• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Let Me Go (105)

Visit the Episode GuideALPHAS SEASON ONE
    NEVER LET ME GO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105

Rachel goes on a date that ends with a powerful kiss; Rosen's team officially joins the Defense Criminal Investigation Service, and their first case is to probe a series of deaths linked to a high school in Pennsylvania. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 03:25 PM.

That was some very good episode this week. I like the fact that its a bit more serious than Warehouse 13 (which is good and fun too).
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Their personalities are developing nicely. Wasn't the sharp writing as Rosetta, but I really like the Bill and Hicks relationship, and Gary is just amazing! Love that car Rosen drives too.

Comment

So now that the CDC chick that Artier's in love with has appeared I guess that makes this show part of the W13, Eureka universe.

Comment

I liked this episode a lot, and I'm really into this series; hopefully it doesn't get canceled anytime soon. I think all the characters are great. I thought Rachel was great in this ep. I really like how they are developing all the characters. I like Gary a lot and I'm glad that Bill still isn't being a total jerk to him, because I find that annoying. I like when they pair up Gary and Nina together, I think it works well(in a totally big sister/little brother way). I also really like the way Bill and Hicks work together, and I hope to see more of that.

I don't like either W13 or Eureka, so I didn't know that the CDC doctor was a W13 character. I personaly hope there isn't much crossover between the series, since I have no interest in those other shows.
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched Eureka a lot this year, but I do enjoy the show. Wish they'd find a way to bring Shanks back! :-D Don't care for W13, because of Artie and the lead girl. They're much too over the top. I was enjoying the opening show this season, until she return. Lindsay Wagner though is a legend and I'm just so amazed she's doing all these shows now. ALPHAS storyline is nothing like the other shows though, but I suspect, being the CDC and what the ALPHAS deal with, we might see her again. I can see her with Rosen much more than with the little worm from Heroes...ok, not his fault Janet died, but hey! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
              So now that the CDC chick that Artier's in love with has appeared I guess that makes this show part of the W13, Eureka universe.
              Must be tough for the government to decide who to call when some inexplicable crime or event happens.
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                Must be tough for the government to decide who to call when some inexplicable crime or event happens.
                No, not really. Eureka's about science and scientific advancement.

Warehouse 13 is not about putting people away but retrieving dangerous artifacts.

Comment

Warehouse 13 is not about putting people away but retrieving dangerous artifacts.
                  Yes, but before you know it is an artifacts or a alphas causing the trouble (the inexplicable crime or event). That's when it is though to decide which team to send. They likely send them both. For example, if you have a case where many people in buses turn to stones. Is it an artifact or an alphas? It could be one of those or either.

We often saw it in Warehouse and Alphas. At the beginning of the case, they are often not sure if it's an alphas or a artifact case respectively they are investigating (obviously it always turn out to be the case for TV sake).

Comment

Saw it. Thought it was okay. Some pretty good performances. Hopefully they are not going back to the alpha of the week type of story-line rather than doing something with a larger story arc.

I'm not suggesting that *every* episode has to have something to do with the Red Flag agenda, but it would be nice to get something going which is a bit more complex. As of this episode, they've only dealt with Red Flag related issues in two of them.

regards,
                    G.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

We often saw it in Warehouse and Alphas. At the beginning of the case, they are often not sure if it's an alphas or a artifact case respectively they are investigating (obviously it always turn out to be the case for TV sake).
                      I can only disagree.

W13 isn't even aware of Alphas, and there has never been any real hint of an Alpha in W13.

Personally I think you're just trying to retro fit the shows together.

Comment

I can only disagree.

W13 isn't even aware of Alphas, and there has never been any real hint of an Alpha in W13.

Personally I think you're just trying to retro fit the shows together.
                        I don't think we are talking about the same thing. But yes, the w13 crew are not aware of Alphas as far as we know (unlike Eureka), but we know all 3 shows are part of the same world. If the W13 team would met some Alphas they would wonder what artifacts they possess to have such power.

Comment

Working...
                        X