods?

billyd797
May 26th, 2013, 09:16 PM
or start a new thread:)

mi_guard
May 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM
or start a new thread:)

I just followed Billy's suggestion and started a new thread for season 3.

Bagpuss
May 27th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Season 2 hasn't aired in full yet in the Uk and other countries ,and as this is the main/Stickied news thread ( and therefore the best place to put General news,videos and other stuff) ,the best solution will be if I change the tag to cover S3 *here* in a month or so and right now to cover both S2 and 3.

mi guard : your new thread can be easily retitled to "S3 SPOILER DISCUSSION THREAD (No Tags req for S1-3)" and that can free up any spec for S3 to be posted there without having to worry about accidentally revealing ep details and so on to spoilerphobes and the unwary.

Any objections,Grimmsters? :)

MasySyma
May 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I like this plan. Thanks!

IceIsNice
May 27th, 2013, 08:07 PM
I think we should just stick with this thread and get the title changed by a mod

Hyndara71
May 28th, 2013, 12:29 AM
I'm in

blueray
May 28th, 2013, 05:42 AM
I'm okay with either. But once season 3 starts there would be no need for this thread. kind of sad to see it not be used.

Hyndara71
May 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I think someone will like this one:

Silas Weir Mitchell on being a good big bad wolf (http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-grimm-silas-weir-mitchell-20130520,0,2667112.story)

IceIsNice
May 29th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Claire Coffee is going to be in a musical short film

GRIMM's Claire Coffee Joins Cast of GRIND Musical Short Film (http://movies.broadwayworld.com/article/GRIMMs-Claire-Coffee-Joins-Cast-of-GRIND-Musical-Short-Film-20130529)

FreeRadical
May 29th, 2013, 10:42 PM
I'm dazed and confused. Does Season 3 speculation go here, or in the other thread?

Hyndara71
May 30th, 2013, 12:57 AM
You can use both

EDIT:
If I'm right the other thread you can use without spoiler-tags. Here they are needed if you want to speculate about season 3

IceIsNice
May 30th, 2013, 06:54 AM
I think it should all be in here like it was for season 2 to keep everything together

MasySyma
May 30th, 2013, 02:36 PM
We're getting big enough as a group to need to worry about conversations bogging the news/spoilers thread. Like now for instance. :)

As I understand it, this thread will remain for news, announcements, spoilers.
Speculation on that info goes in the other thread, and yes, spoilers for season 3 don't have to be tagged there like they should be in this thread.

This helps folks who want to read the news and spoilers but not 20 posts of ideas between them.

Think of it this way. If an article came in that said Nick dies. Just that would remain in this thread. The other thread offers a safe space for everyone to explore how he might die, if he would in fact die, what it would mean for the show etc.

Hope that helps.

Hyndara71
May 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM
David G. cancels his appeareance at the Monte-Carlo-Festival

Hyndara71
May 31st, 2013, 12:53 PM
You can order them from here (http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/search2.html?0=19&next0=&KMPZ=grimm)

This is really annoying! Why the heck websites are telling you they accept PayPal when they don't do that? No, Dynamite, I don't have a creditcard - and I doubt that I would get one. Why you offer PayPal on your site when you finally during the ordering don't accept it? *pissed*

Hyndara71
May 31st, 2013, 01:21 PM
Claire's partner for the "Grind" musical is announced:

Anthony Rapp joins Claire Coffee (http://movies.broadwayworld.com/article/Anthony-Rapp-Joins-Claire-Coffee-in-GRIND-Musical-Short-Film-20130531)

mi_guard
June 1st, 2013, 12:47 PM
David G. cancels his appeareance at the Monte-Carlo-Festival

:rolleyes:

if he does that a few more times, people will not believe him anymore when he says something :(

Hyndara71
June 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM
Bree Turner reads for schoolkids:

Classroom Quests (http://www.classroomquests.com/2013/05/skype-read-aloud-with-bree-turner.html)

=======
mi_guard:
You really should have "seen" the reaction of the Grimmsters. No one believes him NOW! That was one time too much now, especially after he also tweeted last night about Caroline & Jackie, which was shown on a Theatre in LA and he didn't mention Bitsie. This is so not cool, Mr. Featherduster!

mi_guard
June 1st, 2013, 12:58 PM
but are we sure that David has signed a contract for season 3?

MasySyma
June 1st, 2013, 02:51 PM
In interviews, he seems on board for season 3. Is there any reason to worry?

I am sorry to hear that he is bailing on appearances. Has he said why? Perhaps someone in his family is sick or something? There has to be a reason.

Hyndara71
June 1st, 2013, 04:17 PM
but are we sure that David has signed a contract for season 3?

Yes, he has.

@MasySyme:
No one is sick or something - besides of a growing number of Grimmsters sick about his behaviour.

I read today some tweets of a member of the TPTB. He said that they had plans to really go to Europe for a a couple of episodes at the start of season 3 - and he sounded pretty serious with that. Well, if so, a dream would come true :). And it would explain some things.

Hyndara71
June 2nd, 2013, 01:55 AM
Looks like David Simkins off to new borders:

Grimm & Battlestar Team join Lynn Ayala for Lily (http://maxitmagazine.com/modules-menu/401-grimm-a-battlestar-team-join-lynn-ayala-for-lily)

Klenotka
June 2nd, 2013, 02:31 AM
If they would indeed go to Europe, that would be awesome. So many possibilites with the story.

How do we know that David doesn´t have some personal reasons? He obviously doesn´t have to share everything with his fans on twitter.

Hyndara71
June 2nd, 2013, 03:09 AM
Well, shooting in Europe isn't going to happen - for now:

Via Norberto Barba's Twitter:

Sometime ago we discussed shooting in Europe for first episodes of Season 3.

But it wasn't possible at this time. Who knows? Maybe soon.

I would say with this statement My guess about
Nick during a couple of episodes in Eric's hands
I can put to grave with that. I only hope they will have a damned good explanation WHY Renard will rescue Nick again (the felt 1,000,000 time). Otherwise I fear this time it will be the last time for me. Rename "Grimm" in "Renard" - would make more sense then as Nick will be reduced to a sidekick then :(

Klenotka
June 2nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
How do you know Renard will save Nick? Also, yes, he could, but I think it may take a while and Nick will probably be in prison or under the influence of Eric. Or maybe just a prisoner. But I believe the gang will save Nick - with or without Renard´s help. That´s also one reason why they built the team around Nick. He is there for them, they are there for him.

MasySyma
June 2nd, 2013, 09:15 AM
How do you know Renard will save Nick? Also, yes, he could, but I think it may take a while and Nick will probably be in prison or under the influence of Eric. Or maybe just a prisoner. But I believe the gang will save Nick - with or without Renard´s help. That´s also one reason why they built the team around Nick. He is there for them, they are there for him.

Agreed. If Grimm has any plans to run for several years, the writers have to create teams and allies. Even if Renard saves Nick now, nothing says that this alliance will last longer than a few episodes or seasons. It's how the alliance works that should be important, not that it exists.

MasySyma
June 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
If they would indeed go to Europe, that would be awesome. So many possibilites with the story.

How do we know that David doesn´t have some personal reasons? He obviously doesn´t have to share everything with his fans on twitter.

Again Agreed. Look at his IMDB page, he has the least trivia of the entire cast. For all we know, he could be taking care of a sick parent, be expecting the impending birth of twins, or dealing with mental health issues. Whatever the reason, his privacy should be respected, and invasive answers should not be demanded.

I respect that his cancellations are disappointing, but his character should not be judged.

Hyndara71
June 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM

Because it's pretty obvicious: Renard is the one in the wind, everyone else (besides Wu) we know where he/she is. Monroe, Rosalee and Juliette are trapped by the zombies, Hank is at his doctors, Nick is in the coffin, Adalind in Europe, Renard? The last time we saw him he sat in his car outside the hotel watching Eric leaving.
Besides, HOW Eric will transport the coffin? The car he drove off from the hotel isn't big enough for a coffin - or he has to somehow put that thing on the roof. So, that whole storyarc is leading to Sean Renard, hero of the day again. I doubt that they will keep Nick under Eric's or Samedi's control. The GrimmGang still has some antidot as Juliette had one vial in her hand before they ran from the zombies.

My guess:
Renard comes into the container, fights Samedi and of course he will succeed :rolleyes:. Afterwards he also rescues the GrimmGang, tells them about Nick's condition. Somehow they can keep Zombie!Nick under control long enough to give him a shot with the antidot. Eric probably escapes and flys back to Europe, probably he will be killed - my guess is the first possibility as I hope he will try another time to get Nick, kill Renard or get the key. And Adalind still needs him for her protection. Samedi ... it was said, he would be back for season 3, but the Zombie-storyline isn't over at all. So I think Renard will kill him.

Again Agreed. Look at his IMDB page, he has the least trivia of the entire cast. For all we know, he could be taking care of a sick parent, be expecting the impending birth of twins, or dealing with mental health issues. Whatever the reason, his privacy should be respected, and invasive answers should not be demanded.

I respect that his cancellations are disappointing, but his character should not be judged.

It isn't only this permanent-cancellations during the whole year, it's a lot more. Lately he blocked some fans of his at Twitter for example. No, not that kind of fans spamming him with "marry me" or such nonsense, One of them is a woman my age, very kind and friendly to all Grimmsters, very respectful to him. Heck, she protected him against me not so long ago after I kind of exploded the first time about his behaviour. We are all baffled and wondering why the heck he blocked her and some others, deleted tweets and such. He ignores his co-stars, is telling bull****.
Yeah, mental issues, of course! Mister Giuntoli has the swollen head-syndrome if you ask me.
Sorry, I'm usually not the woman that getting angry about one of her "stars" is morphing into an a... not so nice person, but this behaviour put me on the fence. He wants my respect? What about respecting the other humans?

EDIT:
I'll ask here too as this is really for some interest for me:
Can anyone tell me what this symbol means? It is on one of the containers around the prepared one Samedi traps Nick in:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/sign2_zpsd6209e45.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/sign2_zpsd6209e45.jpg.html)

EDIT II:
I think I found it. It could be the part of an Hoodoo-symbol called "Stael" (yep, written this way). But it also could be only a sign for the film-crew to know where the location is :confused:. Anyone? Please?

