• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This One Time At Space Camp ... (418)

EUREKA SEASON 4
    THIS ONE TIME AT SPACE CAMP ...
    EPISODE NUMBER - 418

Sen. Wen conducts final evaluations of the Astraeus candidates, and the aspiring crew mates are fitted with memory-reading devices that expose their inner motives for wanting to join the mission; Carter and Allison wear the memory-reading devices as part of their appeal to reverse the ruling on their relationship; bizarre attacks occur around town that could threaten the Astraeus mission. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 21 September 2011, 03:06 AM.

I havent finished watching the Episode yet, but I needed to post this before I forgett to mention it later.

This Episode just had me rolling on the Floor with Fargos Interview at the beginning:
    Senator Weng: "You have quite a History of making questionable choices, the latest was Wormholing Dr. Martin"
    Fargos Answer: "Oh, we just kissed".

I am so going to use "Wormholing" from now on.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

So they all went to the same space camp, huh? Cute!

They did another mind graft, huh? Ok, Doctor Nobel (I think?) from S1, but it seems like they've done it a few times since...
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        I havent finished watching the Episode yet, but I needed to post this before I forgett to mention it later.

This Episode just had me rolling on the Floor with Fargos Interview at the beginning:
        Senator Weng: "You have quite a History of making questionable choices, the latest was Wormholing Dr. Martin"
        Fargos Answer: "Oh, we just kissed".

I am so going to use "Wormholing" from now on.
        Completely agree! I almost fell off the couch laughing.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Completely agree! I almost fell off the couch laughing.
          i think i did:

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

So did I, that was the best part of the episode.

Oh and Grand Nagus Zek getting a mind meld from Jack =

Comment

i loved the pop culture refrences
              'no one expects the spanish inquisition' and tyrols excerpt from the war of the worlds broadcast

Comment

This episode was likeable, but extremely predictable to me.

Comment

Hmmm
                  I like that episode.
                  So sad Jo dropped out.
                  Funny episode overall.

Comment

Thought it was a good episode. A little sad that Jo dropped out...
                    sigpic

Comment

It's sad that Jo dropped out, I understand her reasons. She proved to herself that she could, that was the necessary thing to her. Not necessarily going to Titan.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I, too, loved the Spanish Inquisition lines. My husband actually almost spurted soda out of his nose at that one. It thought it was a fun one.

As for Jo dropping out, I think it might have also had something to do with what the Senator said--that she had beat her brothers at everything, now. I think that Jo had to reevaluate why she had done a lot of things in her life--was it to prove it to herself, or to them? Of all the characters on the show, I think that Jo has had the most personal journey here. She's complex, and I really appreciate that about her. Dropping out of the mission--because she knew that it wasn't what she really wanted to do--showed a level of maturity in her that is absent in so many others in Eureka.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been stated before, but after rewatching the first few episodes of season 4, they hinted very much towards the space mission! Not just that Tiny was invented for Titan, but because people kept suggesting the bridge should be used for other applications including space travel (in particular Grant).

Comment

DOH!!! *headdesk* Just when I thought Carter/Allison was gonna come to an end I'm already fed-up with this pairing. I like them both as characters individually but not together.

As for the episode, I found it a little boring. Especially the flashbacks to spacecamp. Hope the next ep is better.....And we don't get any Carter/Allison shippy moments.

But on the plus side. You gotta love Wallace Shawn
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X