Hyndara71
June 3rd, 2013, 06:38 AM
comic Cover issue #4 and ... covers and release dates for the first Grimm-novels! *squee*

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/th_BL12QCaCMAEcUjj_zps4f3276ce.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/BL12QCaCMAEcUjj_zps4f3276ce.jpg.html) http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/th_BL12tOeCAAAu_Jt_zpsd9ef9572.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/BL12tOeCAAAu_Jt_zpsd9ef9572.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
June 3rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
Live+7 for 2.21 The waking Dead via SpoilerTV (http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/06/live7-dvr-ratings-week-34-may-13th-may.html)

mi_guard
June 3rd, 2013, 12:02 PM
It isn't only this permanent-cancellations during the whole year, it's a lot more. Lately he blocked some fans of his at Twitter for example. No, not that kind of fans spamming him with "marry me" or such nonsense, One of them is a woman my age, very kind and friendly to all Grimmsters, very respectful to him. Heck, she protected him against me not so long ago after I kind of exploded the first time about his behaviour. We are all baffled and wondering why the heck he blocked her and some others, deleted tweets and such. He ignores his co-stars, is telling bull****.
Yeah, mental issues, of course! Mister Giuntoli has the swollen head-syndrome if you ask me.
Sorry, I'm usually not the woman that getting angry about one of her "stars" is morphing into an a... not so nice person, but this behaviour put me on the fence. He wants my respect? What about respecting the other humans?
I think we should give him the benefit of doubt and not accuse him of something we're not sure. Anyway, time will show what kind of person he is. Just wait.

EDIT II:
I think I found it. It could be the part of an Hoodoo-symbol called "Stael" (yep, written this way). But it also could be only a sign for the film-crew to know where the location is :confused:. Anyone? Please?

no idea at all

Gatefan1976
June 3rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
I'll ask here too as this is really for some interest for me:
Can anyone tell me what this symbol means? It is on one of the containers around the prepared one Samedi traps Nick in:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/sign2_zpsd6209e45.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/sign2_zpsd6209e45.jpg.html)

EDIT II:

Looks like a solar cross to me, it's hard to tell on that surface. What it *means* would depend on the context of where you saw it, I can't recall off hand where it is in the ep.

Hyndara71
June 3rd, 2013, 01:07 PM
Looks like a solar cross to me, it's hard to tell on that surface. What it *means* would depend on the context of where you saw it, I can't recall off hand where it is in the ep.

Solar-cross was my first guess but then I saw that there are two vertical lines instead of one. Hard to see I know, but there are definetely two vertical lines.

Actually it's the scene when Nick runs over to the containers where the Baron is laughing down at him. It's sprayed on the lower container. You actually see it only for ... don't know, two, three seconds. I think that is why I've seen it so lately. When I rewatched the ep on Saturday I thought where it came from as I've never noticed it before. But since then ... I can quote Monroe about the "Knotenbretzel" ;).

Gatefan1976
June 3rd, 2013, 02:17 PM
Solar-cross was my first guess but then I saw that there are two vertical lines instead of one. Hard to see I know, but there are definetely two vertical lines.

Hmmm A modified version of Gemini *might* fit in, Samedi is a cross-roads Loa.

Bagpuss
June 3rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
Season 2 hasn't aired in full yet in the Uk and other countries ,and as this is the main/Stickied news thread ( and therefore the best place to put General news,videos and other stuff) ,the best solution will be if I change the tag to cover S3 *here* in a month or so and right now to cover both S2 and 3.

mi guard : your new thread can be easily retitled to "S3 SPOILER DISCUSSION THREAD (No Tags req for S1-3)" and that can free up any spec for S3 to be posted there without having to worry about accidentally revealing ep details and so on to spoilerphobes and the unwary.

Any objections,Grimmsters? :)

I like this plan. Thanks!

I think we should just stick with this thread and get the title changed by a mod

I'm in

I'm okay with either. But once season 3 starts there would be no need for this thread. kind of sad to see it not be used.

I'm dazed and confused. Does Season 3 speculation go here, or in the other thread?

You can use both

EDIT:
If I'm right the other thread you can use without spoiler-tags. Here they are needed if you want to speculate about season 3

We're getting big enough as a group to need to worry about conversations bogging the news/spoilers thread. Like now for instance. :)

As I understand it, this thread will remain for news, announcements, spoilers.
Speculation on that info goes in the other thread, and yes, spoilers for season 3 don't have to be tagged there like they should be in this thread.

This helps folks who want to read the news and spoilers but not 20 posts of ideas between them.

Think of it this way. If an article came in that said Nick dies. Just that would remain in this thread. The other thread offers a safe space for everyone to explore how he might die, if he would in fact die, what it would mean for the show etc.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for your input,everyone! :)

Still a couple of eps to go in the UK,( and I still can't get at the airing dates for some other countries) but it'll be less confusing if the changes go ahead now to make sure people don't jump from "New Posts" into the other thread and get spoiled.

So...retitles in progress :

mi_guard's S3 thread :
Grimm : S3 SPOILERS/SPECULATION DISCUSSION (No Tags req for S1-3!) (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/87352-Grimm-S3-SPOILERS-SPECULATION-DISCUSSION-%28No-Tags-req-for-S1-3!%29)

This thread : Grimm NEWS & General Discussion (Tags needed for S3 Disc/Speculation) (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/81976-Grimm-NEWS-General-Discussion-%28-Tags-needed-for-S3-Disc-Speculation%29)

Gatefan1976
June 3rd, 2013, 02:38 PM

Still a couple of eps to go in the UK,( and I still can't get at the airing dates for some other countries) but it'll be less confusing if the changes go ahead now to make sure people don't jump from "New Posts" into the other thread and get spoiled.

Grimm has finished here in Aus on cable.

Bagpuss
June 3rd, 2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks GF! :)

Hyndara71
June 3rd, 2013, 02:47 PM

So...retitles in progress :

You can see how *coughs* ... far ... *coughs* Germany/Austria is in my sig, as I'm changing it every week. We are still stuck in season 1 - but the most German Grimmsters I know are one of both: 1) not able to understand English or 2) with me on US-level. The first wouldn't come here, the second are already reading my LJ - where I post the news earlier than I do here.

Sp!der
June 3rd, 2013, 11:02 PM
I finally ordered the UK set :D can't wait to watch Grimm..:D

Hyndara71
June 3rd, 2013, 11:52 PM
German ratings are out. Grimm lost again viewers:

Quotenmeter.de (http://www.quotenmeter.de/n/64142/primetime-check-montag-3-juni-2013)

Sp!der
June 5th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Without getting to spoilery, does Grimm get more serialized from time to time or are there most of the time sand alone episodes ?

MasySyma
June 5th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Without getting to spoilery, does Grimm get more serialized from time to time or are there most of the time sand alone episodes ?

Second season has much more of arc than the first year, but many of the episodes work as stand alone pieces.

m&mnm317
June 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Is anyone else excited about the possibilities of Nick in Eric's hands??? Me and my whumper's mind are going to dark (but whumpaliciously fun) places, lol..

Hyndara71
June 5th, 2013, 03:48 PM
I am - but I doubt Nick will be long in Eric's hands. SuperRenard is on the loose to rescue his poor Grimm ... :(

m&mnm317
June 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I am - but I doubt Nick will be long in Eric's hands. SuperRenard is on the loose to rescue his poor Grimm ... :(

Still, there's no telling what Eric could do to Nick in a short matter of time ;) Keep up hope.. I hope that Eric does whump Nick but not so much that it's too severe, you know? I would also like to see the injury last for a couple of episodes but like that's going to happen :rolleyes:

Hyndara71
June 5th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Still, there's no telling what Eric could do to Nick in a short matter of time ;) Keep up hope.. I hope that Eric does whump Nick but not so much that it's too severe, you know? I would also like to see the injury last for a couple of episodes but like that's going to happen :rolleyes:

For now Nick is turned into a zombie so I doubt he would get much of what would probably happen to him, depends on the state of the Dämmerzustand he's in. My guess is the first or third state, more likely the first as his eyes were open in the coffin. The dead (aka third stage) usually had their eyes closed.

We'll see when Grimm will be back in Fall - probably we will get hints earlier when they will start filming next month. Unfortunately there won't be any spoilers from the writers-room anymore as the old team didn't get extensions on their contracts. NBC has hired new writers (besides Dave and Jim, who are still main-writers and executives together with Noberto).

m&mnm317
June 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM
For now Nick is turned into a zombie so I doubt he would get much of what would probably happen to him, depends on the state of the Dämmerzustand he's in. My guess is the first or third state, more likely the first as his eyes were open in the coffin. The dead (aka third stage) usually had their eyes closed.

We'll see when Grimm will be back in Fall - probably we will get hints earlier when they will start filming next month. Unfortunately there won't be any spoilers from the writers-room anymore as the old team didn't get extensions on their contracts. NBC has hired new writers (besides Dave and Jim, who are still main-writers and executives together with Noberto).

Hmm.. I wonder why the writers didn't make it... Was it too many spoilers? Or were the producers just not happy with the writing?

Hyndara71
June 6th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Hmm.. I wonder why the writers didn't make it... Was it too many spoilers? Or were the producers just not happy with the writing?

No one really knows. David (Simkins) was off as the first - and I think his departure was planned as he's getting the stairs up with his new job. Akela was the second one, she's now working as writer for "The 100" a new show. For her it's a step back as she also worked as editor on Grimm.
Spiro was the last (my poor puppy!). I know he hoped NBC would extend his contract as we had talked about that on Twitter. Before 2.22 aired he told us about that that would be his last episode for Grimm. He's searching a new job now, just had an appointment last week. My, he's so talented, he should find something soon!

m&mnm317
June 6th, 2013, 07:09 AM
I just hope it's not because they didn't like how season 2 was written because I think it was better than season 1.

Hyndara71
June 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM
It was. Grimm had an increase in viewership in season 2. So, that wasn't the reason. And it's also not known about any fighting behind the camera, so that's it neither.
My guess is because NBC is working together with a film-academy and had already gave the writing for the webisodes to them, it has something to do with that. Students are cheaper *shrugs*

mi_guard
June 6th, 2013, 12:12 PM
but you can't compare the webisodes to the regular episodes :S even if I liked the webisodes, I hope that's not what we have to expect from next season :(

Hyndara71
June 6th, 2013, 12:49 PM
but you can't compare the webisodes to the regular episodes :S even if I liked the webisodes, I hope that's not what we have to expect from next season :(

It's a guess, I don't know whom NBC had hired and why they got rid off the old team. It's another mystery like the loss of producers during season 1.

m&mnm317
June 6th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Hmmm... It's a mystery, that's for sure.

Hyndara71
June 6th, 2013, 02:56 PM
So, Bitsie just twittered: Grimm will again have a panel at San Diego's ComicCon this year.

blueray
June 6th, 2013, 05:58 PM
So, Bitsie just twittered: Grimm will again have a panel at San Diego's ComicCon this year.

good to know. I assumed that they would but its good to have an actress conform it :).

Hyndara71
June 7th, 2013, 03:30 AM
good to know. I assumed that they would but its good to have an actress conform it :).

Claire also twittered about it and Sasha stands for a shirtless-competition :lol:. I know why I love this bunch!

Hyndara71
June 9th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Maybe for interest for some here:

ComicCon 2013:
The most news now are coming in via the official Twitter-accounts. So Bitsie, Claire and Sasha confirmed (not very surprisened) that Grimm will attend again at this year's ComicCon. As the "big news" in this the UK, French and German-Fansites and the major news-researchers decided to cowork on this year's ComicCon together and will collect all the news, interviews, pictures and whatever else in one place where everyone then can use it. For now the plans are a little blurry but as one involved into that thing in two cases (researcher and admin) I'll keep you updated. If there is interest from any fansite here please let me know, I'll give you the contact-informations.

Sp!der
June 10th, 2013, 12:23 AM
my Grimm set has arrived :D :D :D :D °doeshappydance° which means I am gonna start watching it tonight :D

Hyndara71
June 11th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Live+7 for 2.22 are out at SpoilerTV (http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/06/live7-dvr-ratings-week-35-may-20th-may.html).
And for those interested about Grimm's fate in Germany: Quotenmeter.de (http://www.quotenmeter.de/n/64266/grimm-und-co-der-grosse-hype-ist-vorbei) (sorry, German)

Hyndara71
June 12th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Interview with Russell:

We'll see Hank/Nick conflict next season (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s180/grimm/news/a489048/grimm-russell-hornsby-well-see-hank-nick-conflict-next-season.html)

No offense but that is the last thing I want to see :(

Sp!der
June 12th, 2013, 06:23 AM
I watched the pilot - although I was sleepy I liked it the second time much more, gonna finish the first disc tonight (hopefully)

Hyndara71
June 12th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Confirmed-table ComicCon 2013 San Diego;

SpoilerTV (http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/06/comic-con-2013-show-attendance-table.html)

Hyndara71
June 14th, 2013, 03:26 AM
BTS-photos from the season-finale (thanks to @dingosue for finding this blog):

Check out this (http://blukats.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/good-night-sweet-grimm.html)

Hyndara71
June 14th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Silas Weir Mitchell is confirmed for RingCon 2013!
Source (http://www.ringcon.de/en/)

Anyone want to join me? I'll be there! :D

Klenotka
June 15th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Interview with Russell:

We'll see Hank/Nick conflict next season (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s180/grimm/news/a489048/grimm-russell-hornsby-well-see-hank-nick-conflict-next-season.html)

No offense but that is the last thing I want to see :(

Well, that´s something to look forward to. When the boring storyline with Juliette is finally over and they will find her (hopefully) something useful to do, then it is time to do something with Hank. i don´t believe he accepted all of this so easily and I can imagine with Nick becoming more and more Grimm lately, he may have problems with it all - simply because he has been a detective for a long time. He is an honest man who follows the law. I think Nick can´t keep doing Grimm stuff without Hank´s cover. And even Nick will have Renard´s support (who knows how that will be next season), he needs a partner to whom he doesn´t have to explain why he is beaten up all of the sudden or how he knows who did what just by looking. I would just like to see Hank paired with Wu for a while, with Nick gone from a force. At least for a while.

IceIsNice
June 15th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Grimm collectibles (toys?) coming out September 25

Dark Horse Deluxe Releasing New Grimm Collectibles This September (http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/67790/dark-horse-deluxe-releasing-new-grimm-collectibles-september)

Klenotka
June 16th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Silas Weir Mitchell is confirmed for RingCon 2013!
Source (http://www.ringcon.de/en/)

Anyone want to join me? I'll be there! :D

I won´t be there. I don´t watch too many fantasy shows so only Charles Dance is the one who really attracts me. But I don´t have days off at work anymore, and I think Fedcon took enough money already (I already bought a ticket for the next one). I think I will have enough opportunities in the future. I am sure they will be in England, for example.

Hyndara71
June 16th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Sorry to hear that. I will go, I have to go. Only because to say thanks (and to get an autograph :D) that he supports us foreign Grimmsters so much. It would be great to have another one from Grimm around but ... surprise, surprise ... David G. cancelled again.

Klenotka
June 16th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Maybe David is afraid of flying ;)

Hyndara71
June 17th, 2013, 04:53 AM

Maybe he's afraid that I will kick his ass the moment I'll see him. Just got blocked on Twitter. Not smart, so not smart ... *wanna have a bat and playing a little baseball Hyn-style*

blueray
June 17th, 2013, 05:05 AM

actually that's possible, though I'd imagine he would say in an interview.

Hyndara71
June 17th, 2013, 07:55 AM
actually that's possible, though I'd imagine he would say in an interview.

Nope, he just took a flight yesterday and twittered about that. He was in Europe (Paris) for a couple of weeks on vacation and I doubt he came here on a ship. Seriously, I think he isn't very interested in any fan-contact, sad but true *shrugs*.

Klenotka
June 17th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Or...he had some bad fan encounter. He doesn´t have to tell anyone about it. Seriously, I still think there is some explanation for it. Also, maybe he has some PR guy managing his twitter. He may be doing some posts alone but I know a lots of actors who do only some of the tweeting.
I remember Scott Bakula didn´t like going to conventions too much for some reason but in last four years, he went to several conventions and he seems to be enjoying it. Maybe it is just an irrational fear of something. Or maybe he is afraid of crowds...I know actors who are not too fond of crowds and even though they appreciate their fans, they keep their distance. I can completely understand how he would be hesitant to take photos with 1000 people, many of them sweaty, smelly and otherwise unpleasant...I don´t really follow him that closely (not at all, actually) but I don´t believe he would do this if he didn´t have a good reason.

Hyndara71
June 17th, 2013, 11:04 AM
He did and he continues. And I doubt that there's someone else "managing" his twitter. Those ... over-intelligent tweets are surely him. He cancelled now everything besides ComicCon. And the ComicCon-panel is official work as it is organized from NBC.
I get that he probably isn't fond of too close fan-contact, heck, I'm the first defending him!, but, as I've written to him a couple of weeks ago, the fans need at least a little respect. If he doesn't want to go to Conventions, it's fine with everyone, as long as he says that loud and clear. He isn't the first actor not doing conventions. But this yes/no-game is going on everyone's nerve, I only said it loud again.
Yeah, I know, I'm a bad fan *shrugs*. Better bad than braindead.

m&mnm317
June 17th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Maybe he had something else to do and had to cancel.

Dare I ask what you're going to do now that you've been blocked? Cause, that sounded kinda threatening..

Hyndara71
June 17th, 2013, 11:48 PM
For the Germanspeakers, yesterday's ratings. Grimm's numbers are on record-low:

Quotenmeter.de (http://www.quotenmeter.de/n/64413/primetime-check-montag-17-juni-2013)

Sorry, German!
The article tells about Grimm was loosing nearly half a million vievers in one week. Well, it doesn't tell that, but you can compare the number with the one from last week.

Hyndara71
June 17th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Maybe he had something else to do and had to cancel.

Dare I ask what you're going to do now that you've been blocked? Cause, that sounded kinda threatening..

Seriously, M, I'd been there for a long time, I know ALL the excuses, believe me. There was nothing and there is nothing. Silas confirmed tells me, that there are no filming schedules, at least not at a weekend. So I doubt it has anything to do with Grimm. And as this wasn't the first cancellation ... *shakes head* I'm sick of searching excuses for him. For me it's clear, he doesn't want to interact with fans, at least not "in person" - fine. He's eye-candy, now he has to live with that.

I'm not blocked anymore. David is WAYS too noisy to put me on "Ignore" forever. But I'm not following him anymore - not with my usual Twitter, only with GermanGrimmsters (and as i'm in that one only a few minutes a day you can imagine that I'm not checking on him regulary anymore). And I'm too fond with the others, no matter if cast or crew. David now has to live with two of his fans, not including him in their researches anymore. I also deleted nearly all my David/Nick-icons at LJ, made a new header (true, on which he is but very "ghostly" while the focus is on Eric/Samedi), screencapping I'm doing right now about Silas, Sasha and Bitsie. Maybe THAT will give him something to think about as I was the only person on Twitter, tweeting picspams about him.

blueray
June 18th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Honestly I think it should be up to the actor if they want to participate in fan evens (other than comic-con). I imagine for the actor going is more than just spending a weekend in a random city but having to deal with everyone knowing who you are and asking questions. While they might get this in Portland not nearly as much as they would at a fan convention. I can see how a crowd of people would be intimating. Though if that is the reason for the cancellations, he shouldn't make a commitment to go in the first place.

Hyndara71
June 18th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Honestly I think it should be up to the actor if they want to participate in fan evens (other than comic-con). I imagine for the actor going is more than just spending a weekend in a random city but having to deal with everyone knowing who you are and asking questions. While they might get this in Portland not nearly as much as they would at a fan convention. I can see how a crowd of people would be intimating. Though if that is the reason for the cancellations, he shouldn't make a commitment to go in the first place.

That's what I try to tell the whole time. It's up to him. If he doesn't want to - okay. I don't have a problem with it. With what I've a problem is plain and simple this On/Off-game He's playing. He wants respect from the fans, but he also have to respect the fans - my opinion and that's definetely where he lacks a lot in.

m&mnm317
June 18th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Honestly, I think you're taking things way too personally.

And how do you know that David is even going to notice if you stop being a fan?

And no I don't mean that how that sounds.

Hyndara71
June 18th, 2013, 07:38 AM
m, I know because I know he checks out my account on regular base. And that I know because it was told me from several people knowing him (including Bitsie, Claire and Flula). Besides I know how fast I was blocked after I critized him about his behaviour.
Yes, I take that personal because I spend the money to go to cons and I already HAVE tanked money this year two times (okay, one time it was my own fault as I was too sick to go to FedCon but had paid for the ticket). I only have a small paid job and be in money-trouble all the time. To pay for a ticket (and the hotel and the flight) only to learn then that he cancelled again piss me off - and not only me. There are several others who think the same way.

Besides, I'm not stopping being a fan or a Grimmster. As I've said if he like to play games I can do that too. Don't have a problem with reducing him into a "thing". That's a two-way-street.

Klenotka
June 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM
I agree with you Hyn, that if he has some issues with conventions he should just say so. I am sure fans wouldn´t blame him (at least the sensible ones) but to make fans look forward to a convention and then cancel really is not fair.

But I decided some time ago not to get attached to a TV show too much. I love Grimm but to follow twitter, all interviews and actors, I haven´t done that since Season 4 of Chuck (which disappointed me). It takes way too much time and makes me angry when something goes wrong. I read occasional spoilers or interviews but nothing more.

m&mnm317
June 18th, 2013, 03:42 PM
I guess I'm a "distance fan".. I'm a fan but from a distance. I refuse to spend money on a con because not only would we not be able to afford it, but I wouldn't trust the actors that are scheduled to actually show up. I'll write fanfic, I'll make art, I'll even idly follow some people on Twitter but that's about as close as I'll ever get.

Klenotka
June 19th, 2013, 09:35 AM
I guess I'm a "distance fan".. I'm a fan but from a distance. I refuse to spend money on a con because not only would we not be able to afford it, but I wouldn't trust the actors that are scheduled to actually show up. I'll write fanfic, I'll make art, I'll even idly follow some people on Twitter but that's about as close as I'll ever get.

Well, I am a multifandom person so I always choose someone at conventions :)

blueray
June 19th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I'm also not the kind of fan who reads (or writes fanfics), I only pay attention to some interviews mainly those at comic con (which I dream about going to some day). And I don't have twitter so I don't pay attention to those (unless someone posts here).

MasySyma
June 20th, 2013, 03:05 PM
I've found that being "too much" of a fan can change my view of a show. For a time, I followed the blog of a certain Stargate writer who loved to bait fans.

I lost all respect for him and then the show. Even when I stopped following him, I found my view of the show too distorted. I quit SGA and SGU, too, early into its run.

Now, I follow shows, and I might even go online or play on an official website, but I stay away from the people involved. I care about enjoying the product they produce, and I will save frustration and stress for the day job.

I can support shows by watching them and buying the DVDs, and I like to interact with other fans. I refuse to allow a show to take that from me, again.

IceIsNice
June 21st, 2013, 11:28 AM
The season 3 premiere date is October 25

A month later than most show premieres

NBC Announces Fall Premiere Dates for New Season Including 'The Voice', 'The Blacklist', 'The Michael J Fox Show', 'Grimm', 'Revolution' & More (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/06/21/nbc-announces-fall-premiere-dates-for-new-season-including-the-voice-the-blacklist-the-michael-j-fox-show-grimm-more/188411/)

IceIsNice
June 22nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
Comic Issue #5 cover

http://www.dynamite.com/images/Grimm05CoParrillo.jpg

blueray
June 23rd, 2013, 07:28 PM
The season 3 premiere date is October 25

A month later than most show premieres

NBC Announces Fall Premiere Dates for New Season Including 'The Voice', 'The Blacklist', 'The Michael J Fox Show', 'Grimm', 'Revolution' & More (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/06/21/nbc-announces-fall-premiere-dates-for-new-season-including-the-voice-the-blacklist-the-michael-j-fox-show-grimm-more/188411/)

wow that is late. I wonder why they are waiting a month for it.

IceIsNice
June 26th, 2013, 01:03 PM
The season 2 DVD/Blu-ray comes out September 17 in region 1 and October 28 in region 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Region_1#Region_codes_and_countries)

IceIsNice
June 29th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Should be getting some info about season 3 on Monday. EW talked with Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt and will put some of the info in their spoiler article (mixed with other shows) on Monday and post the rest of the info soon after.

IceIsNice
June 29th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Filming for season 3 begins July 15

Prep for the season begins on Tuesday according to Norberto Barba

mi_guard
July 1st, 2013, 12:30 PM
Good news :)

blueray
July 1st, 2013, 05:14 PM
that is exciting :)

IceIsNice
July 2nd, 2013, 01:02 PM
Info from Ask Ausiello. Nothing big, but a small update regarding Nick's mom

Question: I assume you collect your information through a secret army of Smurf spies. You can deny it all you want, but have any of your adorable blue minions learned whether Nick’s mom will return in Grimm‘s third season? I’ll send them a special treat (discreetly, of course) for any intel on the subject. —Abby

Ausiello: Per TVLine’s new editorial assistant, Spoiler Smurf, the show is trying to reel Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio back in, but the busy actress-mother isn’t biting. Not yet anyway.

http://tvline.com/2013/07/02/parenthood-season-5-spoilers-joel-julia-meredith-ask-ausiello/

IceIsNice
July 3rd, 2013, 09:39 PM
‘GRIMM’: THREE SCOOPS ON SEASON 3

Will Nick’s precarious situation be resolved in the first five minutes of the new season by a rescue, or will he actually be taking an unscheduled trip to Europe? I noticed that Renard was last seen watching his brother leave the hotel, with the implication that he was going to follow him, but I’m not sure whether that was intentional. — Isaac

Don’t expect a quick resolution in the case of Nick’s zombiefication at all. In fact, Kouf tells me, “It’s going to take a couple of scripts to get Nick back into shape. Gotta say, he’s having a tough time. It hasn’t been easy on him,” he says. He adds that it will take a huge group effort to help Nick, who will definitely be a changed man after his experience. “Like with any near-death experience or medical issue that someone deals with, it kind of changes their lives. You have a new perspective on things, so Nick is going to have to deal with the residual effects,” he teases.

Hi! I have been a faithful Grimm watcher since the first episode! Since season 2, you have converted me to a major Juliett/Renard shipper. Please tell me there is still hope all of us J/R shippers in season 3! — Megan

“No plans but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen,” Kouf reports. “We allow the characters to kind of develop in a natural way. As we create the characters and we work them through the story, sometimes, suddenly someone has a different need that we didn’t know they had. And we allow ourselves to play those needs out.” In sum, he says, “You just never know, and we don’t always necessarily know. The characters speak to us. We try to let them behave and tell us what they want.”

Any scoop on what’s up with Hank this season on Grimm? — Gail

“He’s been kind of single for a while,” Kouf says, “so we plan to get him hooked up again.” Now accepting casting suggestions!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/03/grimm-criminal-minds-teen-wolf-downton-abbey-spoilers/

blueray
July 4th, 2013, 12:04 PM
In response to spoiler

I'm glad to read that it isn't going to be a quick fix. And I hope they find someone good for Hank, maybe a wesen

mr_kennedy
July 6th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Just started watching Season 2, Solid premier hope this sort of momentum continues

IceIsNice
July 9th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Possible title for the season 3 premiere. Not sure how reliable this person is though

Casting for Grimm has resumed downstairs! The working title for episode 3.01 is "The Ungrateful Dead"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=667685866580266&id=269973003018223

Obviously if this person is reliable, she says it's a working title and it might just be what they are using for casting people and may not be the actual title.

blueray
July 10th, 2013, 10:06 AM
that would seem to work as a working title

Hyndara71
July 11th, 2013, 03:25 AM
I would call this spoilery:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/Grimm%20David%20Giuntoli/th_zombienick_zpsb78af089.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/Grimm%20David%20Giuntoli/zombienick_zpsb78af089.jpg.html)

IceIsNice
July 11th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Here's more spoilers some pretty interesting things are going to be happening

First Look: Grimm's Nick Turns Zombie! Plus: a Season 3 Wedding! (http://www.tvguide.com/News/Grimms-Nick-Zombie-1067684.aspx)

blueray
July 11th, 2013, 08:49 AM
wow I'm really excited about this upcoming season! and to watch comic con videos (which I wish I was going too).

Klenotka
July 11th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I am super excited about it. Imagine Monroe´s parents and Nick :D Especially if Nick will still live in Monroe´s house :D Also, I am glad there will be some after effects. On a shallow note...he still looks hot, even as a zombie :D

IceIsNice
July 11th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Also hopefully Hank's new love interest works out. Now that he knows about Wesen he might as well be dating one lol

Klenotka
July 11th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Also hopefully Hank's new love interest works out. Now that he knows about Wesen he might as well be dating one lol

Grimm´s team Xander Harris i? :)

blueray
July 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I glad that he is going to date a wesen, I wonder how hes going to react being around this "world" all the time ;)

IceIsNice
July 12th, 2013, 12:01 PM
I made a video on Youtube about the Wesen from the first 2 seasons and even that says it's blocked in some countries. I guess Grimm stuff is just naturally blocked in some countries on Youtube. Good job NBC...

Hyndara71
July 12th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Again, not NBC, that's the owner of the complete franchise: Universal. Thanks to them.

Special casting call for interested Portlandian, the crew needs a huge number of people for one episode:

Casting for season 3 (http://www.kgw.com/news/Grimm-to-hold-casting-call-in-Portland-for-season-3-215157371.html)

IceIsNice
July 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Here is the script cover of the season premiere. I guess the working title I posted the other day is the title.

From Bitsie Tulloch's twitter

Hyndara71
July 15th, 2013, 03:05 AM
It's official now, Ice. 3.01 IS "The ungrateful Dead"

mi_guard
July 15th, 2013, 02:04 PM
It's official now, Ice. 3.01 IS "The ungrateful Dead"

Assuming the ungrateful dead is Nick, wondering towards whom he'll be ungrateful: maybe towards his friends who'll try to rescue him, but most probably towards the Royal family and especially towards Eric, not wanting to cooperate with whatever they want him to do.

mi_guard
July 15th, 2013, 02:07 PM
b_barnett who is normally at the Robert Carlyle forum (SGU), will be at the Grimm panel on Saturday if everything goes according to her plans - really hope that she'll be able to give us some news on the show and / or the actors :) looking forward to that :)

IceIsNice
July 15th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Well, season 3 is officially being filmed as of today.

Only 3 more months until we can watch...

mi_guard
July 15th, 2013, 02:35 PM
this was today on David's twitter:

David Giuntoli [email protected] 16h

Wish I was in PDX with my peeps for the opener. Luv u! @russellhornsby @MrReggieLee @RealBreeTurner @BitsieTulloch @clairecoffee @sasharoiz

so does it mean, he's not yet in Portland filming with the rest of the cast?

IceIsNice
July 15th, 2013, 08:44 PM
this was today on David's twitter:

so does it mean, he's not yet in Portland filming with the rest of the cast?
He was in Portland a week or two ago to do that pic of him as a zombie. I'm sure he'll be back in the next couple days because there is no way that he isn't in the season premiere

Hyndara71
July 16th, 2013, 01:09 AM
He's in San Francisco. Don't ask me why.
Well, Claire isn't in Portland too. She tweeted her start of filming will be this Friday. So, we will see if Mister Giuntoli probably will be there too *shrugs*.
I think last week the whole cast was in Portland for photoshots for the official s3-photos. I think, don't know if I'm right. Could explain this or that.

EDIT:
I come here to post the title of 3.02 and completely forget about it reading the other entries. See how far you've driven me, Mister Giuntoli?

Anyway, just came in via spoilerTV:

Title 3.02 PTZD

According to my (German) shortings dictionary this is some stuff to wrap something in. Any ideas?

Hyndara71
July 16th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Interview with Bree (flip pages until #88):

Mini Magazine (http://mini-magazine.com/issue/)

(Geesh, how long it will take me before I finally get this damned English keyboard?)

IceIsNice
July 16th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Anyway, just came in via spoilerTV:

Title 3.02 PTZD

According to my (German) shortings dictionary this is some stuff to wrap something in. Any ideas?
My first thought was that it stood for something like post traumatic zombie disorder

mi_guard
July 16th, 2013, 08:07 AM
My first thought was that it stood for something like post traumatic zombie disorder

:lol: that's a good one, might even be correct :)

Klenotka
July 16th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Judging by the fun writers have...I also think this could actually be correct :D

Hyndara71
July 16th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Judging by the fun writers have...I also think this could actually be correct :D

As the fun writers are all gone now ... we'll see *shrugs*

FreeRadical
July 16th, 2013, 03:44 PM
*hopeful voice* Maybe they found new fun writers? There are other good writers out there in the world. . . somewhere. Maybe even ones that like Grimm? If I think about replacement writers too much I'll freak myself out, so I'm trying to remain optimistic. As long as the creators are still there, maybe it won't be too much of a difference. *crosses fingers*

IceIsNice
July 16th, 2013, 05:52 PM
How do you all make such nice signature pics? I'm terrible lol

Hyndara71
July 17th, 2013, 12:46 AM
How do you all make such nice signature pics? I'm terrible lol

Uhm .... I'm using Gimp. And yours isn't that bad, I've seen (and produced) much more terrible ones

IceIsNice
July 17th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Not sure why I didn't think about using gimp. I used paint instead...

FreeRadical
July 17th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I'm going to assume I'm not one of the "nice signature pics," as I spend a ridiculous amount of time wondering the same thing. ;) I use paint.net for mine, and the "My Heart Beats No More" banner I'm using is the coolest thing I've ever made. Sad, huh? Compared to some of the ones I've made, your sig ROCKS.

Hyndara71
July 18th, 2013, 01:44 AM
News about Grimm at Comic Con 2013 are collected at @Grimm_Family at Twitter. Ice, maybe that's especially for interest for you :)

About the art, I don't think your sigs are bad, as I don't think mine are good.
Photomanipulation-software is pretty famous out there and personally I think the best program IS Photoshop - unfortunately also the most expensive one :(. Gimp is (for me) No. 2 and I don't want to miss it. Heck, I downloaded Gimp BEFORE I downloaded Norton last week! I think, that tells a lot about me ;). It is only a question of experience and quality. Before I used Gimp I used Ashampoo Pictures, and I still like that one because it is the easiest way to create gifs. But it is useless for art as the results are immense lacking in quality.
So, keep on with your art. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'm usually not biting (very hard ;)), and so are the other artlers at the AfA-thread.

Hyndara71
July 18th, 2013, 02:56 AM
First impressions: Grimm/Dracula at ComicCon 2013 (http://grimmdailypic.livejournal.com/18338.html) Yeah, I know I'm lazy again - or pimping my stats - or both :P

FreeRadical
July 18th, 2013, 10:11 AM
What's AfA?

IceIsNice
July 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Here's the official full promo image

http://i.imgur.com/UhSGY5X.jpg

Hyndara71
July 18th, 2013, 12:11 PM
David G. will attend tomorrow at the NERD HQ at 1:30 for a photoshot.

Grimm_Family
@mistergiuntoli Hey guys I will be at #NERD HQ on Friday at 1:30 doing "Smiles for Smiles" photos with fans for @Operationsmile. #TeamG #hyn

My, is that complicated to copy a tweet when you are blocked from one of the involved parties!

Hyndara71
July 18th, 2013, 12:16 PM
What's AfA?

Artwork for all

mi_guard
July 18th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Here's the official full promo image

http://i.imgur.com/UhSGY5X.jpg

Nice, but where are the red eyes?

IceIsNice
July 18th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Nice, but where are the red eyes?
He isn't a zombie in that pic

IceIsNice
July 19th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Here is the region 1 DVD/Blu-ray cover art for season 2

http://i.imgur.com/EfgUNFk.png

Hyndara71
July 20th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Uhm, Ice, I fear that pic is too big for GW. Probably you should try to post it as thumnail. Just to keep the mods not too busy ;)

IceIsNice
July 20th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Episode 3.03 is called "A Dish Best Served Cold" and it features Bauerschweins. Haven't seen them since early season 1

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/07/grimm-episode-303-title-and-creature.html

IceIsNice
July 20th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Uhm, Ice, I fear that pic is too big for GW. Probably you should try to post it as thumnail. Just to keep the mods not too busy ;)
Oops. I shrunk it

Hyndara71
July 20th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Cast is at the Spice-Shop (http://instagram.com/p/b_9SvjGXpZ/).

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/ComicCon2013/th_BPpBrSuCcAAVwe2_zpsd2f77961.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/ComicCon2013/BPpBrSuCcAAVwe2_zpsd2f77961.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
July 20th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Complete live-tweet from the Grimm-panel (half an hour? Seriously, NBC?) you can find at my LJ (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/?r=h). In that entry is also a link to the daily pics, partly from the panel, the most for TVGuide.

Hyndara71
July 20th, 2013, 03:52 PM
First report about the Grimm panel at SookieStakehouse.com (http://sookiestackhouse.com/?p=33057)

IceIsNice
July 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM
I want to see the footage that was shot 3 days ago that was shown

Hyndara71
July 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM
I want to see the footage that was shot 3 days ago that was shown

Me too, believe me. @NBCGrimm told us afterwards the whole panel would be uploaded to YouTube. I asked IF it would be uploaded to Grimm"s official YT, because foreign Grimmsters would not be able to see it but I got no answer :(. If so, what I guess, I will try to get someone from US to ... you know ;). Maybe then via spoilertv.com.
But you shouldn't have a problem, Ice. You are US. So, tomorrow it will be uploaded to YT. Maybe they will also put that footage up, don't know.

IceIsNice
July 20th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Me too, believe me. @NBCGrimm told us afterwards the whole panel would be uploaded to YouTube. I asked IF it would be uploaded to Grimm"s official YT, because foreign Grimmsters would not be able to see it but I got no answer :(. If so, what I guess, I will try to get someone from US to ... you know ;). Maybe then via spoilertv.com.
But you shouldn't have a problem, Ice. You are US. So, tomorrow it will be uploaded to YT. Maybe they will also put that footage up, don't know.
It'll probably be on NBC.com and the Grimm Youtube, but that makes no difference for people outside the US I guess. And I'm not sure if the clip will be included when they upload the panel. They didn't include the exclusive clip they showed last year anyway.

Hyndara71
July 21st, 2013, 01:03 AM
It'll probably be on NBC.com and the Grimm Youtube, but that makes no difference for people outside the US I guess. And I'm not sure if the clip will be included when they upload the panel. They didn't include the exclusive clip they showed last year anyway.

It makes a difference as the most stuff at NBC.com is visible outside US, except the episodes and some older stuff and of course the webisodes :(. But there would be a real chance to see it, while the YT-channel is now completely blocked for everyone outside US - or you have to use a Proxy as I've learned last week.
And Proxy and I don't mix very well. I'd tried that one time and nearly crashed my old laptop with it.

blueray
July 21st, 2013, 10:10 AM
I just looked on youtube and I only got the 2012 panel, so maybe they haven't even posted it yet.

edit: its up on nbc, not sure if its on youtube.

mi_guard
July 22nd, 2013, 12:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2W-TxkBkg

Hyndara71
July 22nd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Full Grimm panel you can find at my LJ. Grimm Brasil was so kind:

http://vimeo.com/70778730

mi_guard
July 23rd, 2013, 04:59 AM
for the German Grimmster:

an article about the start of season 2 (on 26.08.2013 on Vox):

http://www.presseportal.de/pm/6952/2519469/maerchenhafter-serienerfolg-grimm-startet-mit-zweiter-staffel-ab-dem-26-08-bei-vox

IceIsNice
July 24th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Comic 6 cover

http://i.imgur.com/dmWdlxs.jpg

Hyndara71
July 25th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Okay, it's time that I will lay my hands on the comics ... I wanted to wait until it's worth the shipping. With 6 issues now ...
Ice, do you know that they gave away issue #0 over here in Germany (in original!) and that you, if you are lucky, can get those issues now at ebay for nearly nothing? The last one I had bid of (but was too slow in the end *sniff*) was auctioned off for only 2.50 Euros. Gah, why our comic-shop here went out of business three years ago. That's so not fair!

Hyndara71
July 25th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Easier to post the collected entry. Five interview (vids):

ComicCon 2013 Round Table (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/137329.html)

And the other one Bitsie and Claire interviews:

Go here (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/137678.html)

blueray
July 25th, 2013, 09:23 AM
thanks for posting these. I really can't wait for season 3. And I still laugh at lou Wu.

Hyndara71
July 25th, 2013, 11:39 AM
You're welcome :). Some more:

Sasha Roiz & Silas Weir Mitchell Interviews (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/137790.html)

Spoilers for season 3/Cast ComicCon interview (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/138146.html)

IceIsNice
July 25th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Interview with the cast other than Claire Coffee with TVLine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinCpzRCqyY

Hyndara71
July 25th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Ice, this is the alternate cover for issue #6. Sorry, but here my shipper-heart jumps a bit more then by the drawn one:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/Artikel/th_BQCpUyKCAAInrcC1_zps279a47ae.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/Artikel/BQCpUyKCAAInrcC1_zps279a47ae.jpg.html)

mi_guard
July 26th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Okay, it's time that I will lay my hands on the comics ... I wanted to wait until it's worth the shipping. With 6 issues now ...
Ice, do you know that they gave away issue #0 over here in Germany (in original!) and that you, if you are lucky, can get those issues now at ebay for nearly nothing? The last one I had bid of (but was too slow in the end *sniff*) was auctioned off for only 2.50 Euros. Gah, why our comic-shop here went out of business three years ago. That's so not fair!

then tell us how the comics are - I couldn't yet convince myself that it's worth reading them .....

Hyndara71
July 26th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Will do.

Update with the ComicCon-interview Vids:

Silas Weir Mitchell/Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/138472.html)

IceIsNice
July 26th, 2013, 08:09 AM
'Grimm' David Giuntoli on zombie Nick, Juliette romance (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s180/grimm/news/a501501/grimm-david-giuntoli-on-zombie-nick-juliette-romance.html)

Season premiere is going to be a weird episode since Nick is barely in it

Hyndara71
July 26th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I'm sure it will turn out as the best ep ever without Mister Swollen Head in it

blueray
July 27th, 2013, 05:22 AM
'Grimm' David Giuntoli on zombie Nick, Juliette romance (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s180/grimm/news/a501501/grimm-david-giuntoli-on-zombie-nick-juliette-romance.html)

Season premiere is going to be a weird episode since Nick is barely in it

I was surprised when I heard that. Along those lines I'm hoping that the zombie storyline only lasts a few episodes.

Hyndara71
July 27th, 2013, 07:52 AM
I was surprised when I heard that. Along those lines I'm hoping that the zombie storyline only lasts a few episodes.

Well, he seems to end up somewhere in the woods around Portland when Monroe will finally rescue him. So ... My guess, 3.01 and 3.02 will continue with the zombies, after that it's back to normal.
Guys, guys, guys, seriously! This chance will never come again, not with the character Nick. He will never let his guard down this much that anyone else could kidnap him. You wanted the storyline moving to Europe but ... HOW the heck you will manage that?

IceIsNice
July 27th, 2013, 10:17 AM
In one of the video interviews I saw with the cast they said the zombie storyline ends with 3.02

IceIsNice
July 27th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Hopefully this means Grimm wont change days and times this season like season 2

'Grimm' belongs on Friday nights, says NBC Entertainment Chairman: TCA 2013 (http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/index.ssf/2013/07/grimm_belongs_on_friday_nights.html)

mi_guard
July 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM

Sorry to note that you still feel hurt by David Giuntoli's behaviour - however, for my part, learning that he won't be much in the first episode reduced drastically the expectation I had for the first episode of season 3. Well then I will look forward to episode 2 ...

Klenotka
July 28th, 2013, 01:29 PM

Not everybody feels this, Hyndara. Nick is my favourite character (yes, I know, it´s not usual to like the main character for some reason) andI will miss him in first episode. I mean, a first episode without the main hero will be very weird. I just hope that we can at least get more Eric. I would also love to see Nick´s mum show up but nothing suggests it, unfortunately.

I am curious about the lasting effects on Nick. And I still believe that he will react differently than ordinary person. I think if ie was forced to kill some innocent Wesen in this state, it could affect his personality.

Hyndara71
July 28th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Not everybody feels this, Hyndara. Nick is my favourite character (yes, I know, it´s not usual to like the main character for some reason) andI will miss him in first episode. I mean, a first episode without the main hero will be very weird. I just hope that we can at least get more Eric. I would also love to see Nick´s mum show up but nothing suggests it, unfortunately.

I am curious about the lasting effects on Nick. And I still believe that he will react differently than ordinary person. I think if ie was forced to kill some innocent Wesen in this state, it could affect his personality.

Nick is my favourite character too, no meaning. I only think someone else should probably finally learn his lesson. Especially with another Grimm showing up this season. I think that's a pretty obvicious signal and Mr. G. has partly got it, after some of his SDCC comments.

About Kelly ... Dave Greenwalt mentioned her in one of the SDCC Round Table interviews. He said:

"... pieces of her (Kelly) are showing up ..."
Don't know if that means she's dead because it looks like MEM wouldn't want to come back, or if we will learn about another family member (mentioned new Grimm). Maybe he only was kidding because of the second key. Don't know.

Well, I hope they won't kill off Eric. He's ways too awesome, and at least someone who could really control Adalind (my guess is still that he knows she's the mother of that Royal baby that's free for sale).
Another guess, whatever those symptoms are, I'm pretty sure Nick will have to work on those during the season, or a huge part of it. Depends on what he will do as Zombie and how far TPTB will kick his character on the dark side.

Hyndara71
July 29th, 2013, 01:23 AM
A HUGE amount of interviews were awaiting me this morning. So, here you go. Have fun with them:

ComicCon 2013: Interviews, Interviews, Interviews (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/139749.html)

blueray
July 29th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Thanks for posting these.

Hyndara71
July 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM
You're welcome :).

For those wondering what Mama Grimm keeps busy - maybe TPTB should think about a resurrection of Aunt Marie ... Hostages recasts First Lady (http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/07/hostages-recasts-first-lady-mary-elizabeth-mastrantonio-in-kate/)

And once more, San Diego Comic Con:

Grimm Press Room (http://www.yourentertainmentcorner.com/2013/07/comic-con-grimm-press-room-interviews-with-the-cast/)

IceIsNice
July 31st, 2013, 04:22 PM
Doesn't sound like Nick's mom is coming back anytime soon because Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is going to be on another show for now.

Hostages Scoop: Grimm Matriarch Replaces Scandal's Kate Burton as First Lady (http://tvline.com/2013/07/29/hostages-season-1-mary-elizabeth-mastrantonio-first-lady-replaces-kate-burton/)

IceIsNice
July 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM
Sounds like Stefania is going to stay for at least a few episodes in season 3 according to Ask Ausiello

Question: Any scoop on Grimm? – Larry
Ausiello: Gypsies are known for their nomadic nature, but Queen Estefania is staying put… at least for now. Executive producers James Kouf and David Greenwalt tell TVLine that Emmy winner Shohreh Aghdashloo will appear in at least a few episodes of the NBC drama’s upcoming third season.

Link (http://tvline.com/2013/07/30/greys-anatomy-season-10-derek-meredith-spoilers-ask-ausiello/)

IceIsNice
July 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM
Oops I double posted

Hyndara71
August 1st, 2013, 12:07 AM
Ahm, Russell? Your statements are confusing me:

Russell Hornbsy on following Nick, Adalind, possible romance (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s180/grimm/news/a502966/grimm-russell-hornsby-on-following-nick-adalind-possible-romance.html)

blueray
August 1st, 2013, 05:35 AM
You're welcome :).

For those wondering what Mama Grimm keeps busy - maybe TPTB should think about a resurrection of Aunt Marie ... Hostages recasts First Lady (http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/07/hostages-recasts-first-lady-mary-elizabeth-mastrantonio-in-kate/)

And once more, San Diego Comic Con:

Grimm Press Room (http://www.yourentertainmentcorner.com/2013/07/comic-con-grimm-press-room-interviews-with-the-cast/)

Thats awesome that you got to talk to them. Its interesting how they come to your table. Do you have to be with a website or something to get a table?

Hyndara71
August 1st, 2013, 09:01 AM
Thats awesome that you got to talk to them. Its interesting how they come to your table. Do you have to be with a website or something to get a table?

Okay, now I'm really confused. Do you mean me? :confused:

mi_guard
August 1st, 2013, 02:16 PM
Ahm, Russell? Your statements are confusing me:

Russell Hornbsy on following Nick, Adalind, possible romance (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s180/grimm/news/a502966/grimm-russell-hornsby-on-following-nick-adalind-possible-romance.html)

what exactly do you mean?

Hyndara71
August 1st, 2013, 02:55 PM
what exactly do you mean?

First Russell says, there will be some trouble between Nick and Hank in season 3, no he claims to be the truest follower of Nick. That's what I mean. If you look, the older report is linked to the one I posted earlier.

Hyndara71
August 2nd, 2013, 12:32 AM
Lazy again. Two interviews, one with Bitsie, one with Sasha, you can find here (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/141626.html)

blueray
August 2nd, 2013, 06:24 PM
Okay, now I'm really confused. Do you mean me? :confused:

yeah or whoever interviewed the actors and posted the videos. It seemed at least to me that the actors were coming to the person that is interviewing as oppose to them coming to the actors. I just wondered since I hope to one day go to comic con.

Hyndara71
August 3rd, 2013, 12:11 AM
I didn't interview anyone. I hope that I will have the chance on RingCon but for SDCC, I only was part of the internet-cooperation between the major fan-sites. We searched the whole stuff and put it all together during the four days and partly (especially during the weekend) I was up more than 24 hours to research an post all the stuff.

A nice article about Portland:
Grimm places (http://chatterbox.typepad.com/portlandarchitecture/2013/08/grimm-locations-a-tour-of-the-unique-and-historic.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PortlandArchitecture+(Portland+Architecture)

blueray
August 3rd, 2013, 03:58 AM
oh I see, well thanks for doing that.

Hyndara71
August 3rd, 2013, 07:53 AM
Title for episode 3.04 will be "One Night Stand" and we will see a Naiad, a mermaid :D

SpoilerTV (http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/grimm-episode-304-title-revealed-snippet.html)

IceIsNice
August 3rd, 2013, 08:28 AM
This must be what the mermaid is based on

Wikipedia - Naiad (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad)

Hyndara71
August 3rd, 2013, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I'm pimping again. Two more articles about season 3 spoilers you can find at my LJ (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/142399.html).

IceIsNice
August 3rd, 2013, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I'm pimping again. Two more articles about season 3 spoilers you can find at my LJ (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/142399.htm).
Your link is broken. You're missing an l at the end of the url

Hyndara71
August 3rd, 2013, 11:58 PM
Your link is broken. You're missing an l at the end of the url

Done.

IceIsNice
August 9th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Episode 3.06 is called "Stories We Tell Our Young" thanks to Bitsie Tulloch's Instagram video

Kinda hard to read but if you screen cap it's a little easier

Screen cap: http://i.imgur.com/yzqRAjP.png

Full video: http://instagram.com/p/cz1tmIv8G1/#

FreeRadical
August 9th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Ooh, I like it! I wonder if it will have anything to do with that book of Wesen fairy tales? That could be cool.

Hyndara71
August 14th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Ice, probably something for you. A sneak peek for the next GRIMM comic (and I still need the first 3 issues ...):

Things are getting very Grimm (http://www.sneakpeek.ca/2013/08/things-are-looking-very-grimm.html)

bluejaysylver
August 16th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Hey all, been reading the comics (still waiting on issue #4!!) and wondering how close the comics will tie in to the tv series. Loved issue 0 they gave out on FCBD (had to ask an online friend for a copy since I was busy in cosplay-mode to line up and get my own free issues) and I really like the covers. The only thing I don't like in the issues is they are so short! Hard to wait for an entire month for the next ish ><

Hyndara71
August 16th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Welcome bluejay!
According to Dave Greenwalt the comics are alternate universe. They are building their own universe with the comics, as the storyline turns out completely different. If you can call them canon, not really sure, as they are cornfirmed as part of the franchise they usually should (better don't ask if you don't want to learn another novel about the difference between confirmed by producer or developer - Stargate novels *sigh*. Die hard will never accept them because TPTB never greenlighted them, while the most fans enjoyed to read the fandy novels confirmed by MGM). It's alternate but, as Dave and Jim stated, not completely non-canon. Another canon.

bluejaysylver
August 17th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Welcome bluejay!
According to Dave Greenwalt the comics are alternate universe. They are building their own universe with the comics, as the storyline turns out completely different. It's alternate but, as Dave and Jim stated, not completely non-canon. Another canon.

Ahh, semi-AU eh? No wonder Nick and Hank could go to Europe on an extended leave or such.

Hyndara71
August 17th, 2013, 07:21 AM
To quote Monroe: You could go there ;).

Two new articles. Another pic of Zombie!Nick (http://www.ksitetv.com/grimm/grimm-of-the-dead-two-new-season-3-promo-pics/23777)and some season 3 teasers (http://www.entertainmentoutlook.com/2013/08/16/grimm-season-3-teasers/) (from SDCC, so not so new if you already have read and watched the interviews)

IceIsNice
August 17th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Not sure why that article says they're new pics of zombie Nick. It was released like a month and a half ago before season 3 even began shooting.

Hyndara71
August 17th, 2013, 01:46 PM
The smaller one is "new". Well, I think there are a couple more but still not released. I mean, they did all that effort not only for one or two pics and a 30 seconds vid - or NBC officially has too much money.

Besides, anyone knows when the official photos for season 3 will be released? I'm waiting and waiting and ... nothing happens. But I think the session is already taken.

IceIsNice
August 17th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Probably next month or early October the promo pics will start coming out

Hyndara71
August 18th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Title for episode 3.05 just came in via SpoilerTV:

3.05 El Cucuy

Source (http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/grimm-episode-305-title-revealed.html)

IceIsNice
August 18th, 2013, 10:23 AM
The bogeyman. Sounds interesting. I wonder if Pilar will be back

mi_guard
August 18th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Title for episode 3.06

"Stories We Tell Our Young"

source: SpoilerTV

IceIsNice
August 18th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I posted that 9 days ago :)

mi_guard
August 19th, 2013, 10:01 AM
really? sorry! hadn't seen it :S

Hyndara71
August 19th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Don't worry, Ice also reposted some of the news I brought in earlier. Happens from time to time *shrugs*

IceIsNice
August 19th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I've reposted things a couple times too

IceIsNice
August 21st, 2013, 03:01 PM
Is this a Hundjager?

http://instagram.com/p/dP-izrpwmR/#

IceIsNice
August 23rd, 2013, 08:34 AM
Casting news: Angel alum Alexis Denisof has booked an arc on another genre show, NBC’s supernatural crime drama Grimm. He will play Viktor Albert Wilhelm George Beckendorf, the cunning, smart, funny and ruthless first cousin to Eric Renard (James Frain).

Source (http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/alexis-denisof-to-recur-on-grimm-phoebe-strole-on-glee-lindsey-kraft-on-pines/)

Sp!der
August 24th, 2013, 04:21 AM
I'm currently completing season two and I'm glad that I picked it up again - at first I was really impressed by the pilot after that my interest faded but this year I picked it up again and especially the end of season one and season two are really awesome :)

IceIsNice
August 24th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Casting news: Angel alum Alexis Denisof has booked an arc on another genre show, NBC’s supernatural crime drama Grimm. He will play Viktor Albert Wilhelm George Beckendorf, the cunning, smart, funny and ruthless first cousin to Eric Renard (James Frain).

Source (http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/alexis-denisof-to-recur-on-grimm-phoebe-strole-on-glee-lindsey-kraft-on-pines/)
Casting news part 2 from yesterday that I didn't see until today: Graceland‘s Manny Montana is set to guest star in the role of David Florez, an ex-marine hothead returning from Afghanistan with PTSD.

IceIsNice
August 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Some stuff from Ask Ausiello. Nothing really too new

Question: Any scoop on Grimm? –Jordan
Ausiello: The third season of the supernatural drama will feature “alligators in the sewer” and “a reemergence of the Bauerschwein-Blutbad feud,” show bosses James Kouf and David Greenwalt tell TVLine. A word to the wise: You might want to DVR the Wu-centric episode – in which the cop comes face-to-face with the Wesen world – and watch it after dinner. The baddie in that hour is “something so creepy that the last thing that creepy was the fly episode,” Greenwalt promises. “This is right on par with that.”

IceIsNice
August 27th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Another interview from Comic Con. There may be some newish info/teasers for some people such as a hint at a new insect Wesen which I hadn't heard about before this

Yet another Comic Con cast interview video (http://www.fearnet.com/news/interview/video-cast-grimm-talks-zombies-and-mermaids-season-three)

blueray
August 28th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Does anyone else agree that we should just skip September and have it be October?

Klenotka
August 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM

Yay, great news. Alexis Denisof is actually really great, his character was my favourite on Angel and he is just...well, he *can* be an eye candy when he wants to be :D ;)

blueray: I agree. I will know how Breaking Bad ends by then, and also, I have a week off planned for the last October week :D

IceIsNice
August 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Grimm comic #7 cover

http://www.dynamite.com/images/TNGrimm07CovParrilloLighter4S.jpg

IceIsNice
August 28th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Apparently episode 3.05 is being shot now. Here is a call sheet which gives you names of some characters. Looks like Pilar is back

https://twitter.com/BrendaBraxton8/status/372752616096161792

IceIsNice
August 28th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Also, I think the writer of 3.05 is one of the new writers and this is his Twitter https://twitter.com/michaelgolamco

Hyndara71
August 29th, 2013, 07:08 PM
They are shooting One Night Stand now in Portland, that's ep 3.04. Looks like they have somehow slowed down the entire shooting. For 3.01 and 3.02 they needed longer than usual.

IceIsNice
August 29th, 2013, 08:15 PM
They were shooting El Cucuy last night for sure. The writer for the episode told me on Twitter and one of the local Portland news anchors shot a scene for 3.05 last night. Are they shooting scenes for One Night Stand and El Cucuy at the same time?

I saw that David Giuntoli was doing an underwater scene the day before yesterday which makes sense if he was shooting for One Night Stand

IceIsNice
August 29th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Like 2 seconds of the new season are shown around 18:38 in this video

NBC Primetime Preview Show 2013 - Various Shows (http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/nbc-primetime-preview-show-2013-various.html)

Hyndara71
August 30th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Than they are really shooting two episodes the same time. Maybe the parts where the main cast isn't needed at one location, the main cast at the other. I know that they were filming on some market place on Wednesday, and then they were at "The Camp" later. Do you follow @ThePortlandBlog? NBCGrimm gave some locations and dates to her about the filming including the "rules". Visitors would be always welcome, they only have to keep quiet and, during the darker shots, they have to take their photos without flash (oh, really, NBC? Never thought of that)

Krisz
August 30th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Leaving the land of Stargate to wander around the land of Grimm! We're finally doing our leisurely drive down the coast to Portland this week. Would be fantastic to come across them filming Grimm but I'm never lucky that way. :(

Looking forward to seeing some of the places where the show was filmed amongst other things. :)

IceIsNice
August 30th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Than they are really shooting two episodes the same time. Maybe the parts where the main cast isn't needed at one location, the main cast at the other. I know that they were filming on some market place on Wednesday, and then they were at "The Camp" later. Do you follow @ThePortlandBlog? NBCGrimm gave some locations and dates to her about the filming including the "rules". Visitors would be always welcome, they only have to keep quiet and, during the darker shots, they have to take their photos without flash (oh, really, NBC? Never thought of that)
Apparently it took at least 12 days to film One Night Stand because one of the actresses tweeted that she was filming for 12 days which started on the 16th and she finished the 28th. So maybe they finished One Night Stand on the 28th and the next day started El Cucuy.

IceIsNice
August 30th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Apparently the actress who is playing Elly the Naiad in One Night Stand is deaf and I've looked up interviews with her and it looks like she only does sign language and doesn't speak

IceIsNice
August 30th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Leaving the land of Stargate to wander around the land of Grimm! We're finally doing our leisurely drive down the coast to Portland this week. Would be fantastic to come across them filming Grimm but I'm never lucky that way. :(

Looking forward to seeing some of the places where the show was filmed amongst other things. :)
If you have Twitter then you should ask @ThePortlandBlog if she knows where they're filming. She's been watching them film the last couple days

Hyndara71
August 31st, 2013, 03:06 AM
Apparently it took at least 12 days to film One Night Stand because one of the actresses tweeted that she was filming for 12 days which started on the 16th and she finished the 28th. So maybe they finished One Night Stand on the 28th and the next day started El Cucuy.

Could be. They are filming a lot right now. Wondering how many material they need as puffer ...

Callista
August 31st, 2013, 07:04 AM

Have a good trip! (I live in Portland and I've never seen them filming. Of course, I rarely go downtown, so that's probably got something to do with it. We need more suburban wesen!! :P)

Hyndara71
September 2nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Yes, me pimping my statistics. Several interviews, mostly Claire:

Salt Lake CC/Dragon Con (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/149374.html)
Sasha Roiz Interview (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/149080.html)
An hour with Claire and Silas/What the Royals want? (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/149831.html)

blueray
September 2nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
thanks for posting those.

IceIsNice
September 3rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Some new info and teasers mixed with old ones

PREVIOUSLY ON... | Juliette recovered her memories and had a tentative reunion with Nick, Adalind became pregnant with what's probably the spawn of a Renard (but which one?), and Eric Renard plotted to have Nick turned into a zombie and entombed in a crate.

COMING UP NEXT | The two-part Season 3 opener finds a zombified Nick as cargo on a plane bound for Europe -- but "whether it lands or not is another issue," teases series co-creator David Greenwalt. Expect the beleaguered hero to engage in some terrible acts while he's one of the walking dead – and then, once recovered, to be tortured by the knowledge of what he's done. "There will be physical, emotional and moral residual effects," says co-creator James Kouf. "He's really not the same person that you had in the first two seasons." Bummer. How about we end on some happy news? Rosalee and Monroe are getting married! (Maybe.) "Nobody knows for sure yet. So many things can get in the way," Kouf teases. Oh, well we can always rely on Wu for comedic relief, right? Not necessarily; the show bosses say that upon learning of the Wesen world, the sarcastic sergeant will have a "rougher road" to acceptance than did Hank. "It's more of a breakdown road," Greenwalt jokes.

TVLINE BONUS SPOILER | Per Geenwalt, this season will include "dangerous, sexy mermaids," a vengeful Wesen, an exorcism episode and the appearance of Meisner, a shadowy figure who before now has only been alluded as being somehow involved with the royals. "But we're going to actually see him in Season 3," Kouf promises.

Source (http://tvline.com/2013/09/03/fall-tv-spoilers-2013-shows-ncis/#!19/grimm/)

IceIsNice
September 3rd, 2013, 08:42 PM
Nothing really new, but here is what was in Ask Ausiello today about Grimm

Question: How long into Grimm‘s new season will it take for the crew to settle the zombie problem and save Nick? —Ole
Ausiello: You remember how Rosalee said she could only cure the zombie problem when the afflicted person was in the rage stage, right? Well, Nick gets there quickly – within the first two episodes of Season 3, creators David Greenwalt and James Kouf say. On a scale where “kitten” is 1 and “Bengal tiger” is 10, “He’s about an 11,” Kouf adds – and it leaves a mark. By the time the credits roll on the season’s second hour, Monroe and everyone will have Nick back – “but there’s kind of residual damage,” the EP says.

blueray
September 4th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Yeah, that is the same as other sources are saying. I hope that the "residue" is that Nick is no longer just waiting for wesen to come to him but going after the evil ones.

Klenotka
September 4th, 2013, 10:55 AM
And I hope that the residue effects will last more than one episode. I looked forward to Nick´s "enhanced hearing" use but we got it once, sort of, and then nothing.

So Wu will find out? That´s new to me and if so, then it should be interesting. I think the concept of "main hero has to hide is true identity" is getting old and I don´t know why they should keep it after two seson. Wu makes sense, sort of, since he is not too close to Nick and can´t watch his changes but for Juliette not noticing (or better, not confronting him about it), was silly. I am glad we can expect a change of dynamics.

But I don´t want Nick to move out of Monroe´s just yet. It could be fun, especially with Monroe´s parents around :D

blueray
September 4th, 2013, 02:05 PM
I was a bit surprised by that too actually. Maybe he'll find out about wesen but not necessary Nick.

I too want to see more of his super hearing, hopefully next season. And more of grimm "powers".

Callista
September 4th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Hey! My husband saw them getting ready to film tonight under the St John's Bridge. He didn't see any actors or anything, but they apparently have a bunch of stuff and a fake graffiti wall set up. (We're assuming it was for Grimm because I don't think Portlandia is filming at the moment.)

IceIsNice
September 5th, 2013, 05:35 PM
More details on zombie Nick and the after effects

We’ve had a dearth of spoilers on Grimm so far. Anything juicy on casting or storylines? –Kathy
How about a little more on the “residual damage” Nick will retain once he’s de-zombified? The show’s bosses tell TVLine the aftereffects include memory loss — though not “that amnesia that Juliette had,” co-creator David Greenwalt assures us, so he’ll remember he’s a Grimm and a cop, and he’ll know who his friends are. However, “He doesn’t remember anything that happened while he was under the influence” of Baron Samedi’s spell, the EP warns… and he might be begging to forget again when he learns one of the things he did.

From TVLine (http://tvline.com/2013/09/05/burn-notice-series-finale-michael-fiona-spoilers/)

Klenotka
September 6th, 2013, 12:11 PM
More details on zombie Nick and the after effects

We’ve had a dearth of spoilers on Grimm so far. Anything juicy on casting or storylines? –Kathy
How about a little more on the “residual damage” Nick will retain once he’s de-zombified? The show’s bosses tell TVLine the aftereffects include memory loss — though not “that amnesia that Juliette had,” co-creator David Greenwalt assures us, so he’ll remember he’s a Grimm and a cop, and he’ll know who his friends are. However, “He doesn’t remember anything that happened while he was under the influence” of Baron Samedi’s spell, the EP warns… and he might be begging to forget again when he learns one of the things he did.

From TVLine (http://tvline.com/2013/09/05/burn-notice-series-finale-michael-fiona-spoilers/)

That makes sense. The other victims did not remember either. But this is very promising - I think Nick will be really THE Grimm and maybe he will kill or torture some poor wessen (I still think he will be affected differently than normal people). It should be interesting to see his confrontations with it later...

Hyndara71
September 6th, 2013, 12:30 PM
That makes sense. The other victims did not remember either. But this is very promising - I think Nick will be really THE Grimm and maybe he will kill or torture some poor wessen (I still think he will be affected differently than normal people). It should be interesting to see his confrontations with it later...

Ahm ...

Anyone remembers the prob that was made during the first weeks of this hellatus? Bitsie's ARM is turned into a prob that is definitely used in 3.01. Would make sense that Nick will change and feel guilty if he would hurt Juliette. And it would explain the hint about changing the complete dynamics between the main-gang.
Besides I think the Baron will be history after 3.01, I only hope Eric is clever enough to stay out of the plane. Otherwise I fear he will be killed too. Anyone knows if James is hired for future episodes after 3.01?

IceIsNice
September 6th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Ahm ...

Anyone remembers the prob that was made during the first weeks of this hellatus? Bitsie's ARM is turned into a prob that is definitely used in 3.01. Would make sense that Nick will change and feel guilty if he would hurt Juliette. And it would explain the hint about changing the complete dynamics between the main-gang.
Besides I think the Baron will be history after 3.01, I only hope Eric is clever enough to stay out of the plane. Otherwise I fear he will be killed too. Anyone knows if James is hired for future episodes after 3.01?
I forgot about Bitsie having a hurt arm awhile ago, so that could definitely be a possibility if she was still hurt when they started filming. And I would guess since the zombie storyline lasts the first 2 episodes of the season that the Baron will be around for both. As for Eric, I'm guessing he will be around for awhile since Alexis Denisof was cast in a recurring role as his cousin

Hyndara71
September 7th, 2013, 01:58 AM
I forgot about Bitsie having a hurt arm awhile ago, so that could definitely be a possibility if she was still hurt when they started filming. And I would guess since the zombie storyline lasts the first 2 episodes of the season that the Baron will be around for both. As for Eric, I'm guessing he will be around for awhile since Alexis Denisof was cast in a recurring role as his cousin

Partly she is still wearing this protection-thing but it looks like the wrist is better now.
Well, about the cousin, it IS possible that a cousin also shows up searching for Eric who is probably ripped into pieces by Nick during 3.01 or 3.02. It isn't necessary to have Eric alive to introduce his cousin. Well, I hope the best. It would be such a shame to loose James! He's such an awesome baddie :lol:.

Klenotka
September 7th, 2013, 02:11 AM
*shrugs* I don´t really follow news and spoilers that closely this year. Also, I don´t follow actors on twitter so I don´t know this stuff.

I didn´t know about Bitsie´s arm. It still doesn´t have to be it. Juliette may get hurt but not a relation to Nick. And I think he will do much more bad stuff.
I hope they won´t kill Eric. He is a great bad guy. I am excited about Alexis Denisoff, he is awesome (loved his Wesley in Angel) and to see them together could be great :)